Yo OTTB, I've been humming Fandango's theme song all day

Options
T. Sanford
T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K8f3f3GMaI

every since the crowd from Monday was trolling Fandango by humming his song. I been humming this junt all day

next time when my cousin DJ at the club, imma tell him to play that new Fandango theme then imma ball room dance with a hood ? in a hole in the wall club

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    that club go get robbed by project pat
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I expect ballroom dancing lesson subscriptions to increase dramatically amongst the IWC. Finally something to get all those neckbeards to become active and lose some weight.

Fandango's theme >>>>> the cha cha slide.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol on some real ? .. I woke up yesterday morning and I swear to ? as soon as I set up in my bed I was humming that ? .. I had to stop and laugh i was like what the ? was that..

? is crazy bruh.. Watch how it finds its way to other events just like the "YES" chant did after a few weeks
  • TonyDubbz
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Side note..

I knew I heard that ? from somewhere, Fandangos entrance theme is the same as the music on the Nintendo Wii whenever you go to the Mii universe thing. If not then it sure do sound the same
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vince gon' change it...watch.

I was whistling it myself in the shower, that's how I know Vince gon' take it...too much fun
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jim Johnston's the GOAT. If this doesn't finally get him into the WWE hall of fame I don't know what will.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? ass ? will be changed before the months over .. bet dat ? . Vince don't want his pet project turning into a comedy character fresh off a mania win
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone uploaded and is selling the Fandango live chant LMAO!

It's from "bestlivecrowdever"
  • VIBE
    Options
    On iTunes.

This ? is crazy.

Another reason why I love wrestling.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I downloaded this theme song & played it in my speakers on my way to work. His theme got that beat in the trunk
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is top 10 on the UK itunes charts
    tumblr_mkzzacE1S81rbl70qo1_500.png
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Lmfao yo... I thought yall were playing when yall said it was on the damn charts it really is!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ? sounds like a wcw 2000 theme... Proof that wwe can brainwash you bots into liking ANYTHING as long as it got the WWE stamp on it.

I swore a black guy named "Ice" had this theme or sonething ultra similar b4 it went down.
  • VIBE
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    ? sounds like a wcw 2000 theme... Proof that wwe can brainwash you bots into liking ANYTHING as long as it got the WWE stamp on it.

I swore a black guy named "Ice" had this theme or sonething ultra similar b4 it went down.

I was liking Fandango before WM and the RAW crowd, I just thought it would take longer for him to catch on.

The reason he's blown up is due to his chanting theme song, it's gonna be a fun thing the crowd wants to do. With this, Fandango will be a face in no time. Then he will really be over. Merchandise and a title run as a face = $$
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't wait for that fandango ? to blow over ... Another wack ass gimmick prepping to get shoved in people's faces. Smh at wrestling fans follow the lead of wrestling TROLLS.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It aint over yet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGgvBfbohQ0&feature=youtu.be.

We'll see if it has lasting power. The "Yes" chants are still going...1 year strong for those
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    KingGivBiz wrote: »

I was liking Fandango before WM and the RAW crowd, I just thought it would take longer for him to catch on.

The reason he's blown up is due to his chanting theme song, it's gonna be a fun thing the crowd wants to do. With this, Fandango will be a face in no time. Then he will really be over. Merchandise and a title run as a face = $$

Its funny my brother likes Fandango before wrestlemania even during his videos he was like ballroom dancer wrestler that's sick.
  • VIBE
    Options
    When he first came on and wasn't wrestling, I was like meh, it's gonna get old. But then his feud with Jericho picked up and he became really aggressive.

That's when I was like, okay, this is gonna work. I liked his gimmick, then bam WM comes around and he launches into superstardom.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Lol @ ? catching feelings over his theme

@ Vibe dude can wrestle, it sucks cuz he reminds me of Ziggler to a degree.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    watch that ? gonna get the DB treatment go from being champ to gettin uses for comedy
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    lol I found Ice trains theme in this video.. by 2000 he was MI Smooth...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT_z9tCFao0
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    he done turned into a meme.