What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Name some rappers whose cities don't like them?

12346»

Replies

• ocelotocelot Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a lot of misinformation in this thread. really don't understand how someone that lives in another city gonna speak for another city.

That's why we have this thread. So niggas from the city can speak on it.
    1z56els.jpg
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *googles Oak Lawn*

its not in Chicago and is 90 percent white lmao

You could be in the chi and walk across the street and be in the suburbs. Depending on what area you come from most everybody claims the chi. Example ... D.Wade.

y'all let that slide?

LvbxPzB.gif

tumblr_nhmcjbdFri1snb2l4o5_r1_500.gif
    full?d=1430459989

• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *googles Oak Lawn*

You could be in the chi and walk across the street and be in the suburbs. Depending on what area you come from most everybody claims the chi. Example ... D.Wade.

Same exact shit in DC. Insert Durant instead of Wade Round my cousins way left side of the street is Dc and right side is Maryland.

• scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoPosts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Da Brat..
    keri_hilson_interscope001a.jpg
  • WiseGuyyWiseGuyy Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a difference between 'Dont Like' and 'Hating'.

I'd Use 50 as an example for 'Dont Like'. He Dissed too many New York Rappers.

A$AP Rocky is good in NY. He gets Shown Love Out here, He a Real Chill nigga. He aint do nothing wrong so Niggas that dont like him are probably 'haters'
    tumblr_mizvm6qgBr1r416kro1_500.jpg
    tumblrmaevxpaggo1qhjxaa.gif
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mc317 why did he get ran out?

Fuckin the same bitch
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant un
    *googles Oak Lawn*

y'all let that slide?
    Yeah...our suburbs aint what you might think lol. It depends.