Outrage Growing As Petition Demanding Rawse to Be Dropped From Reebok Started By Women's Group

Options

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol what type of ? ? blames everything wrong in the hood on women? Nah ? blame your mother for not raising you with common sense.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is so rare with women

It's not even funny

Yea, let's worry about the less likely to knock a rapper off his grind

Feminists I tell you.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them college gurls killed nelly sister by they boycot he couldnt get jackie a donor in t
  • blackgod813
    Options
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them college gurls killed nelly sister by they boycot he couldnt get jackie a donor in t

Feminists will never bring that ? up. They are the most selfish people that you will ever meet.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im not gone lie dat ? ? me off tho... He was doing somthing positive not Jus 4 his sister but tryna use his star power 2 bring awareness 2 that situation and all they saw was a grown man slide a credit card down a willing grown womans ass.. Smh..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Women are the reason we ? up in the hood anyway...its NOT republicans, government or white people... IF women choose educated men who was actually doing something with their lives and had good qualities as opposed to BEING ATTRACTED to losers, dudes who hustle,dudes who beat them, dudes who got 4 babymoms the hood would CHANGE DRAMATICALLY in 7 years

You do realize ? got a choice who they ? and skeet in too right?

you mean the ones that grew up in a single mother household that was taught to do everything to cater to women? The same ones that the male elders intentionally refuse to drop game due to a fear of competition of "getting hoes" from them? The same ones that never value long term consequences? ? is deeper than you think.

While all of this may be true, just what does that have to do with a dude sharing responsibility with who he chooses to make a child with
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Yeah that one those Spelman chicks pulled backfired publicity wise on them in the end. Made Nelly look like a victim of some over zealous feminists instead of actually creating a conversation
  • Wild Self
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Yeah that one those Spelman chicks pulled backfired publicity wise on them in the end. Made Nelly look like a victim of some over zealous feminists instead of actually creating a conversation

They should have dropped the Spelman chick's name and publicly shame her to death.
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol what type of ? ? blames everything wrong in the hood on women? Nah ? blame your mother for not raising you with common sense.

#1 my mom and pop are still together and raised me the right way lol ?

#2 matter fact she the reason i said my intitial statement... my mom is from dover st and and cecil b moore in north philly...google map that..thats the jungle for real. now cuz she picked a black man who actually was educated, not a ? getting booked on ? charges she live out in the burbs enjoying the good life

#3 my point is if more WOMEN choose that route the hood wouldnt be as ? up... it ALL STARTS with family... and women run the dating game.. men from the beginning of time have did EVERYTHING they can to IMPRESS women... women are naturally attracted to negative ? ... I know mad ? who dont have to hustle but do so cuz they know thats what ? like... walk up to a broad and tell her u graduated from college ..she wont give a ? ...get a tat on ya face and that ? be all over u

• Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So yea its WOMEN fault that Men dont take care of his responsibilities. Women cant teach Men to be Men period. Dont matter how strong she is its impossible to truly teach someone if u dont know what its like to be them.
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Men need to stop using ? as an Excuse. Because Men enjoy Power more than ? and getting alot of ? is a Status thing. And its an Ego thing.

Im not taking anything from women because we can do better but theres no way in hell the reason why we are Less educated, Poor as ? and Moral-less is because of women.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men only want to be men in the most stereotypical fashion..

Responsibility and Accountability.. is lost on many "men"
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both genders are wrong but women are in control of who they ? (if a ? take it its ? ) and have kids with... stop ? with no good ? . single mother homes raising bastard kids is the black communities downfall.
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So yea its WOMEN fault that Men dont take care of his responsibilities. Women cant teach Men to be Men period. Dont matter how strong she is its impossible to truly teach someone if u dont know what its like to be them.

thats the point.. women CHOOSE ? who wont be responsible.. EVERY good dude I know is single... all my homies who are ? got chicks

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

facebooked
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who started this ? against hip hop tipper gore a or who dat
  • Wild Self
    Options

but those same women chase down the men that ain't about ? and procreate with them. Accountability is a foreign concept to most women in out society today, where sex is ? to weak minded people.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#2 matter fact she the reason i said my intitial statement... my mom is from dover st and and cecil b moore in north philly...google map that..thats the jungle for real. now cuz she picked a black man who actually was educated, not a ? getting booked on ? charges she live out in the burbs enjoying the good life

#3 my point is if more WOMEN choose that route the hood wouldnt be as ? up... it ALL STARTS with family... and women run the dating game.. men from the beginning of time have did EVERYTHING they can to IMPRESS women... women are naturally attracted to negative ? ... I know mad ? who dont have to hustle but do so cuz they know thats what ? like... walk up to a broad and tell her u graduated from college ..she wont give a ? ...get a tat on ya face and that ? be all over u

Yes it would.... cuz all the good people leave and all the ? up people stay. The only way to fix the hood is .... Gentrification.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And a lot of you ? want these hood hoes lol. Why dont you leave the hood boogers alone and get wit a decent chick....you know take your own advice.

Where you from?
    A.The 100s (strike1)
    Where you go to school at?
    A.Names High School instead of University.
    (Strike 2)
    Do you have kids?
    A.More than one. Strike Three ? move around.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok my bad. Blame your dad for not teaching you that you lose money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money.

I don't know what ? women live in you neighborhood but any hoodrat in 2013 knows that a man with his ?
    together is a come up and his potential is worth investing in.

Or maybe you're one of those ? that approach women in a loud deafening nightclub pushing up your bifocals as you walk awkwardly up to some ? twerking to "Independent" by Webbie, yelling in her direction "Excuse me miss?! I'm a college graduate with a 4.0 in engineering! I also dabble in quantum mechanics and genetic research! Would you care to join me in a celebratory shuffle, as I've just been accepted into the Master's program at Yale?! ..... Miss?!"
  • blackgod813
    Options

Ok my bad. Blame your dad for not teaching you that you lose money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money.

I don't know what ? women live in you neighborhood but any hoodrat in 2013 knows that a man with his ?
    together is a come up and his potential is worth investing in.

Or maybe you're one of those ? that approach women in a loud deafening nightclub pushing up your bifocals as you walk awkwardly up to some ? twerking to "Independent" by Webbie, yelling in her direction "Excuse me miss?! I'm a college graduate with a 4.0 in engineering! I also dabble in quantum mechanics and genetic research! Would you care to join me in a celebratory shuffle, as I've just been accepted into the Master's program at Yale?! ..... Miss?!"

A smart woman stop dancing an marries yale man with the big glasses
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

facebooked

Long as you say a wise man once said...

then at the end of the quote say

put

-Playmaker88

you wont hear from my lawyers
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead @ celebratory shuffle.