Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I bet Larry Brown would have got them ? to at least the second round with the same teams Doc had his first 8 years.

You acting like 8 years ain't a long time.

dawg we had guys like Ryan Gomes, Brian Scalebrine, Telfair, nd Brandon Hunter gettin rotation minutes those teams lacked talent. before da Ray Allen nd KG trade Danny Ainge was one of da WOAT GM's plus Chris Wallace made ? decisions in da front office too. Doc is a good coach slightly overrated but u actin like he's a product of da big 3 which is ridiculous

he absolutely is

Who's better... Big 3 or:

Jordan / pippen / rodman (or grant)?
    Kobe / Shaq?
    Kareem / Magic / Worthy?
    Robinson / Duncan / Elliot... Or Duncan / Parker / Ginobli?

The only one debatable is duncan / parker / ginobli... All other multi win / championship coaches had players BETTER than the big 3... So that would pretty much make every coach in history overrated.....

Were you born an idiot or did it take years of hard work?

relevancy to what i said ?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Kinda overrated
    DaBull wrote: »
    fact is NO coach has had 3 HOF and not won a ring, the fact that you have to include D'antoni proves my point was valid, there been hundreds of coaches in nba history, and your rebuttal is from 2013 LOL.

u mad like every1 else that i destroy with facts

Phil Jackson didn't win a championship with Shaq, Kobe, Karl Malone and Gary Peyton.

No Hate......just saying
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fact is NO coach has had 3 HOF and not won a ring, the fact that you have to include D'antoni proves my point was valid, there been hundreds of coaches in nba history, and your rebuttal is from 2013 LOL.

Phil Jackson didn't win a championship with Shaq, Kobe, Karl Malone and Gary Peyton.

No Hate......just saying

put it into context

You got the 2 stars beefing and a past it Malone/Payton
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    No
    R.D. wrote: »

No Hate......just saying

put it into context

You got the 2 stars beefing and a past it Malone/Payton

The context was that that dumb ? said no coach that had 3 HoFs (that were already locks for the hall before they joined up) never won a ring wit the team.

So it is in context of the argument.