• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea smash on the teacher

Norman got ?

Moms wants to smash him off at times
    Teacher wants to smash him off
    Bradley done smashed him off
    Emma wants to smash him off

They laying the seeds for this to go in depth on what made him start killing. That dog creepy as ? . I think the teacher gets in his head and at some point they ? his mother next season. Norma a good ass character cn't ? her off just yet tho.

Bradley giving Dylan the same line she gave Norman talking bout i feel good with around you. Gonna ? around and have him trying to find out who those letters were from. I bet her father was smashing off Gil's wife or daughter

• thenatureboy
    thenatureboy Members Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dylan about to catch feelings for Bradley too.

• vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norman taking Ls all night:

Emma throwing the ? at him, he distracted
    Bradley bf punch him which leads to
    Teacher throwing the ? at him and
    he cap the ?

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoooooo that ? was crazy ... sucks we gotta wait till next season..... i thought ol dude was gonna have a decent stint..
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turns out the sherriff is a moral man.

Norman must be some kinda ? if he out here turning down nice ? all over the place.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ that finale.

let down imo.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The teacher would definitely get smashed. Emma too.

Can't wait for season 2.
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man why he has to ? the teacher!!! I would have smashed!!
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Yea smash on the teacher

Norman got ?

They laying the seeds for this to go in depth on what made him start killing. That dog creepy as ? . I think the teacher gets in his head and at some point they ? his mother next season. Norma a good ass character cn't ? her off just yet tho.

Bradley giving Dylan the same line she gave Norman talking bout i feel good with around you. Gonna ? around and have him trying to find out who those letters were from. I bet her father was smashing off Gil's wife or daughter

killing the mom off? she the main character homie
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea smash on the teacher

Norman got ?

Well we know the mom dies eventually, probably in the series finale and norman use his taxidermy skills to preserve her
  • IamNumberOne
    edited May 2013
    Yea smash on the teacher

Norman got ?

Well we know the mom dies eventually, probably in the series finale and norman use his taxidermy skills to preserve her

exactly...season finale was dope...showed Norman and his schizophrenia in full effect in that last scene
  • Will Munny
    the season finale wasn't mind blowing but I did like it. Set up next season for Norman as the ? .
  • marc123
    smh @ the fact that Norman might not have even killed his teacher. it coulda been that dude she was talkin to on the phn
  • lamontbdc
    yea only thing i didn't like was the fact that they didn't show him ? her...i wanted to see him zap out and slice her ass up...or i think i would have him smash her off then ? her when she took a shower afterwards

bout time Emma stopped simping
  • lamontbdc
    marc123 wrote: »
    smh @ the fact that Norman might not have even killed his teacher. it coulda been that dude she was talkin to on the phn

that's obviously gonna be the angle/spin to get the focus of the investigation off norman..so he can continue to ? ...but saying a character we've never heard off except for that phone conversation being the killer just doesn't add up
  • Will Munny
    That one dude who looked like he came from Slitherin was a lil
    ? for punching Norman.
  • marc123

that's obviously gonna be the angle/spin to get the focus of the investigation off norman..so he can continue to ? ...but saying a character we've never heard off except for that phone conversation being the killer just doesn't add up

not really, cuz she talked about havin hard times and bein to relate to Norman n ? . so she does have some kinda backstory.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

not really, cuz she talked about havin hard times and bein to relate to Norman n ? . so she does have some kinda backstory.

That would be a hell of a reach. If they're going to incorporate that "phone call" character in the story it could be that maybe that person was on some creeping ? and saw Norman black out and murk the teacher. I could buy that. Maybe.
    Decent episode. Norma is ? for putting that ? on normans plate, she couldnt tell a pyschiatrist but tells her son all that dark ? . Dylan is a ? ? for doing anything but dismissing Bradley. Emma looked good as ? . She jumped the rankings over Norma and Bradley. She's official. Oxygen tank n all.
    All the actors are playing the ? out of their roles not just Norman. Great casting.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been hearing nothing but good stuff about this show

Whats better tho this or hannibal?
  • IamNumberOne
    i was thinking that maybe he doesnt even ? her it was just a vision or some ? cuz he'll get bagged when they do forensics and ? ...anyway Bradley is a cutie they making Norman a chump...lol how didnt he smash his dope ass teacher lol

i need to check out Hannibal see whats good with that show
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

Bates motel is definitely better. Hannibal holds its own tho.

• marc123
    s.free wrote: »

That would be a hell of a reach. If they're going to incorporate that "phone call" character in the story it could be that maybe that person was on some creeping ? and saw Norman black out and murk the teacher. I could buy that. Maybe.
    Decent episode. Norma is ? for putting that ? on normans plate, she couldnt tell a pyschiatrist but tells her son all that dark ? . Dylan is a ? ? for doing anything but dismissing Bradley. Emma looked good as ? . She jumped the rankings over Norma and Bradley. She's official. Oxygen tank n all.
    All the actors are playing the ? out of their roles not just Norman. Great casting.

yea my ? . im a sucker for love for Emma. these typical tv white broads aren't my cup of tea. but she cute as ? . she has no flaws imo.
  • marc123
    edited May 2013
    Max. wrote: »

Bates Motel.

even tho I've only watched up to episode 5 of Hannibal. Hannibal is very good tho. very good considering its on major network TV. 2 of my major problems w/ it are the "killer of the week" is jus too over the top imo. every week the killer is on some super human unrealistc ? . 2nd, the main cop is jus too much of a wierdo imo.

• J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After seeing this thread i decided to get on this show and hot damn this ? is ? dope..Never got into ? but knew the back story but this ? makes me want to watch the original movie...

Vera kills it as Norma, i was a lil skeptical she could pull it off but she does her thang
    And I hope Freddie Highmore keeps killin it as well, kid is a great actor...
  • marc123
    edited May 2013
    J. Will wrote: »
    Never got into ? but knew the back story but this ? makes me want to watch the original movie...

And I hope Freddie Highmore keeps killin it as well, kid is a great actor...

same here

and yea that white boy kills that role. lookin 4ward to see if he gets any major nominations