the hardest boss character

Options
13»

Comments

• PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    majoras mask... if you didn't get that one mask you could NEVER beat the game

you must have been sorry as hell.
    I beat dude with the mask and then beat him without it just cuz i knew i could.
    i had the strategy guide though
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seem like games ain't as hard as they used to be.
    that ? used to be rewarding as hell when you get stuck on a part and you finally get past it
    nowadays you got fans requesting patches for games that are too hard.
    smh ? getting softer and softer.
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do levels on Candy Crush Saga count? If so levels 33, 65 and 91 (with more to come).
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It has to be Mike Tyson cuz I can't even get to him. Soda Popinski is hard as ? . Tyson is going have me flinching every time he punches.

& has anyone ever beaten the original Ninja Gaiden? That ? is impossible & I have it on wii so I don't have to start over everytime you cut the game off. If you beat this on NES you are a gaming legend.
    We also didn't have the net so ? remained hidden for a long time. We had to go by word of mouth when it came to tips and tricks. Or we had to wait each month for nintendo power, video power, game faqs, or game pro to drop some tips/codes. I don't even look on the net with these new games unless I'm just absolutely stuck.

I know this dude who only buy his kids cheap/old games because they go straight to the cheat codes & cheat to beat the game real quick.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    brown321 wrote: »
    It has to be Mike Tyson cuz I can't even get to him. Soda Popinski is hard as ? . Tyson is going have me flinching every time he punches.

& has anyone ever beaten the original Ninja Gaiden? That ? is impossible & I have it on wii so I don't have to start over everytime you cut the game off. If you beat this on NES you are a gaming legend.
    We also didn't have the net so ? remained hidden for a long time. We had to go by word of mouth when it came to tips and tricks. Or we had to wait each month for nintendo power, video power, game faqs, or game pro to drop some tips/codes. I don't even look on the net with these new games unless I'm just absolutely stuck.

I know this dude who only buy his kids cheap/old games because they go straight to the cheat codes & cheat to beat the game real quick.

are you playing punch out on emulator? I play on vnes.com punch out wii is tight though if only it had Tyson.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CS Mike Tyson. Been playin' Punchout for 17 years and have never beaten him. lol I've only got up to him like 3/4 times, though. That game is ? ' tough.

• not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Magneto from "X-Men: Children Of The Atom"- What an ultra-cheap bastard he was. Thing I hated most about him is if you inflicted any damage on to the point where you might have had a chance to beat him, he'd bust out that damn force field that took up half the screen. Then you couldn't touch him, but he could blast you at will.

Sagat from SF2 series- I had more trouble with that ? than I did with Bison. Especially after they gave him that damn Tiger Knee.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Magneto from "X-Men: Children Of The Atom"- What an ultra-cheap bastard he was. Thing I hated most about him is if you inflicted any damage on to the point where you might have had a chance to beat him, he'd bust out that damn force field that took up half the screen. Then you couldn't touch him, but he could blast you at will.

Sagat from SF2 series- I had more trouble with that ? than I did with Bison. Especially after they gave him that damn Tiger Knee.

co-sign magneto from xmen - til this day only beat him with akuma
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    super mario R.P.G, this ? had like 100 forms and ? and you had to play like a perfect game to beat him
    200px-Smithy.jpg

MK2, He was harder than shao kahn! lol
    kintaro1yj7r.jpg

last but not least
    tumblr_lucr40PEYA1r1eb6lo1_400.jpg
    One false move and it was over!!!

this guy
    tumblr_l30mecbHu91qbj9xwo1_500.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Smithy

both are easy if you got the Lazy Shell though
    LOL yoooooooooo, I figured out how to beat him pretty fast compared to smithy. You just had to outlast him and he got weaker and that lazy shell combo worked too. I can't remember that much but attacking the yellow stone 1st was like the only way to beat him. I think that was his health restore ability. That ? was like only the 3rd or fourth boss too smh. The only reason why he was so hard was because most people didn't focus on leveling up certain techs that early in the game. Most people didn't even have a powerful lazy shell at that point. I kept loosing until I went back and powered up my health restore and lazy shell. ? damn!! that was a long ass battle though.

But smithy, you was maxed out, your super jump and lazy shell combo game had to be damn near perfect. Plus it took like ? 15 minutes just to beat his 1st form. Then after that you got to fight his second form which took like 10 minutes. then his other forms, that battle took like damn near an hour to finish. It also depended on if he got critical hits on you too.

Yo, can y'all remember how long it took y'all to beat him?

I swear that Smithy battle was never ending!

Definitely wasn't this when I faced him...

http://youtu.be/5JFvwVnOlbM
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll ? got some good memories. lol I can't remember any of the details about that Super Mario RPG past the fact that it was surprisingly good.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ultimate being in tha first parasite eve...if this ? touch u one time u die
    Pe-mutate2.jpg
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll ? got some good memories. lol I can't remember any of the details about that Super Mario RPG past the fact that it was surprisingly good.
    Not good memories bruh, I can't remember half the ? back then either. Certain games just touch your soul man.................they stay with you forever. Like the 1st time you pulled out the master sword and it transported you to the future. The secret to beating king hippo, land the plane and fuel up on top gun, how to do scorpion's fatality, the kanami code etc etc.

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_lucr40PEYA1r1eb6lo1_400.jpg

I couldn't even get a punch in, made my guy look like Shenco gettin knocked out by Damon on Friday after Next.