03. Life Around Here
04. Take A Fall For Me ft. RZA
05. Retrograde
06. DLM
07. Digital Lion
08. ?
09. To The last
10. Our Love Comes Back

Blake dropped his second album last week, just listened today for the first time.

Production throughout is stellar, I'd love to hear dude produce a hip hop album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi5_iYbZjEc

Comments

• kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been sat on my MP3 player for ages now, still haven't listened to it yet. Barring a couple of tracks I really couldn't stand his first album, but going by Retrograde I'm willing to give his new one a try.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that track with RZA caught me off guard....got my head nodding as soon as the beat kicked in...wouldn't sound of place on any of the wu albums.This album is a grower,he's evolved a lot since his first album (which was pretty good if you didn't care for the hype) but hopefully he'll dabble in hip hop a bit more.
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah this album is starting to grow on me,he's definitely evolved as an all round artist but more so as a producer,some of the stuff on here is great.rather than meddling about with a lot of styles like he did on his first album he's just done his own thing and it really works,i think he's realized what lane he belongs in.

'life round here' and 'digital lion' are on heavy rotation.