I GOTTA QUESTION FOR THE FELLAS. IT'S ABOUT THE LADIES OF THE IC.....

Options

Comments

• HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lol....B1 look like the kinda ? that take his shoes off to fight.....

*hikes up pants legs* "whats up bro?"

Not sure whether to LOL or ETHER this post....you calling me a ? bruh?

lol

nah its always that one ? in the neighborhood that does that ? .....when a muthafucka jumps out there in the street barefoot, u already know u got one on your hands lol....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread sneezes glitter
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DRO

bruh.

not simping> simping multiple chicks >>>>> over simping ONE chick who doesnt reciprocate

u shouldnt have started this thread, its hypocritical fam
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SIMPING IS A MAJOR PROBLEM
    @DRO

bruh.

not simping> simping multiple chicks >>>>> over simping ONE chick who doesnt reciprocate

u shouldnt have started this thread, its hypocritical fam

OK

L.loyd L.over COOL J

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simpin Zee, Mo, Empress, Tabby, and Kai should be welcomed with open arms, anyone else u look desperate and have low standards.

Lol'ing at anyone aside from Kai, Tabby, or Zee's posts, and u just kissin ? hoping that it'll give you a shot at simpin or sumn, cuz the rest of these chicks aint funny.
    Tabby got the face of Young Ice and the legs of JoeSun

Why do you simp her again?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    @DBN1
    let me know when ya flight lands, I haven't whooped a ? 's ass on the tarmac since Afghan '03
    but for real, let me know when ya flight lands bruh

I haven't whooped a ? 's ass on the tarmac since Afghan '03

? you grass, I'mma mow yo ass up...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »

hell i even liked when Covet posted...she had a dope personality and would always cam up on TC and she could keep a decent convo...

I miss Covet :-(

She made me happy when she cammed up on tinychat and laughed and smiled.

Now she doesn't...and that makes me sad.

I'm sad now :-(

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Simpin Zee, Mo, Empress, Tabby, and Kai should be welcomed with open arms, anyone else u look desperate and have low standards.

Lol'ing at anyone aside from Kai, Tabby, or Zee's posts, and u just kissin ? hoping that it'll give you a shot at simpin or sumn, cuz the rest of these chicks aint funny.
    Tabby got the face of Young Ice and the legs of JoeSun

She's paralyzed, thats easy ? rite there since she prolly has low standards, aint never really had a ? seriously interested in her b4 so a lil affection a go a long way...plus she's prolly ez to push around.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DROWORLDPEACE My "Post your Gap" thread was locke so any questions about these ? fineness were already answered with that one. So yeah, ? on here bein Miami buying Edible Arrangements for these ? in Kansas..lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Tabby got the face of Young Ice

Say what manigga?
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Tabby got the face of Young Ice

Say what manigga?
    which part?
  • Jacquees
    Jacquees Members Posts: 188 ✭✭
    Options
    doesn't apply to me I do neither
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U could say gassing is the "problem" but hey thats the culture we live in at the moment....
    instagram/FB/forum "personalities" are at a all time high....

I mean to be real some of these ? are just lame as ? and feel comfy exploiting their isolated lameness thru the IC....

that IC pic thread is sad.... ? in there at each others heads trying to score points with females and making it political, all for what ?

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat got a couple LOL reactions from a gif drop and has been dropping hit or miss gifs ever since.

I'm okay with the gassed up simping ? though because it ultimately gets the girls to drop pics.

I post the gifs that make me laugh..I couldn't give a ? less if ya'll find them funny or not.
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat got a couple LOL reactions from a gif drop and has been dropping hit or miss gifs ever since.

I'm okay with the gassed up simping ? though because it ultimately gets the girls to drop pics.

I post the gifs that make me laugh..I couldn't give a ? less if ya'll find them funny or not.

KATT, STOP LYIN.. U CARE WHAT WE THINK.. THATS WHY YOU ALWAYS COME TO US FOR ADVICE ON YOUR PROBLEMS AND LIFE INSTEAD OF THE PEOPLE THAT THEY PERTAIN TO...

wtf does that have to do with me posting gifs?

Can you read and then take a few seconds to let it soak into that thick dome before responding to my ? ?

Preciate it.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

KATT, STOP LYIN.. U CARE WHAT WE THINK.. THATS WHY YOU ALWAYS COME TO US FOR ADVICE ON YOUR PROBLEMS AND LIFE INSTEAD OF THE PEOPLE THAT THEY PERTAIN TO...

Can you read and then take a few seconds to let it soak into that thick dome before responding to my ? ?

Preciate it.

IM TIRED OF YOUR ATTITUDE... YOU ABOUT TO GET YOUR HOUSE HACKED INTO
  • Chi Snow
    Options

Preciate it.
    feelings or lol

let me see which one u lacking in and react based off that
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i could realy care less botu any of these hoes

most of em are funny tho, i catch myself even laughin at kats posts sometimes

but ? will gas a ? up, like i dont kno wat ? see in most of these ?

i aint even gon name names cause its 95% of these hoes and i aint got time
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? makin' hoes think they're funny is terrible. lolin' at their ? statuses on FB and Insta smh.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didn't vote, though. I like pretty much all the hoes on here
  • Kat
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i could realy care less botu any of these hoes

most of em are funny tho, i catch myself even laughin at kats posts sometimes

but ? will gas a ? up, like i dont kno wat ? see in most of these ?

i aint even gon name names cause its 95% of these hoes and i aint got time

smh..I don't even know why you phrased that like I'm the least funny around here.

Funny is funny, and everybody gets LOL reactions from me. Some more than others.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gassing up a female thinkn shes funny...now theres some that are funny but than a poster like zee tries too hard but cats will hit ether or lol neways

i know some posters probably dont get ? on the regular...so they need to gas up a female online...theres nothing wrong with saying how good a female looks...i mean unless a chick willing to fly out i dont see what the purpose of simping on the ic

? in ya city>>> ? in another state
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ? simping/worshipping ? is far worse..there are some funny women who post here Zee...kai..jonsey ....Kat sometimes...etc contain your emotions because they don't find you attractive.
  • Kat
    Options
    Is etherous and funny the same thing though? Apparently so.