the hardest boss character

Splackavelli
Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
i'm fairly new here and I don't know if this has been done before. if it has call it version2.0.

who's the hardest boss you've ever faced in a game. for me it was double dragon's own wild "machine gun" ? . this ? has been the bane of my video game career. I would be getting the upperhand with a series of flying dragon kicks shoulder throws elbow punches hurricane kicks etc and out of the blue this motherhubbard steps to the side raises his smg and pow,pow,pow! game over. I threw my nes controller and cursed at the tv screen on many occasions because of this fool. what makes it worse is he wasn't even the final boss it was your twin brother. 23 years have passed and I still haven't beat this ? . I've whupped gannon dark samus, punchouts sandman, sonny ferelli of vice city the ? 's of call of duty and castlevanias Dracula within months but I've still never defeated this ? . screw that i'm going over to vnes.com right now and square it up with him. it's deeper than nes! trust. so i.c. gamers which boss character works your last nerves?

Comments