Binary Star reunite and release new EP.

Options
BarryHalls
BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
binary-star-ep-new.jpg

Binary Star, the group consisting of One Be Lo and Senim Silla, makes their official return with a new EP. Underground heads will remember their excellent Masters of the Universe released in 2000, and hoped one day the Michigan duo would follow-up with another project. Well, the self-titled EP boasts six new tracks (including the standout “Love is Love”), and is an honest representation of pure hip-hop from the ground up. With this release under their belts, let’s hope Binary Star stays together for another run.

stream it here.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/03/binary-star-makes-their-official-return-with-self-titled-ep/

Comments

• Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good to see them back together making music!

I know One Be Lo been on his solo grind, but anyone know what Senim Silla's been doing all this time?
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props on this Ray! Going to check it out, MOTU is one of my favourites, as it is to most underground heads.
    good to see them back together making music!

I know One Be Lo been on his solo grind, but anyone know what Senim Silla's been doing all this time?

I know that he released an album back in 2007, otherwise, I have no idea. One Be Lo's stayed active though like you say. It's a surprise that they've got back together seeing as how One stated that he never thought it'd happen.

Amazing news really. Props!
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is some much needed good news...

Should be very dope as long as they did not lose anything...

Props for putting us up on it
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh. My. ? .

I saw on one of One Be lo's albums a couple years back there was a track with Senim Silla! i knew it was gonna be a reunion someday! ? stoked tho!!
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rumor has it that this EP is just a precursor for a new album. Lets pray that its true!
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped it for $7, could have offered more, but I'm not made of money. Hopefully more people will do the same and they'll realise that an LP is worthwhile!!!

This EP is mad nice, massive fan of Love is Love! Doesn't seem like they left, mad props to them for hooking back up!!! Finally, something to make us yell proudly about the underground.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice gonna cop this ? . Had to rebuy MOTU of itunes recently. Hope they do a full lenght joint