Ladies - Let me ask you something about: Aggressive men

Options
caddo man
caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
Do you like aggressive men? And when I say aggressive, I don't mean just someone that knows what they want.
I mean this mfer would grab your ass on the first date dude.
The dude that would grab your arm to stop you so he can holla type dude.
That dude that would bring up sex every other topic, so you know he wants to ? .

How aggressive is too aggressive? Be specific. Dont come in here with those generic answers, "Like I dont want no pushover type." I know that.

Comments

• caddo man
    Options
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love an aggressive man, but he has to be respectful about it.

You can't just come out the gate acting like you own a person and can do and say what you like, so that's where the respect comes in...

But in general, yes I like when a man is aggressive about what he wants.
  • caddo man
    Options

You can't just come out the gate acting like you own a person and can do and say what you like, so that's where the respect comes in...

Damn Kat got clapped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shell be back. she always comes back
  • caddo man
    Options
    shell be back. she always comes back
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4zXXXF26uldxF5F3x7PycYi1W6ytuKn9MLMJdjQ1Y8U7USgj1xQ
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being agressive when I first meet you...no no. I can't stand when a dude tries to to be all in my personal space feeling on me, it's disrespectful.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Um that's what aggression is stupid illogical woman.
  • Kat
    Options

Um that's what aggression is stupid illogical woman.

I think I specified the difference in that same post, dumb little dicked man.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Same lame comebacks, but like I said that is what aggression is but you are a woman so you lack logical loose ? hoe. I bet your ? lips flap when you walk.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this Too aggressive ladies?

barack-obama-looking-at-womans-butt-500x427.jpg

• Kat
    Options
    Same lame comebacks, but like I said that is what aggression is but you are a woman so you lack logical loose ? hoe. I bet your ? lips flap when you walk.

Like I would waste my time coming up with something original for...you...whoever you are.

You can be aggressive in a respectful manner, how hard is that to understand?

Idiot.

Now go catch feelings elsewhere.

• VulcanRaven
    Options

Like I would waste my time coming up with something original for...you...whoever you are.

You can be aggressive in a respectful manner, how hard is that to understand?

Idiot.

Now go catch feelings elsewhere.
    Irony at its finest.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean this mfer would grab your ass on the first date dude.-not on first date but if he is my man he can grab whenever

The dude that would grab your arm to stop you so he can holla type dude.-maybe

That dude that would bring up sex every other topic, so you know he wants to ? .-yes

Cosign Kai

I like alpha males.
    But not abusive males.
    Aggression is best in the bedroom.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    beware of females that like aggression too much, typical sign a girl got some issues. type of girls that likes a pearl necklace on her neck and face

i prefer girls liking me for my more positive character traits like humor, intelligence, wit etc not because i'm aggressive or something.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beware of females that like aggression too much, typical sign a girl got some issues. type of girls that likes a pearl necklace on her neck and face

i prefer girls liking me for my more positive character traits like humor, intelligence, wit etc not because i'm aggressive or something.

^^^^slept on post
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

aggression has has proven itself to be a positive trait in history.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So basically you want the ? to control the action in the bedroom? wack mane.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

So basically you want the ? to control the action in the bedroom? wack mane.

Sometimes. If a woman is incapable of doing it i find it's a turn off... might as well be ? a corpse

no necro
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

aggression has has proven itself to be a positive trait in history.

that's why i said "more positive". in certain areas it is definitely positive when it comes in the form of determination for example but why a girl would like someone who acts aggressive towards her is beyond me. it's mostly girls that like getting humiliated. i mean kai has told us how she likes getting choked...

i'm not even gonna lie, with a couple assault cases and constantly being asked why i look angry i fit that type lol... but it's not even a side of me i appreciate too much.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Numbers 2-4 are just rude and uncouth, definitely would not be appreciated. I love an aggressive man as much as the next girl, but aggression when I don't know you just means you're out of line.
    What I do like: aggression in the bedroom, aggression when warranted. If there's something I/we/he wants, I want to see some go-getter aggression. I also appreciate it when displayed appropriately in the face of someone getting out of pocket. Aggression is also sexy when handling power tools or other devices I don't know the proper name/use of. These can include but are not limited to: jackhammers, crescent wrenches, tire irons, and chainsaws.