Ladies, If Your Baby's Daddy Ain't About ? .......

Options

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lemme sum my post up in pictures cause you illiterate ? will understand me loud and clear

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS50EWmao2blmp_LnQA4gciyGFyU9x238m_fNwdap1RqZ9JyyNg2vu-Zrf8

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc4ADLnpLUZUblcjqbjAv8_LJzeGmTsVo9DYpq2jr89yLg8qUx8zTB0aV9

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRh1qCnvpBmSNHflK8SaGz_iR3Td-xr9Xs14H8cG5RVJdQ9H6X1LsXzJ9R19Q

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »
    lemme sum my post up in pictures cause you illiterate ? will understand me loud and clear

^^^^ A perfect example of females seeing the world as they want it to be and not how it really is. Most dudes aren't going to have the epiphany that Jody had, well not until they done ? all three of their babies' mama and they've racked up like two state and one federal charge.
  • EK5K
    EK5K Members Posts: 31
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You knew you was weekend ? . You knew he had a ? and wasn't gonna' bounce for you. Thought lettin' him bust in your weave was gonna' have him what? Men are gonna' get theyself in situations plenty. But the ? some females do after that is cold cold game. Can't knock a woman for behaving in accordance with what is in her dna, nesting, wantin' kids etc. Can't knock a man for doing whats in his dna, conquering as much ? as he can get away with. Don't cry about how he ain't ? if you the one took your panties off. Protect your self better than that. Vin Diesel said, "It ain't nobody out there that wouldn't hurt you if it would help them."

? on his birthday. GOAT
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hated that movie and I hate tyrese because of that movie. But I still do not understand.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am glad I do not understand this thread.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why not support the ? thats doing something with they life....

fukk you support a hobo ass ? for?

did ? get that hard for some of you chicks....maybe you aint that fine if you gotta settle for that.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

2ns0xa8.jpg

Low self-esteem probably.

In Charlie's case she's probably just trolling though.

• Purr
    Options

did ? get that hard for some of you chicks....maybe you aint that fine if you gotta settle for that.

I don't get these feelings? hobo ? need love too. why the hate?
  • deadeye
    Options

CHUCK!!!!

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do females try to trap ? with babies in the first place?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Charlie trolling yall lol.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Charlie trolling yall lol.

? 's hilarious.

• Maximus Rex
    Options

Don't tell me that Charolette was on some, "Power Girl," Wonder Woman," "Supergirl," "Storm," "Rogue," ? and had her cape on way too tight and she was on some trying save unworthy ? ? . Rex is laughing his muthafucking ass at the thought of Charolette trying to convince some ? ? from Grape to get his GED, then go to the local CC over dinner, ? is hiliarious.
  • Purr
    Options

Don't tell me that Charolette was on some, "Power Girl," Wonder Woman," "Supergirl," "Storm," "Rogue," ? and had her cape on way too tight and she was on some trying save unworthy ? ? . Rex is laughing his muthafucking ass at the thought of Charolette trying to convince some ? ? from Grape to get his GED, then go to the local CC over dinner, ? is hiliarious.

every black man needs a strong black woman to hold him down.

if he ain't got his G.E.D, I will help him get it. if he ain't got his masters, I will support him.

sorry yall ain't used to domesticed women.

yall be coming home to a microwave meal. stop hatin
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can't tell if lechic is trolling or not
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    This a man who wants to achieve dreams not a man who doesn't or cares for one.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

if he ain't got his G.E.D, I will help him get it. if he ain't got his masters, I will support him.

damn time is hard....

if you a grown woman and gotta build a ? .

ole dr frankenstain ass
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HOH movement still as strong as ever on here....if a chick dont ? with a dude cuz he doesnt make a lot of money or is going through hard times, the ? aint ? but a gold diggin ? . If a chick is with a dude that doesnt have much going for him but she still stays with him cuz she loves him for w/e reason, shes a ? bird
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    aint-? men are usually good at charming people, drawing attention and getting what they want. a lot of women find them fun to be around.....at first. thats how they draw females in, in the first place.

whereas guys who are on top of their ? , are real with their lady, and dont need attention everywhere they go dont present themselves as much of a challenge and thus arent as fun to the lady who doesnt feel like she has someone's ? to keep up with or drama she might subconsciously crave.

thing is tho, there are just as many men who fall for the female counterpart. and when the nice, humble, responsible dude is struggling to keep his relationship balanced with some bird, he doesnt catch as much ? for being a blind idiot as a female does.

also has a lot to do with an individual's upbringing and life experiences. that goes for both the aint-? spouse and the responsible spouse and the ? they choose to deal with.

^^^ Well said and quoted for emphasis
  • Maximus Rex
    edited April 2013
    Options

Charlie, how are you going to compare a high school dropout ? to a dude that's going for a post graduate degree? You're not a dumb chick, so you can't sit here and tell me that the two gentlemen you speak of are on completely divergent paths in life and one of definitely more deserving of suport then the other.

If a ? is 23 or 24 years old hasn't gotten his G.E.D. of his own volition, he's doing it wrong and is has a lot of character flaws. Also, Charlie, (and correct ole Rex if he's wrong,) you strike me as a extraordinarily feminine "girly girly" type of chick so I find it extraordinarily hard to believe you would even be attracted to this type of dude for the following reasons:

1) Girly girlys need strong dudes to counter their emotional tendancies. You need them to be the pillar of strength in your life. The rationale being, "If this ? 's life is in such a state of disrrary now, what's going to happen when I need help with something? Ooooo huh huh, I can do bad by my damnself."

2) You'll slowly start to perceive this ? as being weak and nothing more than a "manchild." Once you perceive the ? as being weak, you're going to become resentful, when you start become resentful, you'll start to disrespect the ? with the disrespect gradually worsening.

Charolette, I'm sure that pretty face of yours, those luscious lips, that amazing rack and those savory meals have gotten you many things in life, shoes, purses, bill payments, and etc, but regardless of how pretty you are, how inviting your lips maybe, the greatness of your rack, fact your can cook the ? out of boneless ham isn't enough to motivate ? to get his life together.
  • deadeye
    edited April 2013
    Options

Charolette, I'm sure that pretty face of yours, those luscious lips, that amazing rack and those savory meals have gotten you many things in life, shoes, purses, bill payments, and etc, but regardless of how pretty you are, how inviting your lips maybe, the greatness of your rack, the fact you can cook the ? out of a boneless ham isn't enough to motivate ? to get his life together.[/b]

rucuo4.gif

@lechic

Charlie, I'm ready to turn my life around and become a better man.

19168.gif

• Purr
    Options
    smh we black women can't win with yall.

we ready to grow a ? like a beautiful rose blossoming from the concrete. and there is still strife?!

what the blimey ? ?! word to @struggle_cat

• Ajackson17
    Options

we ready to grow a ? like a beautiful rose blossoming from the concrete. and there is still strife?!

Black men cannot be surpassed cause they some independent queens ;;)
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

Okay, I'm going to actually entertain the thought you're actually into mothering, babying, ,coddling, and dominating, (and that's want it boils down to, you want to dominate a muthafucka,). Most chicks don't want to and most importantly, DON'T KNOW HOW TO, make a dude into a better person. If dude allows a woman to do this, the woman will wonder why the man has allowed himself to be emasculated so. It's analogous to why a ? can't ? his hoes and hound them for ? , once he does that he's nothing more than a common trick. Women are with men for their protection, security, instruction, and to a lesser degree sex. If a woman has to do a "Steve Austin," and rebuild a ? into something that he was better than what he was before, then that relationship is headed for disaster.