Bates Motel (A&E)

Options

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    you who thinks his brother done smashed off bradley too or were they just givivng each other the i want to ? you look

nah, I think Dylan knows about her father or something. somethings up
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Norman head all gassed up off that "just hold me" sexual encounter with Bradlee. Emma cute too tho and she way nicer.

I wonder what Wynn Duffy is up too tho. Something nefarious for sure.

Wynn duffy?.. I swear i thought he was gonna end Bradlee on that street.. Wouldnt be surprised if his moms accidently on purpose runs over bradlee

The dude who rented out the hotels a for a block period of time has a big role as a villain on Justified
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you who thinks his brother done smashed off bradley too or were they just givivng each other the i want to ? you look

True
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True

someone just reminded me that Dylan works for the guy that killed her pops
  • Will Munny
    Options
    No I think Dylan works for the same crew that Bradlee's dad worked for. But I could be wrong.
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    yea that's right the dude Gil was his boss
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow. Best episode yet. This is getting good.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    I was aroused with Norma told off that shrink.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great show.it's taken American Horror story's place for me unless season 3 of AHS is much better

This she goes hard and is smart.I look forward to seeing this for yrs and i hope we go well into Norman's adult life.His whole early 20's are a mystery

And i want to ? Norma
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Ok so am I correct in assuming that the original ? and this version of Norman as well are based somewhat on Ed Gein?
  • lamontbdc
    Options
    Ok so am I correct in assuming that the original ? and this version of Norman as well are based somewhat on Ed Gein?

seems like Norma is based of his mother

• Will Munny
    Options

You mean Ed Geins mother? Because I'm pretty sure Gein had some screwy mother issues.
  • lamontbdc
    Options

You mean Ed Geins mother? Because I'm pretty sure Gein had some screwy mother issues.

yea that's what i meant. Norma seems to be based closely off Gein's mother. I had read up about dude years back when somebody told me his killings was where the makers of the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre borrowed from. Interms of how Gein killed folks and kept body parts and used thier skins as trophies.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    Gein from Wisconsin. Serial killers from that state. Dahmer from there too.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    jus finished ep. 8. overall its very solid. and im a fan.

tho I must say. Norma's constant unstable mind can get annoying as ? . and the cop fallin in love with Norma after like 3 eps. was kinda hard to believe. dude was on that simp ? . AND why the ? didnt Emma ask where the Asian broad was when she came back!? i assumed she'd come back insisting to call the FBI. but no. and lol @ the weed dudes bringin Dylan into the crew after one chance meeting @ a strip club. yea right!

but imo the best things about the series so far are Emma, Dylan and seeing what he could turn into in the drug dealing world and slowly watchin Norman turn into a crazy serial killer.and seein homeboy gettin shot by the crackhead outta where was a nice touch.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Norman teacher got that ? in her eyes for Norman. If I was him i'd smashed the teach, the emma chick and rotate
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    Bradley throwing the cooch at Dylan too - Dylan should smash soon
  • marc123
    edited May 2013
    Options
    pretty much a filler episode imo.

I really thought his mother was goin to try n make out with him while they were layin in bed.

Im becoming more and more of a fan of Emma with every episode. but again, she does NOT ask where the Asian broad is. wtf?!

the teacher is kinda wierd but she can get the D.
  • vagrant-718
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    pretty much a filler episode imo.

I really thought his mother was goin to try n make out with him while they were layin in bed.

Im becoming more and more of a fan of Emma with every episode. but again, she does NOT ask where the Asian broad is. wtf?!

the teacher is kinda wierd but she can get the D.

The teacher showing the blueprint on how to smash ur teacher
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bradley got Dylan ? up. He wants that warm american pie. Lol at Normans teacher. Norman don't even know. Norma gonna beat that teachers ass at some point tho. And speaking of Norma... dead at the face Norman gave her when she was like "no we can sleep in bed together" I need a gif of that asap. This shows ill.
  • marc123
    Options
    im sure @ some point in the series Norma and Norman will ? sex filled night like Jimmy and Gillian in Boardwalk Empire.

? was so eww. i had to look away durin that scene.
  • marc123
    Options
    btw the kid that plays Norman ? ? murders that role.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay so we headed to the finale what yall think will happen?

The weird guy gotta get merked and Norman either killing his teacher or that girl who might ? Dillon

The big boss will be revealed to be the sheriff

Norman got serious issues.the sick girl may die too

? was hilarious when she got high
  • Will Munny
    Options
    man i'm not sure whats gonna happen,.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo who is the teacher.. yeah she wants to bang norman.. i seen her in some movie or show before... she played a blind woman.. she has a unique look.