Ladies: More inportant...Good ? or Good Job?

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
If the ? worked on a garbage truck but he broke your back 3-4 times a week with good ? ?

or

If the ? pulled down $250K a year but ? tiny like a flea and he prefer toi eat you than to ? you?

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garbage men actually get paid decently...it's the smell I wouldn't be able to take.

If he isn't ? me right it doesn't matter how much money he's making.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Garbage men get 16 a hour out here

That's pretty good.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    garbage men or sanitation engineers, actually make decent pay

but seriously i'm picking good ? every time. good ? and bad job, he can always get a better job. but bad ? and good job, he can't buy a better ?

no amount of money will make up for the fact that the ? and sex are wack

It's room for improvement in this thread.

It's either or.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    If the ? worked on a garbage truck but he broke your back 3-4 times a week with good ? ?

or

If the ? pulled down $250K a year but ? tiny like a flea and he prefer toi eat you than to ? you?

Ok hold up if the garbage man doesn't eat ? I'd take the little ? with $$$.
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need emotional connection. I never dated a broke ? . The one I use to date with the lowest paid job is a CDL driver, and CDL drivers make good money.
  • Kat
    Options
    ? game >>>>>>>>>>>>> mouth game

I can live without oral if he's ? me right.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Garbage men don't make no damn money or all you ladies would have one...lol...dem ? barely scratchin' $30K a year..lol
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give me the garbage man with the good ? . His salary plus mine would have us living a nice comfortable lifestyle...
  • Kat
    Options
    I just remember finding out how much garbage men really make and it's always stuck with me.

You know people want to use the garbage man example to describe the bottom of the barrel, but truthfully they're making a decent living.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »
    Give me the garbage man with the good ? . His salary plus mine would have us living a nice comfortable lifestyle...

^^ This woman said "Good ? on Isle #5 please, ? the money"...lol

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? game >>>>>>>>>>>>> mouth game

I can live without oral if he's ? me right.

I really wouldn't want to. The thought makes me sad.
  • Kat
    Options
    Women will say the man who has the good job as the garbage man is more appealing.

Those same women in reality will turn around and stay with a ? or put up with certain ? because a ? got some good ? (n/h).

I've personally seen good ? make some women who were supposedly the type to know better make an utter fool of themselves.

Many women have had situations like that to but most won't admit it.

I don't know about 'utter fool' but it sure has had me acting out of character.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    So let me get this straight ladies...you would pass up $250K and all the ? you can buy with that money, just to have a ? that knocks your ? out the box with making paper like a McDonald's fry cook?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know were the hell yall living at but the garbage and sanitation people here are about a step above those people who work at fast food restuarants in pay and job significance.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    T/s filling out his eharmony profile

Just when I think you bout to ? it with a lol, you disappoint me.
  • Kat
    Options
    So let me get this straight ladies...you would pass up $250K and all the ? you can buy with that money, just to have a ? that knocks your ? out the box with making paper like a McDonald's fry cook?

Whoa...let's not get excited.

I'll be single before all that...he can come hook me up occasionally though.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    T/s filling out his eharmony profile

Just when I think you bout to ? it with a lol, you disappoint me.

Guess the lol wasnt inportant to me
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Ok, now it's gettin clearer...He can beat the ? up, but he better blring down more check than a paper route..lol