Bates Motel (A&E)

Michael_Malice
Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
Is anyone else watching this show. Kinda surprised its not being talked about on here. Pretty good so far. Norman and Norma are a crazy pair I tell ya.

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, I made a thread on here a while ago. good little twist this week.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

My bad man. I missed it. Mods can merge if need be.

Yeah I'm not really familiar with ? so I'm going by the differences my wife tells me. Kind of makes it fresh not knowing though.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it. I've been following it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this show is great ... the"dirtbag" son is the most sane/pure person in the town ironically ...and i swear ole girl is firting with death each episode her lil eager nosy ass...Norman banged that chick but Dawsons ? ass was on that clark and Lana ? fooor seasons not the same relationship dynamic as Norman but still...
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started last night. So far so good.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea i searched for a thread but didn't find one i figured nobody watched. ? is pretty dope i watched the 1st 5 episodes over the weekend. gonna watch 6 after work today.

Norman got ? tho

I remember seeing ? as a kid only thing i really remember was a old dude killing hoes in the shower. Not sure about the back story or if they had other source material for this.
  • playmaker88
    this show is so much more interesting and compelling than its predecessor
  • lamontbdc
    and is it me or does his brother remind anybody else of John connor from terminator 3
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Can't Wait Til Norman Offs That ? ..Unless They Completely Change That Part

It's Aight....All Little Soap Opera-ish To Me...But With Spartacus Gone *Tear I Don't Have Much Else To Watch
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imma check it out
  • Built 4 cuban linx

My bad man. I missed it. Mods can merge if need be.

Yeah I'm not really familiar with ? so I'm going by the differences my wife tells me. Kind of makes it fresh not knowing though.

nah, no need only like 2 people responded in that thread anyway lol
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah its a pretty good show. Norma manipulative ass be tripping me out.
  • KingFreeman
    Norma can get the ? tho.
  • lamontbdc
    porps for thewrtiers of this show not letting this ? turn into twilight i was worried bout that when i seen all the teens in teh cast. I mean Norman just comes out and tells the broad that he smashed off the other broad and she took that ? like a champ. No simping no crying or anything

whole family is crazy
  • KingFreeman
    Norman is a natural born player. Norma is a ? ? tho. Like wow. If my mom was like that id be gone. Not trying to hear that ? . ? kicked him out the car and ran back in the whip and peeled the ? off. Me and my girl was laughing hard as ? when we seen that ? . That's a cold ass ? .
  • Will Munny
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    porps for thewrtiers of this show not letting this ? turn into twilight i was worried bout that when i seen all the teens in teh cast. I mean Norman just comes out and tells the broad that he smashed off the other broad and she took that ? like a champ. No simping no crying or anything

whole family is crazy

It's got the writers from Friday Nigh Lights. I knew it woul have teens doing very adult things.
  • thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

whole family is crazy

You could tell she was catching feelings though and had the little tear come down her eye.
  • lamontbdc

whole family is crazy

You could tell she was catching feelings though and had the little tear come down her eye.

true i'm good with that but i was expecting her to run off crying and ? telling him i hate you so much
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Norman a ? . Emma looks better than Bradley
  • Will Munny
    Norman head all gassed up off that "just hold me" sexual encounter with Bradlee. Emma cute too tho and she way nicer.

I wonder what Wynn Duffy is up too tho. Something nefarious for sure.
  • KingFreeman
    Norma is a punk ? but u definitely get a better picture as to why in the last 2 EPs that aired. Norman is a ? up kid lol.
  • playmaker88
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Norman head all gassed up off that "just hold me" sexual encounter with Bradlee. Emma cute too tho and she way nicer.

I wonder what Wynn Duffy is up too tho. Something nefarious for sure.

Wynn duffy?.. I swear i thought he was gonna end Bradlee on that street.. Wouldnt be surprised if his moms accidently on purpose runs over bradlee
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only saw the first episode and I fell off on watching it even though I was interested I wanna start watchin again
  • playmaker88
    yea stick with it its off the hook
  • lamontbdc
    you who thinks his brother done smashed off bradley too or were they just givivng each other the i want to ? you look