Ok, I'll admit it. I'm starting to have a soft spot for Future's music.

Options
Zigefresh
Zigefresh Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
edited April 2013 in The Reason
never thought id say this but im really liking his features....this dude has been coming too hard on the hooks (yes ? )

I thought Pluto was pretty damn weak (besides a few cuts like I'm Trippin'), didnt think he would last at all.

his hook game tho

as much as i want to, i cant get some of them hooks out of my head

that Rihanna song and his hook on Love Me wont stop playing in my head

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at the same damn time
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant front after that Bugatti hook, I had to give him his props but havent heard much else outside of tony montana and the song with kelly rowland.
  • Dope Era
    Dope Era Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We Didn't Need To Know This
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He won me over with Mark McGwire. That ? makes me wanna drive a Hummer on a curb full of pedestrians.

And what's that yes ? ? ? Is that what TS wrote originally?
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real funny guy
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    title thread sounds like a ? coming out the closet
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't ? with his transformers autobot sound. This ? is allegedly so "Street" but his off key autotune sound like that skirllex ? . Its funny tho cause the same ? who bag on lupe for going techno on lazers (which he did) are the same ? like "ohhh shittt future killled that hook!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I ? with future music but ? you Gaaaaaaaayyyyyy
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think I've heard a Future song...
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • FutureFan
    FutureFan Members Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Future will be the greatest music artist of all time, quote me.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I was ready c/s the OP until I saw the faggotry.

I HATED Future until a few months ago when I found myself singing a hook and had to accept that although the ? sounds like a howler monkey with bronchitis (look it up and tell me I'm wrong), he knows how to construct melodies.

But I think he would be better suited in a behind-the-scenes role creating ? to be performed by those with some vocal talent.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zigefresh wrote: »
    never thought id say this but im really liking his features....this dude has been coming too hard on the hooks (yes ? )

I thought Pluto was pretty damn weak (besides a few cuts like I'm Trippin'), didnt think he would last at all.

his hook game tho

as much as i want to, i cant get some of them hooks out of my head

that Rihanna song and his hook on Love Me wont stop playing in my head

Go ? yourself it will fix your future cravings
  • FutureFan
    FutureFan Members Posts: 98 ✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    FutureFan wrote: »
    Future will be the greatest music artist of all time, quote me.

Smh @ this post was written in autotune

Stop hating bruh.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future makes good music
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    make sure you check out Future with Lil Wayne and TI on tour this summer!

Lil Wayne warned us that he would be going on a tour around the United States of America in a public service announcement last week. Now here are the dates for his forthcoming “America’s Most Wanted” music festival, which will begin on July 9th in Alabama and end on September 1st in California.

The opening acts for Weezy F Baby‘s upcoming tour have been confirmed to be T.I. and Future. Hit the jump to find out which states and arenas Tune will be performing at later this year.

July 09, 2013 | Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America | Oak Mountain Amphitheater
    July 10, 2013 | Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America | Bridgestone Arena
    July 12, 2013 | Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America | Lakewood Amphitheater
    July 13, 2013 | Tampa Bay, Florida, United States of America | Live Nation Amphitheater
    July 14, 2013 | West Palm Beach, Florida, United States of America | Cruzan Amphitheater
    July 16, 2013 | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America | First Niagara Pavilion
    July 17, 2013 | Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America | 1st Mariner Arena
    July 19, 2013 | Wantagh, New York, United States of America | Jones Beach
    July 20, 2013 | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America | Susquehanna Bank Center
    July 21, 2013 | Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States of America | Toyota Pavilion
    July 23, 2013 | Bangor, Maine, United States of America | Bangor Amphitheater
    July 24, 2013 | Holmdel, New Jersey, United States of America | PNC Bank Arts Center
    July 26, 2013 | Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America | Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
    July 27, 2013 | Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America | Time Warner Pavilion
    July 28, 2013 | Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America | Farm Bureau Live
    July 30, 2013 | Buffalo, New York, United States of America | Darien Lake PAC
    July 31, 2013 | Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America | Comcast Theatre
    August 02, 2013 | Washington, D.C., United States of America | Verizon Center
    August 03, 2013 | Saratoga Springs, New York, United States of America | SSPAC
    August 04, 2013 | Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America | Comcast Theatre
    August 06, 2013 | Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America | Riverbend Music Pavilion
    August 07, 2013 | Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America | Blossom Music Center
    August 09, 2013 | Detroit, Michigan, United States of America | Joe Louis Arena
    August 10, 2013 | Chicago, Illinois, United States of America | First Midwest Bank Amphitheater
    August 11, 2013 | St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America | Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
    August 13, 2013 | Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America | Klipsch Music Center
    August 14, 2013 | Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America | FedEx Forum
    August 16, 2013 | Dallas, Texas, United States of America | Gexa Pavilion
    August 17, 2013 | Austin, Texas, United States of America | Austin360 Amphitheater
    August 18, 2013 | Houston, Texas, United States of America | CWM Pavilion
    August 20, 2013 | Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America | Qwest Center
    August 21, 2013 | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America | Chesapeake Energy Center
    August 23, 2013 | Denver, Colorado, United States of America | Fiddler’s Green
    August 24, 2013 | Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America | Isleta Amphitheater
    August 25, 2013 | Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America | Desert Sky Pavilion
    August 27, 2013 | San Diego, California, United States of America | Sleep Train Amphitheater
    August 28, 2013 | Sacramento, California, United States of America | Sleep Train Amphitheater
    August 30, 2013 | Oakland, California, United States of America | Sleep Train
    August 31, 2013 | Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America | MGM Grand Arena
    September 01, 2013 | Irvine, California, United States of America | Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ITS GOIN BE HARD TO TURN ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
    what would the TS say at this point?...umm....

Zigefresh wrote: »
    (yes ? )

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    congrats though @zigefresh you're officially in the IC's league of ? legends. You'll join famous members who also made ? comments such as: damobb2deep, bawse d. low, and shenco.
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    make sure you check out Future with Lil Wayne and TI on tour this summer!

Lil Wayne warned us that he would be going on a tour around the United States of America in a public service announcement last week. Now here are the dates for his forthcoming “America’s Most Wanted” music festival, which will begin on July 9th in Alabama and end on September 1st in California.

The opening acts for Weezy F Baby‘s upcoming tour have been confirmed to be T.I. and Future. Hit the jump to find out which states and arenas Tune will be performing at later this year.

July 09, 2013 | Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America | Oak Mountain Amphitheater
    July 10, 2013 | Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America | Bridgestone Arena
    July 12, 2013 | Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America | Lakewood Amphitheater
    July 13, 2013 | Tampa Bay, Florida, United States of America | Live Nation Amphitheater
    July 14, 2013 | West Palm Beach, Florida, United States of America | Cruzan Amphitheater
    July 16, 2013 | Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America | First Niagara Pavilion
    July 17, 2013 | Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America | 1st Mariner Arena
    July 19, 2013 | Wantagh, New York, United States of America | Jones Beach
    July 20, 2013 | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America | Susquehanna Bank Center
    July 21, 2013 | Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States of America | Toyota Pavilion
    July 23, 2013 | Bangor, Maine, United States of America | Bangor Amphitheater
    July 24, 2013 | Holmdel, New Jersey, United States of America | PNC Bank Arts Center
    July 26, 2013 | Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America | Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
    July 27, 2013 | Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America | Time Warner Pavilion
    July 28, 2013 | Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America | Farm Bureau Live
    July 30, 2013 | Buffalo, New York, United States of America | Darien Lake PAC
    July 31, 2013 | Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America | Comcast Theatre
    August 02, 2013 | Washington, D.C., United States of America | Verizon Center
    August 03, 2013 | Saratoga Springs, New York, United States of America | SSPAC
    August 04, 2013 | Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America | Comcast Theatre
    August 06, 2013 | Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America | Riverbend Music Pavilion
    August 07, 2013 | Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America | Blossom Music Center
    August 09, 2013 | Detroit, Michigan, United States of America | Joe Louis Arena
    August 10, 2013 | Chicago, Illinois, United States of America | First Midwest Bank Amphitheater
    August 11, 2013 | St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America | Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
    August 13, 2013 | Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America | Klipsch Music Center
    August 14, 2013 | Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America | FedEx Forum
    August 16, 2013 | Dallas, Texas, United States of America | Gexa Pavilion
    August 17, 2013 | Austin, Texas, United States of America | Austin360 Amphitheater
    August 18, 2013 | Houston, Texas, United States of America | CWM Pavilion
    August 20, 2013 | Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America | Qwest Center
    August 21, 2013 | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America | Chesapeake Energy Center
    August 23, 2013 | Denver, Colorado, United States of America | Fiddler’s Green
    August 24, 2013 | Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States of America | Isleta Amphitheater
    August 25, 2013 | Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America | Desert Sky Pavilion
    August 27, 2013 | San Diego, California, United States of America | Sleep Train Amphitheater
    August 28, 2013 | Sacramento, California, United States of America | Sleep Train Amphitheater
    August 30, 2013 | Oakland, California, United States of America | Sleep Train
    August 31, 2013 | Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America | MGM Grand Arena
    September 01, 2013 | Irvine, California, United States of America | Verizon Wireless Amphitheater

boy i be don passed away tryna make all them dates performin every night, i see why them ? be havin strokes out this muthafucka
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    Options
    I'm come looking for you with haaaaaiiiitans