Dr. Claud Anderson Intellectual Disconnect & Emotional Attached to White Folks

Options
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p6vE2OuEY20#!

A lot of knowledge being dropped in this one.

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn shame!! They gonna make me lose my mind up in here. They say on the eve of the civil war Blacks owned only one half of one percent of wealth in this nation and today we still own only one half of one percent of wealth in this nation.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thIVtEOtlWM
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I listen to him a lot so I will give this a good watch later on today while cleaning up for tonight.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gonna get a breakdown for those that can't watch the vid?
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Low key youtube got a lot of ? thinking they intellectuals
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes talking copious amounts of ? .
  • indyman87
    Options
    Some highlights- Blacks own nothing in a 90 percent black city. All of the businesses are owned by Asian, Arab and Indian Immigrants.

If oprah Winfrey and Tiger Woods lose all of their money today it wouldn't affect the Black Community because they do not contribute alot to the Black community.

95 percent of other races work for themselves and people that look like them. 95 percent of Blacks work for other races.

At the end of the video she says that we need to go to war with all of the people that sell us out. Also we should lobby businessses like Mcdonald's to advertise on local black radio stations because now their are very few in existance.
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Some highlights- Blacks own nothing in a 90 percent black city. All of the businesses are owned by Asian, Arab and Indian Immigrants.

If oprah Winfrey and Tiger Woods lose all of their money today it wouldn't affect the Black Community because they do not contribute alot to the Black community.

95 percent of other races work for themselves and people that look like them. 95 percent of Blacks work for other races.

At the end of the video she says that we need to go to war with all of the people that sell us out. Also we should lobby businessses like Mcdonald's to advertise on local black radio stations because now their are very few in existance.

Good looking
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lowkey, ? act like youtube isn't just a medium to share information and that if CNN MSNBC or NBC aka craccas haven't talked about it must not be true.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome back man. YouTube has a lot of information but you have to shift through the nonsense.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ youtube scholars.......

No disrespect to anyone in the video, but it was too long....

Black Capitalism is a movement among African Americans to build wealth through the ownership and development of businesses. It has not been acknowledged as a legitimate "movement" among African Americans, such as Black Nationalism or the civil rights movement as it has no organized body to promote its intent and goals.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_capitalism

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lowkey, ? act like youtube isn't just a medium to share information and that if CNN MSNBC or NBC aka craccas haven't talked about it must not be true.

You misunderstand. My statement was not directed at this video or anybody in this thread. It was really an out of the blue thought, and you should have ignored it seeing as it had nothing to do with the thread. What I mean is so many people watch all these conspiracy videos about the "illuminate, evil government, etc" without doing proper research, and instead go around repeating verbatim what they heard on NWOwarning2012jesusreturnsalienrape channel, to sound like they been in a library for 10 years researching the occult. Those "cracka" networks you named sure do air a lot of ? , but who do you think owns youtube? Who's to say misinformation isn't spread through that medium? But ? my ? I don't know ? about ? .
  • indyman87
    Options
    The info on that video was deep. I can't believe that with all of the celebrities and athletes making millions of dollars that Black people still only get one half of one freaking percent of the wealth in the United States.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That is the problem with it.........

It takes capital to start the movement.........

With all these cats making it rain.....

There is still no organized body to promote these goals.......

• Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    The info on that video was deep. I can't believe that with all of the celebrities and athletes making millions of dollars that Black people still only get one half of one freaking percent of the wealth in the United States.

Not surprising with athletes considering more than half go bankrupt after their career. Even if they didn't I believe many blacks who make it to these positions have the means but not the desire. Once we get money we dissociate ourselves from our own people.