Bethesda Teases new Game

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
Bethesda has posted a mysterious teaser. Released on Twitter, the six-second Vine video shows off barbed wire, a spinning record and the music of Johann Sebastian Bach.

vine.co/v/bFPjjheVnau

— Bethesda Softworks (@Bethblog) April 16, 2013

While Bethesda didn’t release anything else, NeoGAF users point out that the tease could be hinting at Fallout 4, as Bach’s songs previously appeared in Fallout 3.

Yesterday, Bethesda confirmed that the Skyrim team is “moving on” to its next project. While no specific title or franchise was mentioned, previous rumors suggested that Fallout 4 was in development and could be set in Boston.

We’ve reached out to Bethesda about the video and will update this story with any comment we receive. What do you think the video is teasing? Let us know in the comments below.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/16/is-bethesda-teasing-fallout-4?abthid=516da38c20f9170b66000015

I totally think its a Fallout game. imo the vinyl static totally gives it away.

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as a new fallout would excite me, I want the elder scrolls 6 real talk.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Elderscrolls would be cool but ive been fiendin for a new Fallout game. I knew it had to be in the works. New Vegas was one of my favorite games, think i put more hours in on New vegas than i did Skyrim. I played the ? out of both tho hah.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0D857F52-E646-4497-87EB-AF73D24FC7A0-12883-0000074C4D039E80.jpg

Overrated developer right there with blizzard. They could keep there ? games
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Their games glitch a lot but they are ? ill lol.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    FALLOUT 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Their games glitch a lot but they are ? ill lol.

I just popped back in Skyrim and that ? keep freeing up every time I get in the water, but damn I put in over 200 hrs into the game and just bought the DLC.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly, im expecting huge things for fallout4 after seeing what they are capable of with skyrim.

But ill be damned if i play something as glitchy as 3 was again. That ? had better play right. Ill also be hoping to get it for PC.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't those ? supposed to be working on Elder scrolls online, so far ? aren't pleased by what they have seen.

Must be another team.

Damn, they got a lot of workers if that's the case. (developing an mmorpg ain't no joke)
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    Ain't those ? supposed to be working on Elder scrolls online, so far ? aren't pleased by what they have seen.

Must be another team.

Damn, they got a lot of workers if that's the case. (developing an mmorpg ain't no joke)

Yeah, it is another team working on Elder Scrolls online. The Skyrim team have supposedly been working on Fallout 4. This teaser turned out to be for 'The Evil Within', the new Shinji Mikami (Resident Evil creator) survival horror game. They're publishing that ? .

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    8GB of GDDR5 Bethesda...

No excuses for making ? games now...lol

Lifeless worlds, bad combat, getting your spot taken from the Souls series.

They will be the next Square and Bioware as far as being popular last gen and hated next.
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    8GB of GDDR5 Bethesda...

They will be the next Square and Bioware as far as being popular last gen and hated next.

Dark Souls did well but I think thats a bit of a stretch, brother.

• ocelot
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    8GB of GDDR5 Bethesda...

nah... Dark Souls captured the ? that loved Elder Scrolls, the public will be next... If both their games came out for next gen on the same day I expect the next Souls game to out sale the next Scrolls game. Skyrim left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouth while the Souls series is up for debate as game of the generation amongst the ? .
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3 wasn't that buggy to me. New Vegas on the other hand...

I had to laugh when Douces save deleted itself.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    Options
    8GB of GDDR5 Bethesda...

nah... Dark Souls captured the ? that loved Elder Scrolls, the public will be next... If both their games came out for next gen on the same day I expect the next Souls game to out sale the next Scrolls game. Skyrim left a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouth while the Souls series is up for debate as game of the generation amongst the ? .

lol. Skyrim sold more than Dark Souls total in 24 hrs. Not many have a bad taste in their mouth over Skyrim, in fact it only made the series more mainstream and the next one will sell more. Who's this ? fan?
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    8GB of GDDR5 Bethesda...

lol. Skyrim sold more than Dark Souls total in 24 hrs. Not many have a bad taste in their mouth over Skyrim, in fact it only made the series more mainstream and the next one will sell more. Who's this ? fan?
    Gotta agree with this personally I find Es more enjoyable than DS. I want exploration over combat for these types of games. They do need to fix that broken engine for the next ES though.
  • ocelot
    Options
    8GB of GDDR5 Bethesda...

Final Fantasy XIII did more than XII... How did XIII-2 do? How do you think Lightning Returns will do?

Trust me. If the next gen Scrolls game is like Skyrim and if Dark Souls 2 sets up the next gen Dark Souls well then DS will outsell ES.

? will not tolerate bugs and ? ports that are sold for 59.99 any longer.

• grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    half assed games made by half assed developers.

every game they release is a glitchy mess.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your saved files glitchy? can't relate.
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    more like their games are unstable. fallout 3, new vegas and skyrim freezing often on both console and pc.

enjoy being beta testers for full price released titles.
  • ocelot
    Options
    I paid 9.99 for the Alien DLC in FO3... Everytime I get teleported to space it freezes...smh
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    8GB of GDDR5 Bethesda...

Final Fantasy XIII did more than XII... How did XIII-2 do? How do you think Lightning Returns will do?

Trust me. If the next gen Scrolls game is like Skyrim and if Dark Souls 2 sets up the next gen Dark Souls well then DS will outsell ES.

I don't know I mean ? did buy the 360 repeatedly and keep buying GTA despite all the many bugs.
  • ocelot
    Options
    8GB of GDDR5 Bethesda...

I don't know I mean ? did buy the 360 repeatedly and keep buying GTA despite all the many bugs.

They bought GTA4 of the strength of GTA 3. How many ? talk about GTA 4? Why was Rockstar so quick to put out a GTA 5 and bring it back to San Andres? Why not a GTA 4 Chicago? A GTA 4 DMV? Because GTA4 was ass(not my opinion) and the ? wanted GTA3 back. ESIV got a pass because it was knew for consoles and it was this gens first hit next to GRAW. But Skyrim did not get the same reception the Oblivion got because ? were tired. Of course reviewers ? the Kool Aid but gamers didn't.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    8GB of GDDR5 Bethesda...

They bought GTA4 of the strength of GTA 3. How many ? talk about GTA 4? Why was Rockstar so quick to put out a GTA 5 and bring it back to San Andres? Why not a GTA 4 Chicago? A GTA 4 DMV? Because GTA4 was ass(not my opinion) and the ? wanted GTA3 back. ESIV got a pass because it was knew for consoles and it was this gens first hit next to GRAW. But Skyrim did not get the same reception the Oblivion got because ? were tired. Of course reviewers ? the Kool Aid but gamers didn't.

you can't be serious
  • ocelot
    Options
    8GB of GDDR5 Bethesda...

you can't be serious
    imo of course... I don't fell the same for Mass Effect even with the ? ending because Mass Effect 1/2 were classics. But ES? Nah son. The new car smell is over...

Uninteresting NPCs and a dead world will not be tolerated because they have more than enough RAM now. If they make another ? game ES is done. And Fallout 3 is one of my favorite game this gen.

The PC elites want it to go back to ES I/II and the console gamers are tired of being burned with playing buggy games that cost $59.99. Especially Playstation gamers(I know they fixed the problem).
  • ocelot
    Options
    My mistake... PC gamers want Morrowind again.