• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryme Time. Should have had at least one title run
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shad was a beast, just needed a push.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryme Tyme was over big time and I believe won a match to be #1 contenders but never got that title shot...
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Cryme Tyme was over big time and I believe won a match to be #1 contenders but never got that title shot...

Summerslam 2009 says otherwise
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryme Time was over as ? and were actually entertaining.

They started jobbing the guys as singles competitors and tag competitors and they slowly lost steam though
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    WWE ? me off with Cryme Ty,me never winning the tag titles. I mean since La Resistance won in 2003, basically any random white tag team could always win the title. The only team of color I can remember winning it is the Colons & Los Guerros, but no Cryme Tyme , no Usos, and so far no Primetime Playas so far... even Zach Ryder and Curt hawkins had a run I think.
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cryme Tyme should've had a couple of title runs and The Prime Time Players should've had at least one by now.

They did JTG ? . WWE turned him heel for no reason when the fans liked him, changed his look and never have the brother on tv.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vince is a ? cracka who buries blacks

? him
    ? linda
    ? stephanie
    Shane cool
    And ? average h
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WWE has always been racist, part of the reason why I can't watch it. They have a wigga that steals the black man's culture to be a champion now let a real ? replace Cena and see how far he goes. (nowhere)

I miss The Rock, Booker T and Tazz holding titles.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • themadstepdad
    themadstepdad Members Posts: 4
    I pick Prime Time Playaz.

I don't know why I can't post my own subject on this board (or why my 2004 account is now defunct - must be board changes). Anyway, I figured this would be a great place to post this. I am looking for some Hip Hop heads to help me out with a fantasy wrestling project I'm working on. MSD's Mash-Up Wrestling. You form a roster of wrestling talent from anywhere on the timeline and put them together in virtual dream matches.

I'm looking specifically for ? wrestling fans with a Hip Hop bent that can help me represent. Start date is May 1st with a draft pool that features names from CM Punk to Undertaker to Andre to Freddie Blassie himself. Anybody with some extra time on their hand and a creative pen stroke, I hope you consider enlisting. Here's a sneak peek at the rules. Very simple stuff. Let me know what you think. And does anybody know why I can't post my own thread on the main page???

* Form a company (use your own or a pre-existing template). Everything from WCW to TNA to CZW are eligible if it will help enhance your stories.

* Game play starts with a Super Draft (MAY 1st), in which you compete with other players to build your ideal roster by drafting individual talents.

* After the draft the free agency period will begin with all left-over names eligible for picks.

* With free agency there is a 24 hour time limit between roster moves. You are allotted one free pick-up per week. But if you choose to add any more names from the Free Agent pool to your roster that week, you must first perform a name DROP (losing somebody from your roster to gain a new one). The lost talent goes back into the Free Agency pool for others. For example: business opens on Monday. You get a free pick from the pool. Start of business on Tuesday (if you choose) you may perform a roster DROP (eliminating a name from your roster). Start of business on Wednesday (24 hours later) you can then ADD a new talent from the pool to your roster to replace the performer you dropped on Tues.

* Trades are available and are encouraged. If you have used your talent and want to get something for them... talk to other territory owners and negotiate trade terms

* You must construct at least 1 - 2 super cards per month using your available talent. Weekly pieces not required, but certainly welcome.

* Performers drafted can come from any age/era/genre of pro wrestling - but MUST COMPETE in their real-life roles only. So Snooki, Muhammed Ali or Lawrence Taylor would be able to compete in at least one match for your company (because they all have) - but Obama, P-Diddy or Donald Trump could not (but they could appear as speech givers, mini-concert performers or ringside seconds like they did in real life). Know your history when you dabble with picks like these. Guys like Tito Ortiz and Rocky Marciano could not compete for you, but can appear as trouble-shooting enforcers and special referees (as they historically have). Rampage Jackson is NOT a pro wrestler and thus ineligible to be drafted as an active talent. But he can host a show or two for you. Dana White (UFC president) has NO history with pro wrestling thus nothing to do with this game.

* Every Territory owner can assign their own top champions and represent them as such. But there is only one true WORLD CHAMPION and he is shared freely amongst the community for booking purposes. The role of World Champion will be voted on by committee and majority rules. Think Ric Flair classic NWA champion touring the Territories and raising hell!

* No topic is forbidden, no actions taboo. But again - there must be a historical precedent to base your stories on. Hulk Hogan didn’t commit murder (that we know of)… but Orville Brown DID get into a career-ending car wreck. So don't write any murder mysteries about Hulk, but a tragic tale could be told of Orville. Male-on-women violence, profanity, drug use and sexual deviancy is all permitted (not exactly *encouraged*) as long as there remains that historical precedent to rest on. Use discretion and write your stories in good taste, but there will never be creative handcuffs placed upon you.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^too much work to not get paid
  • themadstepdad
    themadstepdad Members Posts: 4
    Scouts from PWI, Inside Wrestling, WWE Magazine & The Wrestler come through all the time. You wouldn't believe the amount of accredited authors who participate. Email me for more info

madstepdad@gmail.com
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭