Tengu was easy
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stoneface wrote: »
    Andrew_Ryan.png

Did you choose or obey.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was also a boss in Goldeneye that was hard. I was too young to understand the mechanic or something but that ? made me stop playing. A bunch of old n64 games were hard for me though that may had to do more with my age
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reapin505 wrote: »
    There was also a boss in Goldeneye that was hard. I was too young to understand the mechanic or something but that ? made me stop playing. A bunch of old n64 games were hard for me though that may had to do more with my age

was it xenia onatopp or ourumov during the train stage or oo6 alex Trevelyan?
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    oo6 I couldnt figure out what the hell I was supposed to do or find. Ourumov gave me a run for my money though now that I remember.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Implying i never gave up on sepheroth. ? had to be like level 80 to beat that ? . ? that.

nah, you can beat him at whatever level you at at the end of the game. Now to beat the weapons you need to be 80+ but sephy like i said knights of the round and its over b4 it starts

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Sephiroth. Dude was impossible without Omega Weapon i swear.

n00b.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    ice_cold wrote: »
    some long hair ? from dynasty warriors 4 on ps2

That ? Lu bu beat the brakes off me for 3 hrs straight. ? that ?
  • cassette
    cassette Members Posts: 58 ✭✭
    Huang Long from Digital Devil Saga comes to mind. Spent over an hour in-battle to beat it.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    you had to run from Lu Bu until you were almost maxed out.
    I used a created character to beat dude.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »

I almost beat that ? me and him had one hit left I jumped behind the ? ready to cut him and this ? ? turn around and hit me with ease I was so ? I didn't even wanna play that ? no more and turned the game off
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240

I almost beat that ? me and him had one hit left I jumped behind the ? ready to cut him and this ? ? turn around and hit me with ease I was so ? I didn't even wanna play that ? no more and turned the game off

was it a duel?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    super mario R.P.G, this ? had like 100 forms and ? and you had to play like a perfect game to beat him
    200px-Smithy.jpg

MK2, He was harder than shao kahn! lol
    kintaro1yj7r.jpg

last but not least
    tumblr_lucr40PEYA1r1eb6lo1_400.jpg
    One false move and it was over!!!
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    super mario R.P.G, this ? had like 100 forms and ? and you had to play like a perfect game to beat him
    200px-Smithy.jpg

kintaro1yj7r.jpg

last but not least

this guy
    tumblr_l30mecbHu91qbj9xwo1_500.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Smithy

both are easy if you got the Lazy Shell though
  • Splackavelli
    200px-Smithy.jpg

kintaro1yj7r.jpg

last but not least

I wish they put Tyson in the wii punchout .or ali he would just be in credibly fast and hard to hit because he would dodge and feint a lot and he would counter with a jab some rabbit punches or a flurry.
  • Splackavelli
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    200px-Smithy.jpg

kintaro1yj7r.jpg

last but not least

this guy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Smithy

Maaaaaaaaaaaaannnn that damn battle seemed like it went on FOREVER!!
  • PILL_COSBY
    200px-Smithy.jpg

kintaro1yj7r.jpg

last but not least

this guy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Smithy

LOL yoooooooooo, I figured out how to beat him pretty fast compared to smithy. You just had to outlast him and he got weaker and that lazy shell combo worked too. I can't remember that much but attacking the yellow stone 1st was like the only way to beat him. I think that was his health restore ability. That ? was like only the 3rd or fourth boss too smh. The only reason why he was so hard was because most people didn't focus on leveling up certain techs that early in the game. Most people didn't even have a powerful lazy shell at that point. I kept loosing until I went back and powered up my health restore and lazy shell. ? damn!! that was a long ass battle though.

But smithy, you was maxed out, your super jump and lazy shell combo game had to be damn near perfect. Plus it took like ? 15 minutes just to beat his 1st form. Then after that you got to fight his second form which took like 10 minutes. then his other forms, that battle took like damn near an hour to finish. It also depended on if he got critical hits on you too.

Yo, can y'all remember how long it took y'all to beat him?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited April 2013
    Oh yeah, i forgot tetris attack "king koopa" battle on very hard. Couldn't slip up more than 2 times. Super contra final battle caused many broken controllers too.

and this battle
    14_Ganondorf01_Large.jpg
    Between trying to figure out how to harm him and falling down a million times and climbing back up. I must have threw the controller a few times on this one. Even after figuring it out that ? would switch up his pattern and ? with you a few times lol. Then down you go and climb back up again. When he starts staring you down slightly grinning and hesitating to attack. He looked as if he was staring into your soul. Like as if he knew it was ? you off in real life. (it was)

Man games were hella hard back then because they didn't give you much to work with or many lives. We also didn't have the net so ? remained hidden for a long time. We had to go by word of mouth when it came to tips and tricks. Or we had to wait each month for nintendo power, video power, game faqs, or game pro to drop some tips/codes. I don't even look on the net with these new games unless I'm just absolutely stuck.
    abn562 wrote: »
    Diddy Kong Racing!
    diddy-kong-racing.518490.jpg
    yo as a kid...THAT FAT ? RIGHT HERE LOL
    I remember I would get mad af and throw the controller for this ? beating me over and over again, I would never have a problem with the other bosses but this ? here was too fast, especially using the hoverboat ? which had WOAT turning lol the lil turtle was THAT ? tho
    tumblr_m81z3vSfr61rakqblo1_500.jpg
    LOL!!!!!!!! this ? took it back, I was just starting high school when this dropped. You had to hit every corner just right and maintain high speed with that wack ass vehicle they gave you. As soon as you slow down just a tad bit or turn a bit too wide that big ? beat you. That clock was no joke either but I don't think he was a boss or was he?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember Lu Bu being that hard. remember a lot of running tho. DW3&4 used to be my ? . My and my friends maxed out both games getting all weapons and characters. That game would've been goat for trophies.
    Sephiroth on KH was hard as hell tho. had to be at least level 60 to even think about ? with him. He was way easier on KH2
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭

was it a duel?

yup smh
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bison on SF2 used to ? me the ? off. You kno' when you beat the ? outta him in round 1 then he turns up the heat and violates you in rounds 2 and 3?

We still call it Bison Syndrome.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    majoras mask... if you didn't get that one mask you could NEVER beat the game