I GOTTA QUESTION FOR THE FELLAS. IT'S ABOUT THE LADIES OF THE IC.....

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Simpin Zee, Mo, Empress, Tabby, and Kai should be welcomed with open arms, anyone else u look desperate and have low standards.

Lol'ing at anyone aside from Kai, Tabby, or Zee's posts, and u just kissin ? hoping that it'll give you a shot at simpin or sumn, cuz the rest of these chicks aint funny.
    Tabby got the face of Young Ice and the legs of JoeSun

Why do you simp her again?

once i told tabby i could make her some real, working legs, but she'd only be chi's height, she said don't bother, i'm taller in my wheelchair
    Kanye_reallydoe.gif
    That's 4x this month.....
  • Chi Snow
    Max. wrote: »
    Gassing up a female thinkn shes funny...now theres some that are funny but than a poster like zee tries too hard but cats will hit ether or lol neways

i know some posters probably dont get ? on the regular...so they need to gas up a female online...theres nothing wrong with saying how good a female looks...i mean unless a chick willing to fly out i dont see what the purpose of simping on the ic

? in ya city>>> ? in another state
    what about the females on the IC that's in ya city?
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was only like 3 funny ? on here ever and they don't post anymore
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITS A COUPLE OF FUNNY CHICKS ON HERE, BUT THEY AINT ALL THAT
    Kai, Pico, and Zee are the only ones that make/made me laugh. Skylar too.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol'ing unfunny ? is a simptom

And it's worse not worst

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Gassing up a female thinkn shes funny...now theres some that are funny but than a poster like zee tries too hard but cats will hit ether or lol neways

i know some posters probably dont get ? on the regular...so they need to gas up a female online...theres nothing wrong with saying how good a female looks...i mean unless a chick willing to fly out i dont see what the purpose of simping on the ic

? in ya city>>> ? in another state
    what about the females on the IC that's in ya city?

Try and ? them
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SIMPING IS A MAJOR PROBLEM
    Plap Star wrote: »
    i could realy care less botu any of these hoes

most of em are funny tho, i catch myself even laughin at kats posts sometimes

but ? will gas a ? up, like i dont kno wat ? see in most of these ?

i aint even gon name names cause its 95% of these hoes and i aint got time

The ? u mean? U don't care? We family bruh

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lechic wrote: »

hey charlie I wanted to call you but I didnt get around to it. hopefully youre by your computer tomorrow so I can call.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SIMPING IS A MAJOR PROBLEM
    joseph sun wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »

hey charlie I wanted to call you but I didnt get around to it. hopefully youre by your computer tomorrow so I can call.

Tomorrow is awesome that is my free day :)
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dudes simping and playing captain for other dudes is the biggest problem for the IC.

Only real problem with simping on the IC is when ? are unsuccessful at it.

Like O for *every ? that ever signed up* but the ? still put his pride on the line for a ? when she gettin her feelings hurt.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    threads about hoes ain't talkin bout nothin
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The funny chicks on this site that seem naturally funny I can count on one hand, the rest of these hoes be forcing that ? just to fit in and they know it. Yeah I said that ? .
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody forces ? to be funny...we all do it.

Honestly the funniest moments are usually a joint effort. It's an exchange between a couple people or everybody just going in one post after another that brings the hilarity.

Seems like some of you dudes are a little hurt cause the females want to joke around.

Gtfover it..

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013

Honestly the funniest moments are usually a joint effort. It's an exchange between a couple people or everybody just going in one post after another that brings the hilarity.

Seems like some of you dudes are a little hurt cause the females want to joke around.

Gtfover it..

Those are the worst and its hardly ever funny, just a bunch of monkeys typing wack ? trying to boost their stats up cuz the timing is right and everyone is being extra lenient with the lol's, FOH.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    @MzGrahamBitches know she aint funny look at the feelings showing. You know what I'm saying is 100, don't fight it.. I'm just saying, some of yall are naturally funny and others are not. Whys that so hard to understand? Its not hard to see.. Sometimes the unfunny ones get laughs too..like Ms.S when she flipped the ? on Max yesterday and thats cool, lets just hope she don't turn into a bozo who tries to force laughs for reactions. I don't think she will and I respect her for that.. & Im not hurt at all I said in a relationship thread that I love a female with a sense of humor im just keepin it 100
  • Kat

Gtfover it..

Those are the worst and its hardly ever funny, just a bunch of monkeys typing wack ? trying to boost their stats up cuz the timing is right and everyone is being extra lenient with the lol's, FOH.

I disagree. I think it's a joint effort...laughs on the IC are all about timing, so when it's right, it's hilarious.

What's considered funny is subjective though. People consider different things funny, so it's expected that we're going to disagree in this thread.

I don't think I'm a comedian or anything but I know I have a sense of humor and make people laugh. I've been told I'm funny since I was a kid..I'm just a joker and somewhat quick witted.

9.7K LOL reactions isn't just all simping and pity reactions....I'm making somebody laugh out here.

@tony No feelings..calm down.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dubbz hard on hoes, i see u ?
  • Chase N Bundlez

Gtfover it..

I disagree. I think it's a joint effort...laughs on the IC are all about timing, so when it's right, it's hilarious.

What's considered funny is subjective though. People consider different things funny, so it's expected that we're going to disagree in this thread.

I don't think I'm a comedian or anything but I know I have a sense of humor and make people laugh. I've been told I'm funny since I was a kid..I'm just a joker and somewhat quick witted.

9.7K LOL reactions isn't just all simping and pity reactions....I'm making somebody laugh out here.

@tony No feelings..calm down.

Have u said sumn funny before, sure u have, youve made 13k posts, one or two has to be funny, it would be almost impossible not too.

And anyone can make a quick 'zinger' when the timing is right...type a funny titan I dare u, you cant, and thats what seperates u from the Zee's, and Kai's, u aint funny.

Check ur stats...13k posts...9k lol's...proof is in the pudding.
  • Kat
  • Chi Snow
    This thread is proof why Kat will always sit on top of the IC Mountaintop

• Kat

I don't get it.

• Chi Snow

I don't get it.
    I didn't explain my reasoning

don't worry, I wasn't dissing you, it's a compliment
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited April 2013
    Okay Benji.

Dont feel bad, at least ur still relevant due to posting 40x a day....10 years, long time, lotta ppl done fell off, but here u are at the forefront of the IC in its darkest and most lamest time...pat urself on the back.

• Kat
    dubbz holding grudges...why so sensitive?
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭