Did this DAD go too far?

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So has the twerk video in question been released yet? i would like to analyze it. better yet the pappy is now locked up, so they pretty much have the freedom and flexibility to drop another video pretty soon. i guess i can wait
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    BoldChild wrote: »
    If yall think whipping your teenage daughter tell her legs is bleeding will work, how is that any different that an abusive male slapping his wife for doing something wrong?

If it's gotten to that point, it's already too late.

By that time they are starting to become an adult, and beginning to shape their own opinions, and world views, beating them isn't going to make them suddenly change their opinion, their not little kids anymore, they don't think like, "oh if I do that, daddy will hurt me, I better not."

So teenagers = grown women
    Teenagers r fully responsible adults
    Interesting points...

No interesting points, cause I ain't even say that, I said their minds are staring to shape into that of an adults.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that twerking video was 4 times longer than the one of them getting whooped!

If found guilty, does anyone know what kind of punishment is usually administered in these types of cases?

It all depends on the color of
    your skin. He could get

Ounceman wrote: »
    So has the twerk video in question been released yet? i would like to analyze it. better yet the pappy is now locked up, so they pretty much have the freedom and flexibility to drop another video pretty soon. i guess i can wait

The video is on the last page.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hold up, this ? whipped them over that ? ? That was nothing more but them having fun. Also isn't it required for hoes in new Orleans to pass a complimentary twerk exam to graduate?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If yall think whipping your teenage daughter tell her legs is bleeding will work, how is that any different that an abusive male slapping his wife for doing something wrong?

By that time they are starting to become an adult, and beginning to shape their own opinions, and world views, beating them isn't going to make them suddenly change their opinion, their not little kids anymore, they don't think like, "oh if I do that, daddy will hurt me, I better not."

Interesting points...

No interesting points, cause I ain't even say that, I said their minds are staring to shape into that of an adults.

at 12? okee dokee
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Interesting points...

at 12? okee dokee

Yes 12, it's generally around the same time they start entering puberty depending on the kid, and one of the girls was 14.

Puberty is a time for discussion, not ass beating.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe he was preparing them for ghetto gaggers.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options