Options
124»

Comments

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @WhiteManSully

y u so mad bruh? your father is probably an undercover ? and uoeno

And so now that youre familiar with who I am talking about maybe u should stop tryna throw shade on a ? and accept life for wat it is instead of wat it aint. Becuz apparently ? will believe anything they dont see and dont read about. Word to Mister Cee and Guru n dem

Lol @ you thinking i'm catching feelings, yet you're getting all emotional like a ? , trying to bait me and saying all types of ? to me, hoping something will stick...all b/c i asked for proof on your 80% claim.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need some proof than some gossip from a ? supporter
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    wheres evidence?
    *antonio banderas voice* all i see is chit chat
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. ? are everywhere. The more accepted it is by hip hop & society as a whole, the more you will see these artists and athletes sashaying out the closet. ? ....let them fruity nigguhs twirl. More women for the rest of us.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Need some proof than some gossip from a ? supporter

My thoughts exactly.

The writer says his sources are valid and solid, but won't give them..smh @ this ? .

He's seriously trying to break in the ? agenda heavy on this due to the fact that the culture we appreciated for so many years in almost 35 years has been started by a homosexual. It's ? IMO. I don't believe him neither..

LOL @ "straight" advocate. The ? probably a ? himself.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    all im sayin is bambatta hasnt released a statement.
    hear it from the horses mouth.this is all spec.
    but some say a lie unchallenged can become the truth
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Eh, I'm not buying it.
    Afrika Bambottom #Pause

^^^^but this ? got me dying.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? Was Always In One Of Them "Paris Is Burning" Get Ups...Why Are We Surprised?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all excited and ? about finding out dudes ? ? WTF is up with the thread starter yo, you shoulda paused b4 you posted this
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not that farfetched that he could really be ? , but not gonna speculate based off of just this. However, a dude called into Star radio show yesterday and said he tried some ? ? with his brother, for what ever that's worth......which is probably like a penny lol
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    It's not that farfetched that he could really be ? , but not gonna speculate based off of just this. However, a dude called into Star radio show yesterday and said he tried some ? ? with his brother, for what ever that's worth......which is probably like a penny lol

So yesterday a "random caller" had a history of a guy who's been in the game since forever and the next day another guy just so happen to have stories of these ? rumors as well? Cmon man. Not saying he isnt or cant be cuz i never rule out anything with anyone but ? sounds fishy.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard to believe Bambaataa is a pillow biter droppin' rufies on ? . I guess him and Lil B might as well hook up.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood the fascination with finding out dudes are ? . People in here claim this is such a big deal, but who will really care about this besides the older heads?? And the only thing that will happen is people will talk about it for a week tops and forget about it like they did Mr. Cee what's going to happen if these allegations end up being true?
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    I never understood the fascination with finding out dudes are ? . People in here claim this is such a big deal, but who will really care about this besides the older heads?? And the only thing that will happen is people will talk about it for a week tops and forget about it like they did Mr. Cee what's going to happen if these allegations end up being true?

It is a big deal ? . bustin' ? is not natural .
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You didn't care about him before this....why do you care now? Because he's ? ??? So ? what!!! It's a lot of ? ? out here scared to say that ? . I am tired of hearing about this ? ? .
  • Disciplined InSight
    Options
    ? all excited and ? about finding out dudes ? ? WTF is up with the thread starter yo, you shoulda paused b4 you posted this
    Reading is fundamental.
    Pause for what? Nobody isn't excited about this BS because that's what it is. There are a few things that must be addressed.

One, I didn't write this blog. Get mad at him (Khalil Amani).

Two, I'm not a supporter of the nasty battyboi movement, never have, never will be...don't get it twisted.

Three, READING is FUNDAMENTAL. I put "allegedly" in the title because for one the guy doesn't have any ? evidence (I believe it's ? myself), but basically he's going off by his own sources which he claims are valid.

And last but not least..let's just say for instance if this ? turned out to be pure true..do you know how this will affect the whole Hip Hop, considering it's an alpha male dominated culture that does not tolerate anything ? ? that one of the founders of this genre is a homosexual and from New York the birthplace of Hip Hop? That will burn a lot of generational artistic souls that was influenced by Bambaataa (which is a long ass list) and will be looked at sideways.
  • Ajax McJones
    Ajax McJones Members Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i believe it. i had an ex who had a Master's in Public Health. She told me that 80% of men are bi-sexual.

There's way too many ppl coming outta tha closest nowadays (like Murs and etc) for it not to be true. I mean even our President backs same sex marriage. And even tho i'd chalk it up as a Fad with truth to it I still dont knock ppl who ferl this way.

Homosexual is the new Black, straight up. Aint noway around it, theyre here now

"they started in your bottom, now they here"
  • Disciplined InSight
    Options
    Checkmate...smh.
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Say it ain't so