Outrage Growing As Petition Demanding Rawse to Be Dropped From Reebok Started By Women's Group

Options

Comments

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where Hogay at?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truth is that 1/3's of women in America have been sexually abused. So u can't just talk about ? like that.

Lol @ this statistic.

How many females u know who have been sexually abused? I bet its more than u would like to admit.

Lol @ wanting me to believe verbal reports from hoes. The whole idea of being "sexually abused" is sketchy as ? and many hoes use it believing you'll have a heart and not smash then dash.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited March 2013
    Options
    You obviously didn't comprehend.
    also you want me to believe verbal reports from children? Pass
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ this ? ...
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You obviously didn't comprehend.
    also you want me to believe verbal reports from children? Pass

Smh
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't really care about the petitions but to say ? don't take ? seriously is an understatement.

Black men have been called rapists for over a century by prejudiced crackas and untold amounts of time have gone into turning that stereotype around and for these ? today to not take the accusation of ? or taking ? lyrics serious is a gotdamn shame.

I understand that its entertainment....but at least understand where these women are coming from because this is serious business and should be treated as such.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Has there been a study indicating that mollies can impair your judgement to the point that you can't give consent? If not, these ? need to get the ? out of here.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Has there been a study indicating that mollies can impair your judgement to the point that you can't give consent? If not, these ? need to get the ? out of here.

As a matter fact...No, no they don't...So it's just another stupid line that sounds good...Hence the reason no ? should be given...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Een girls rollin on regular x pills know what they doin...They might be glass eyed and loose as ? , but they know if and when they gon ? somebody...
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

As a matter fact...No, no they don't...So it's just another stupid line that sounds good...Hence the reason no ? should be given...

/thread
  • Gen. Stasia
    Gen. Stasia Members Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I also think it has to do with Ross. Like a 300+ lb Black guy who's atleast 6 feet with a big ass beard saying he gonna ? somebody is intimidated vs if Tyga would've said it.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    when it comes to dealing with the accusation of ? its a 2 way street

there are family members family friends or stragers who because their wealth and small town connections can get away with this ? of ? kids. that is that ? i don't like.

at the same time as an underage woman if you want revenge/attention the notion that you accuse a man who lets say is innocent of ? you can still ? his life over. because sure you can go to trial but in many situations you could be innocent but a jury finds you guilty just cause of the seriousness of the accusations and get time unjustly. It happens all the time.

with all that said rick ross aint ? and his line is unusual as hell. what ? raps about ? son? Even the chief keefs and gucci manes not talking about slipping drinks in ? drinks and ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Where are you guys getting this ? ? from?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rocko? Ain't that the same ? that made a song about not enjoying the company of women?
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Rocko? Ain't that the same ? that made a song about not enjoying the company of women?

No...
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just googled it. Yes, that's that ? that made "Goin Steady", a song about how much he dislikes being around women and barely even cares for ? .
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    "You been misinformed. Sorry if you read me wrong. I'm not yo boyfriend number 2, not here to pleasure you"
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even remotely the intent of "Goin Steady"...
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No disrespect but these females complaining in those youtube clips were ugly to begin with. Not being chauvinist but who'd wanna ? them (j/k)?

This generic n*gga been fake-hustling, promoting drug dealing to his own people and black on black crime since he found his gimmick in '06 but one line alluding to ? is a problem now?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    those lines were in poor taste

but i have yet to find an attractive female that has had a problem with what he said
    seems like the only women that has an issue with it is women you wouldnt want to ? in the first place
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like these hoes care about reebok sneakers

all becuz of a ? line?

cmon eminem talked about ? his mother, killing his baby mother a couple times, and doing coke, ecstasy

and that album went diamond

yet ross gets tormented by these ?

double standards are terrible