Name some rappers whose cities don't like them?

12346»

Replies

• ocelotocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a lot of misinformation in this thread. really don't understand how someone that lives in another city gonna speak for another city.

That's why we have this thread. So 🤬 from the city can speak on it.
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *googles Oak Lawn*

its not in Chicago and is 90 percent white lmao

You could be in the chi and walk across the street and be in the suburbs. Depending on what area you come from most everybody claims the chi. Example ... D.Wade.

y'all let that slide?
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *googles Oak Lawn*

You could be in the chi and walk across the street and be in the suburbs. Depending on what area you come from most everybody claims the chi. Example ... D.Wade.

Same exact 🤬 in DC. Insert Durant instead of Wade Round my cousins way left side of the street is Dc and right side is Maryland.

• scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoMembers Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da Brat..
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a difference between 'Dont Like' and 'Hating'.

I'd Use 50 as an example for 'Dont Like'. He Dissed too many New York Rappers.

A$AP Rocky is good in NY. He gets Shown Love Out here, He a Real Chill 🤬 . He aint do nothing wrong so 🤬 that dont like him are probably 'haters'
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mc317 why did he get ran out?

🤬 the same 🤬
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant un
    *googles Oak Lawn*

y'all let that slide?
    Yeah...our suburbs aint what you might think lol. It depends.