Is Doc Rivers overrated?

ShencotheMC
ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
I hear a lot of talk about dude being a GOAT and all this stuff and I heard this dude at the gym talking about how Doc gon come up with something to come back on the Knicks. Now maybe it's because I was pretty much focused on one team at the time...but I don't remember hearing about this ? until Ray and KG got to Boston, and then he became this master tactician and strategist out of nowhere. So then I checked his coaching career and lo and behold dude had never touched the 2nd round of the playoffs until the Big 3 was formed. I'm not saying dude is a bad coach, but I'm not convinced of all this ? about him bieng up there with Pop and whatnot. Speak on it

Is Doc Rivers overrated? 57 votes

Yes
17%
mindrightprop joeSerious Juice MaynePanchoYoSanchoits....JOHN BNothingButTheTruthShizlansky_Menace_purpngoldMeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 10 votes
No
63%
rap mysterioocelotthe ghostGot Em ShookjoeyfkncrakkGhostdenithegawdgman82John_BlaziniCJwaterproofdamobb2deepCutler 26 INT's LOL!lamontbdcCigarello SlimCallMeWelvinLPastcoop9889texasdaking88Chi-Town BullyStoneColdMikey 36 votes
Kinda overrated
19%
infamous114stonefaceIceBergTaylorBDBIIDWhoisDonG???Inglewood_Bericb4prezLebong James#1hiphopjunki3Jeremyiahest83vince_vince 11 votes

Comments