Gantz greatest manga ever?

2»

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried watching the anime but I couldn't get into it. From the comments in here I will try reading the manga.

The anime wasn't bad, just idk wtf them last 5 episodes was. They just made that up for filler.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all Gantz fans in here, tell me if I'm wrong here with this.

Kurono is a swag jacker.

Let me explain. Now after Niishii died, did homie not become more like him on that temple mission?

Katou was known as the best leader of the team, and when he died, did Kurono not jack his leadership swag and run with it?

Imo dude basically pulled a wiz khalifa. Now he's basically Katou with a splash of simp(KTT's L&A section). He may be the goat gantz player, but nah katou and niishii fathered that ? .

Please tell me how he became like nishi when nishis entire battle strategy is to hide like a ? and surprise his enemies while kei was shooting ? in the head face to face....?

He did remember how katou lead and tried to emulate him because ? was crowning him a leader and he previously gave no ? about others and katou was the only example he had of a leader and someone who cared of others.

Don't forget keis parents weren't ? .

Y do u keep calling the ? a simp when everything he did for tae is cause the bish is HIS GIRLFRIEND....tf?!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The author didn't gaf about clearing up ? .
    ? just said this is the last chapter, ? y'all. Smmfh!
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ending was utter BS yeah author just wanted to end it. Nothing was explained. ? was utterly cheesy and that's something that I did not expect from gantz
  • jokaman_03
    jokaman_03 Members Posts: 39
    I liked the whole vampire angle they had in the story. I was reading somewhere I forgot the site but they said that the author didn't know how to incorporate the vampires in the story like he thought he could so he had them take a backseat in the story. He coulda did some dope stuff with that storyline. But this was a dope manga