Ladies, If Your Baby's Daddy Ain't About ? .......

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
then why were you cooking him savory meals, buying him clothes, let him drive your car, (to which he was sporting the next chick around in, on top off not refilling the tank,) encouraging him to pursue his goals and get some "act right," in his life, played "step mama," to his other kids, lent him a empathetic ear when he was down, let him blast off in your weave or face, tittie ? him, gave him ? on his birthday and that menage action with your cute, chesty, nice ass having best friend of yours for Christmas.

Most importantly, if your child's father is such an uncaring, selfish, inattentive, immature, irresponsible muthafucka with a little ? who rarely, if ever gave you an orgasm, why did you continue to suck and ? this little ? having non-orgasm giving ? and let him bust off in that thang raw, not once, not twice, not thrice, but to ad infinitum?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the tags.

n/h @ wanting those thinking about ? to find you.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause I wanna encourage him to do better tho
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get these hoes rex....
  • Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause I wanna encourage him to do better tho

Women sometimes believe they can change a man with care, sex and money. When all it does it give him what he wants. sometimes they believe sex can change A person or material objects will make them stay. This never works and a woman will watch her friend do this dumb ? , talk about how she stupid and then turn around and do it herself.

• Kat
    Options
    lol..Pico trolling.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women are stupid ...nothing new.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taking care of a man equals him to being weaken and not being a man. You can cater but after he do his duties.
  • Kat
    Options
    AJax get off Pico's ? you lame.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Kat what are you talking about? I was answering the question the OP asked.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    then why were you cooking him savory meals, buying him clothes, let him drive your car, (to which he was sporting the next chick around in, on top off not refilling the tank,) encouraging him to pursue his goals and get some "act right," in his life, played "step mama," to his other kids, lent him a empathetic ear when he was down, let him blast off in your weave or face, tittie ? him, gave him ? on his birthday and that menage action with your cute, chesty, nice ass having best friend of yours for Christmas.

Most importantly, if your child's father is such an uncaring, selfish, inattentive, immature, irresponsible muthafucka with a little ? who rarely, if ever gave you an orgasm, why did you continue to suck and ? this little ? having non-orgasm giving ? and let him bust off in that thang raw, not once, not twice, not thrice, but to ad infinitum?

I've come to the conclusion that women are susceptible to bouts of mania in which they are no longer making decisions based on logic but rather find themselves making choices due to emotions. When in this state of mind values are perceived differently and thus things like 'not being ? ' are no longer considered indicators of a poor quality male but rather traits that the female finds desirable. By and large because of this when women finally find themselves out of this 'trance' like state where the emotional delusions are no longer clouding their perceptions or affecting their decisions then they realize that they wasted their time and can finally see the man for what he is. In the end the woman regains her logic and sees that he had no ? , no car, small bank accounts, no savings, a mullet and all that other stuff that makes a man repulsive to the core.

Hindsight 20/20
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Love hits us all and make us do stupid stuff but one thing you have to realize is keep you guard on your heart. You got to show proof and character.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited April 2013
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

I've come to the conclusion that women are susceptible to bouts of mania in which they are no longer making decisions based on logic but rather find themselves making choices due to emotions.

Women using logic is a contradiction in terms and when are they not doing the ^^^^^

• Kat
    Options
    Hold up, pico..you gotta baby daddy?
  • Kat
    Options
    Co-sign Charlie.

• Ajackson17
    Options
    I guess that's a woman trait.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    aint-? men are usually good at charming people, drawing attention and getting what they want. a lot of women find them fun to be around.....at first. thats how they draw females in, in the first place.

whereas guys who are on top of their ? , are real with their lady, and dont need attention everywhere they go dont present themselves as much of a challenge and thus arent as fun to the lady who doesnt feel like she has someone's ? to keep up with or drama she might subconsciously crave.

thing is tho, there are just as many men who fall for the female counterpart. and when the nice, humble, responsible dude is struggling to keep his relationship balanced with some bird, he doesnt catch as much ? for being a blind idiot as a female does.

also has a lot to do with an individual's upbringing and life experiences. that goes for both the aint-? spouse and the responsible spouse and the ? they choose to deal with.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up, pico..you gotta baby daddy?

Yeah me, but I don't know what that ? talking about. I ain't no ain't ? baby daddy I take the lil ? out to the park and what not smh.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    We got to support our black men when they are down. We are training them to be better in life, than their ? ass parent. Why not hold yo man down?

When did I say not to? There's nothing wrong with holding down your man, it's what a good girlfriend/wife is suppose to do; HOWEVER, there's something VERY WRONG with a woman investing more into to relationship then what she's getting out of it hopes that a man of flawed in character will suddenly do a 180 degree change in personality and become the ? of your dreams.
    Sounds like rex is a hatin ass ? ,

You disappoint ole Rex hear Charolette, honey, Rex was actually starting to think that you may be a little bit smarter than the average chick, but alas you had to go and prove ole Rex wrong. What (pray tell) is it exactly Rex would be jealous of:

1) Some ratchet, immature, irresponsible, irrational, naive, simple minded female who doesn't know how touse nor understand the meaning of the word contraception.

2) Or the ratchet, no aspiration-having, having-to-live, off-a-female, needing-her-for support, unemployed, high school drop out, felon, and parolee? You actually think Rex is hatin' on these muthafuckas? Come on, Charlie, you know better.

who wants to be treated like a king

As I have stated before, rex, is my name translated from Latin. Look up rex in the dictionary and you'll see that Rex is treated as such as a matter of default.

but he's the KING OF SIMPS

=)) You got jokes Charolette, considering how you just co-signed for what ass ? , you have to wonder who's really doing the simpin'
    We are training them to be better in life, than their ? ass parent.

Charolette, are you his girl or his mother? You pride yourself on being a "bougie," chick. Why would a bougie chick even give a dude the time of day if he wasn't already on her level? Hell, by definition, a bougie chick is too stuck up and doesn't have time in the day to ? with a dude who can't in some why add to her life.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @lechic owes me sex.

True story.