Roleplaying in the bedroom, yay or nay ladies?

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    How you broads keep your outfits nice? I be trying to tear that ? off on purpose..

Yes, that's exactly the point. Lol.

• twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    How you broads keep your outfits nice? I be trying to tear that ? off on purpose..

Yes, that's exactly the point. Lol.

Ok, I was just checking becuz I make turn those things into clip art real fast...lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taeboo wrote: »

My costumes aren't the expensive so if a rip were to happen it wouldn't be that big of a deal...

Damn that, I spend a nice penny on my outfits.the only thing he can rip up is the fishnet ones, lol.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »
    i just keep my timbs on and go to work

So what you're really saying is that you are the hard construction worker yes?

@missk

:)

My dear what are you implying here..

@missK

Nothing at all my sweet K.
    I know it's already been made official but now that you quoted me, we go steady.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Empress_
    kai_valya wrote: »
    yes, role playing is a big part of the dominance and submission life. whether it's playing the naughty school girl, slutty nurse, or just a damsel in distress, i love it. role playing is fun because once you get immersed in it, it's very easy to let go and really let that inner freak out. and that level of comfort and freedom is what makes for a real fun sexy time

Not just the dressing up part but something like you being the hot secretary in a trench coat and stilettos and the stressed businessman or maybe he's the construction worker who needs a drink at the local bar meeting in public as if its your first encounter is hot!

Because its actually your s/o and not a stranger you can really play and have fun with it but little does anyone else know.....
    It's exciting. That teasing leads to spontaneous public pleasing.

It's healthy to explore each other and the realm of fantasies.

Lets meet up tonight at 10 in Central park, i'll come as an internet troll and u come as a wacky hippy spiritual chick...

I wanna see if its all u make it out to be :D

I was there from 10 to 2, I even dressed like a construction worker, hard hat and all but u never showed up :(

I knew this role playing ? was for the birds smh
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    Vader wrote: »
    i just keep my timbs on and go to work

So what you're really saying is that you are the hard construction worker yes?

@missk

:)

My dear what are you implying here..

@missK

Nothing at all my sweet K.
    I know it's already been made official but now that you quoted me, we go steady.

u can borrow her on tha weekends

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the most i've done is pretended like we didn't know each other at the club lol. bt i'm very submissive so i wanna try more ? than me dressin up. clothes aren't welcome in my arena. -_-