Did this DAD go too far?

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the issues will b the backlash and subsequent jail time he may receive....
    I see no issue with this tho...
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So did he post it?

He could have busted in there all hot headed and got to cuttin ass and completely forgot about disposing of the video evidence.

inb4 the emotional impact of one ass whoopin' is overblown...
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    i have no problem with him beating his daughters, they are too young to be twerking.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? up for him that he'll have everybody else, deciding how he should discipline his child, now that it's posted online.

As far as what he did, I don't think he went too far. If that's how he chooses to discipline his kids, who the hell am I to judge.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    This is why you 1. Don't record everything and 2. Don't hit your kids when you're that angry. You ever hit something/someone when you're mad? It just makes you want to hit them more not less.

well when do you hit them? usually you hit them when you angry at something they did that warrants the beating.

now if you beating them just because you mad at whatever....then you have a point.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    There is discipline and then there is taking it to far...

This ? got carried away wit the second daughter...

In 2013, there is no need to beat yo kids like that...

in 2013...its more of a reason to beat your kids like that.

social media will make her be ridiculed in places she never visited and could potentially ruin her future if shes gain a high post somewhere.

these kids dont fully understand the power of this social media ? ...hell the parents really dont.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LMAO!!! them two nappy-headed niglets got what was coming to them.....bet they'll think twice about jumping on the camera again. They got a runaway slave beatdown.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You goin to jail naahhhh!!"
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    I'm all in favour for beatings but they need to stop putting these types of videos online

No they dont. Keep 'em coming. Im showing this video to both my daughters and tell them this is what happens when you decide to compete with ratchetness.

So what you're saying is that this video serves as a cautionary tale which would deter you (and many other parents around the world) from having to beat your daughters, thus reducing whoppings/beatings for all kids in the longterm? hmmm....

tumblr_lzeigxaIyi1qkrxbwo1_500.gif

I guess "his daughters had to go through it so yours wouldn't have to..."

so its ok for them to put a video up of them embarrassing themselves but its not ok for the dad to put up a video of him embarrassing them.

maybe the video with serve as a wake call to others rather than a movement against it.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I see another beatin' coming for posting that video online. (There'll probably be a charge for that too.)
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't ? compared to ass whoops I got growing up, mom get two switches and tie them ? together BOY talking bout some pain!
    My dad had this thick leather belt and he would use that ? like Zorro while he was sitting in his chair lol, he use to catch my brothers all the time, I knew when it was coming them ? always got caught slipping lol.

But kids need ? like this nowadays, I bet he beat the twerk out they ? , because this generation is 10 times worst then the generation I was in, they called my generation, The Generation X, then what is this generation?!
    But he ? up by recording it, they gonna have a field day with this ? !
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See nothing wrong. If I was them lil hoes pops i woulda done the same thing. ? probably working 2 jobs and ? and comin home to catch his daughters makin twerk videos smh....
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The extension cord is such an archaic form of punishment. Evolve, ? .

He did evolve. Thats a cable cord. LoL

LMAO true.

• lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what was he supposed to do talk to them.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    what was he supposed to do talk to them.

He should do that as well...
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm all in favour for beatings but they need to stop putting these types of videos online

No they dont. Keep 'em coming. Im showing this video to both my daughters and tell them this is what happens when you decide to compete with ratchetness.

I guess "his daughters had to go through it so yours wouldn't have to..."

One of my daughters just recently felt the wrath of a leather Nautica belt. This video just reminds them that ass whoopins' aint out of style yet. So watch what you do while you under my roof. Thats all.