NEW CANNIBAL OX-GOTHAM

Options
satyrone
satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
just saw this on itunes today. havent got a chance to listen. The single is Gotham but it also has two other tracks, Gases in Hell,Pslam 82...imma about to listen to these to see how they are. its been long over due for some Cann ox ? .

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theyve only done that one album correct? the Cold Vein?

did they break up for awhile? i know Vordul Mega did some solo ? . and last i heard they were supposed to be working with El-P on a new album but that was years ago. Like when i was in highschool. I been out of highschool for 5 years lol
  • satyrone
    Options
    Lol youngn ive been out of high school for almost 13,24 years. But yea they got that one album and a live album . And vordul and vas both have solo material out. And it was gonna be produces by elp but def jux is gone and vast had beef with camo toe of sa smash. So i would think vast and elp arnt cool
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Camu Tao the one who passed away right? i knew there was beef with someone on Def Jux, i thought it was between the group members tho. I loved when that Def Jux/Demigodz beef was going on haha. Even Aesop rock took shots, but you know how he raps. All metaphorical and ? , dude raps in heiroglyphics i swear lol.
  • satyrone
    Options
    yup that one. aperently Vast had a diss track toward Camu Tao and after he died Vast still put it on his album. i think Cage went at him on his last album, i forgot what song it was but Cage went at hom.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Missed this! Props, I'm all over it! BRB
  • satyrone
    Options
    album is out now!!! just dropped. I was listening to it today dope ? but was doin inventory at work today so I didn't pay that much attention to thealbum but it is dope. gonna get more burn thru out the days
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hK58Rmf.jpg
    01. Gotham (Ox City)
    02. Gases In Hell (Inhale)
    03. Psalm 82
    04. Live From The Planet Of Eat
    05. Blood Sport (feat. Karniege (Mighty Joseph))
    06. Can Ox Freestyle #1 (feat. DJ Bobbito Garcia)
    07. Swing Blades (feat. Jean Grae)
    08. Can ox Freestyle #2 (feat. DJ Bobbito Garcia)
    09. Street Reppin' (feat. C-Rayz Walz)
    10. Think Differently (feat. Casual, Tragedy Khadafi and Roc Marciano)
    11. Slow Blues (feat. Byata, Timbo King and Prodigal Sunn)
    12. That Moment Before Crazy (feat. C-Rayz Walz)
    13. Mecca and the Ox
    14. Metal Gear
    15. Life's ILL (feat. Breeze Brewin (Juggaknots)

added to the playlist.Hopefully it'll get me in that winter mood.