If Someone Is A "Lifelong Bachelor".....

Options
Allah_U_Akbar
Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
(Or bachelorette), do you automatically assume that person is ? ? The reason I asked is because Sherman Hemsley (George Jefferson) was apparently a "lifelong bachelor" and now there's rumors that he was ? . Jamie Foxx, another "lifelong bachelor" has had ? rumors directed towards him, as well.

Do you know an older person who has NEVER been married? Do you think that person is ? ? Or do you think maybe that person just never found "the one"? Marriage aint for everybody, you know.

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uh I thought Sherman was married to a younger chick years back? I remember the pic they took together
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not just with celebrities, but I've always heard people talking about older life long bachelors and always calling them ? and ? . Who knows though. I personally don't assume ? about anyone.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u getting money and ? ? who gives a ? what these haters think? Let them stay in the same cycle of doing nothing with they life.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Gold_Certificate, we can't just call this premise "? ".
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Gold_Certificate, we can't just call this premise "? ".
    But it doesn't make any sense.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    (Or bachelorette), do you automatically assume that person is ? ? The reason I asked is because Sherman Hemsley (George Jefferson) was apparently a "lifelong bachelor" and now there's rumors that he was ? . Jamie Foxx, another "lifelong bachelor" has had ? rumors directed towards him, as well.

Do you know an older person who has NEVER been married? Do you think that person is ? ? Or do you think maybe that person just never found "the one"? Marriage aint for everybody, you know.
    Bruh. If u really REALLY believed the bold then u wouldnt have even typed it....

because its understood.

I can kinda tell u still have the mindset of ppl who feel like you're "supposed to get married"

btw Hugh Hefner is a lifelong bachelor.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    edited March 2013
    Options
    wo..rd?

hugh... was..

a.. a..

not hugh!!!

1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Options
    Hugh Hefner aint a lifelong bachelor; he's been married twice.

George Clooney has been married before, too.

@SleepwalkingInJapan, I don't think people are supposed to get married. "Straight" people who get married 5,6,7 times should NEVER get married; these types of people should remain single.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope they just not like everybody else who breaks up with one person and then find themselves engaged a week later.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    [img]http://files.sharenator.com/Are_you_? _kidding_me-s250x183-189629.jpg[/img]
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    Hugh Hefner aint a lifelong bachelor; he's been married twice.

George Clooney has been married before, too.

@SleepwalkingInJapan, I don't think people are supposed to get married. "Straight" people who get married 5,6,7 times should NEVER get married; these types of people should remain single.

i already killed myself for using hugh as an example...smh
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Uh I thought Sherman was married to a younger chick years back? I remember the pic they took together
    Personal life and death

Hemsley was a shy and intensely private man who was characterized by some as reclusive. He avoided the Hollywood limelight and little of his personal life was public knowledge beyond the facts that he never married and had no children.[10] In 2003, however, Hemsley granted a rare video interview to the Archive of American Television. "It [playing George Jefferson] was hard for me. But he was the character. I had to do it."[11]
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? get married to tho... its neither here nor there.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is ? for people to think. This way of thinking is called compulsory heterosexuality. Not every wants to be in a relationship all the time, or want to settle down.

I've never had a serious gf, but I don't feel like I've been missing out on ? , cause instead of that I've got to everything else.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It crosses my mind, especially if you never see them with a female.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simple minded people would think so.
    I really try not to question people's sexuality, especially men because you just never know.
    Besides in 10-15 years there's gonna be a whole generation of men who have never been married................

But got kids every damn where
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if a dude taking care of his business i see no problem with being a bachelor these chicks dont mind either