Ladies: More inportant...Good ? or Good Job?

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    So let me get this straight ladies...you would pass up $250K and all the ? you can buy with that money, just to have a ? that knocks your ? out the box with making paper like a McDonald's fry cook?

Not this one.

Tbh though if you care about someone you can get over a small ? . At least I can. And good ? just becomes ? especially when problems arise, you need to bring more to the table than that. Maybe that's just me.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    why ? always say some women put up with nonsense for good ? , like how does a ? know if a ? has good ? nh

um...the ? will tell you?

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roc owns this thread:

nz_audio_video_electronics.222.1.jpg

dutton.jpg
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id assume most wives who got rich husbands wit wack sex are getting their sexual pleasures elsewhere...

from you know, the gardener, the cable guy etc...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    ? if you ? them right they'll let you wife them up while you 30 years old living at your momma house sleeping on bunk beds n ? ....

true story....

Is that how you did it?

(Dont ban me bro)
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Roc owns this thread:

dutton.jpg

what are you trying to say about Roc?
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    ? if you ? them right they'll let you wife them up while you 30 years old living at your momma house sleeping on bunk beds n ? ....

true story....

Is that how you did it?

(Dont ban me bro)

your name is too cool for you. change it ? .

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women will say the man who has the good job as the garbage man is more appealing.

Those same women in reality will turn around and stay with a ? or put up with certain ? because a ? got some good ? (n/h).

I've personally seen good ? make some women who were supposedly the type to know better make an utter fool of themselves.

Many women have had situations like that to but most won't admit it.

I don't know about 'utter fool' but it sure has had me acting out of character.

That's real now only if all women were this honest.

I had a piece a ? a few years back like that that hoe had my nose wide open and eating out of the palm of her hand.

Thank ? I came back to the light before it was to late.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrsWest wrote: »
    So let me get this straight ladies...you would pass up $250K and all the ? you can buy with that money, just to have a ? that knocks your ? out the box with making paper like a McDonald's fry cook?

Not this one.

Tbh though if you care about someone you can get over a small ? . At least I can. And good ? just becomes ? especially when problems arise, you need to bring more to the table than that. Maybe that's just me.

Girl no....

I couldn't do it...I wouldn't even try.

That's setting yourself up for failure. You going to be daydreaming about better ? like all the time and it's only a matter of time before those daydreams become reality.

• taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's a lil different...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women will say the man who has the good job as the garbage man is more appealing.

Those same women in reality will turn around and stay with a ? or put up with certain ? because a ? got some good ? (n/h).

I've personally seen good ? make some women who were supposedly the type to know better make an utter fool of themselves.

Many women have had situations like that to but most won't admit it.

I don't know about 'utter fool' but it sure has had me acting out of character.

That's real now only if all women were this honest.

I had a piece a ? a few years back like that that hoe had my nose wide open and eating out of the palm of her hand.

Thank ? I came back to the light before it was to late.

Amen to that!

Luckily I was wise enough to at least be able to recognize the potential danger and leave his ass alone, but not before he got to me a bit.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Roc owns this thread:

dutton.jpg

what are you trying to say about Roc?

nh @ you seeing that post and thinking about Roc's ? game instead of him being a garbageman.

• twatgetta
    Options
    why ? always say some women put up with nonsense for good ? , like how does a ? know if a ? has good ? nh

um...the ? will tell you?

um, so u out here talking to chicks bout how good a ? dicking her? NH

huh? ? can you read? I'm asking the ? what do THEY prefer. not how good the ? ? ' here. pay attention
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Es-Bee when Im in the barbershop and other places I over hear ? all the time talking about how a good some ? ? them.

For example a broad will say some ? like "that ? ugly as hell but he sure knows how to work my ? ."

On top of that you can kinda tell when your partner likes your ? game.

Some women I've had amazing sexual chemistry with while others I didnt.

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Roc owns this thread:

dutton.jpg

U know what

I'm not even gonna say it lol
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

true story....

HAHAHA GREAT COME BACK, HAHAHAH
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

true story....

Is that how you did it?

(Dont ban me bro)

Get lost ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did you even need a thread to know this answer?
  • twatgetta
    Options

true story....

Is that how you did it?

(Dont ban me bro)

Get lost ?

Tell ya girl to call me so I can "get lost" in her ? .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And tbh what chick is gon turn down living in a LA penthouse (just an ex), to live in a rural midwest middle class crib all for sex?

I just know its a lie bcuz i'd leave a chick wit good ? for a ? wit wack ? if my life was gonna get a huge upgrade......and of course cheat wit other hoes, but thats the chick im a cuff, def.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    @ChaseNBundles lol...broads know damn well the money wins in the end and the ? shop will make a killin..lol
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Garbage men make decent salaries and they have benefits

So I'll take a hard working man with decent money, benefits, and good ? over a rich dude with a flea ? who can't ?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @ChaseNBundles lol...broads know damn well the money wins in the end and the ? shop will make a killin..lol

lol Dont get it twisted they gon cheat on u more than likely, but yeah, thats the one they gon live with, drive his fancy cars and run round town with his credit card....one thing ? love, is shittin on other ? lol