Which DC characters do you think would make it to a top tier/omega mutant in the Marvel Universe?

Sour-Cream
Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'd go with:
The Spectre (powers from ? himself)
Darkseid (DC's version of Thanos)
Flash (Just my opinion)
Superman (I've seen this dude take out dudes like Manchester Black so I don't think telepaths can ? with him)
Martian Manhunter (obvious reasons)
Green Lantern (willpower >>)
Aquaman (telepathy but I dunno whatelse)

Add on and explain...

Comments

• Sour-Cream
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? you forgot Supes...
    Martian Manhunter and Supes
    are Thor, Surfer, Sentry, Warlock status. High level top tiers.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Depends on what you mean by top tier and by Omega Mutant. Some Omega Mutants are Legion and Franklin Richards and they will body Supes, Flash, etc. Some are just Iceman.

Anyways if we're naming Supes (though some marvel telepaths will likely body him), Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, Dr. Fate, Sinestro, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, dude with the Starheart, etc. all have to be named.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swamp Thing maybe? hes pretty strong. I think Vibe would be up there. he still has a lot to show and prove but with his powers i think he would atleast be able to distract/control a super strong person. I mean i totally agree flash would be up there, dude is ill but like in JLA vibe is supposed to take on flash if ? hits the fan and he can do it. Dudes full potential hasnt been shown yet.
  • evoljeanyes
    Legion can't really body supes. Nor can Franklin Richards. They don't have enough durability or speed to avoid getting one shot by a speed blitz. Also @darkraiden lantern fate and cap marvel aren't on Supes Manhunter Wonder Woman level.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The entire ? DC everybodys a ? in that thing man lol
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Depends on what you mean by top tier and by Omega Mutant. Some Omega Mutants are Legion and Franklin Richards and they will body Supes, Flash, etc. Some are just Iceman.

Anyways if we're naming Supes (though some marvel telepaths will likely body him), Captain Marvel, Green Lantern, Dr. Fate, Sinestro, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, dude with the Starheart, etc. all have to be named.

Iceman is a powerhouse though at full power/potential
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea it seem like most of the DC characters can lift 100 tons as base power level
  • DarkRaiden
    Legion can't really body supes. Nor can Franklin Richards. They don't have enough durability or speed to avoid getting one shot by a speed blitz. Also @darkraiden lantern fate and cap marvel aren't on Supes Manhunter Wonder Woman level.

Captain Marvel has fought Supes a few times and has pretty much stalemated him. He's essentially magic superman and is virtually his equal. Fate can destroy Superman with his array of powerful magic, and Lantern has some crazy feats that puts him next to Superman as well (not to mention he can generate kryptonite).

Now Legion can stop and control time and automatically adapts (defensively) to his opponent's attacks. Supes stands no chance against him. Also if you ? one body, another comes and eff's you up. He can also regen and can steal souls/turn people to salt/turn people to clones with one touch.

Franklin Richards has created entire Universes. He may get speed blitzed, but it's hard to tell tbh, IIRC he's never really been in that situation. Also Supes won't speed blitz a kid of all things.
  • evoljeanyes
    Supes has beat the dog ? out of Cap Marvel bruh...he isn't his equal in any attribute. Nor does he have the feats. ? if that's the case legion is unbeatable...Legion has never really fought people. He just does ? . Bishop had him on skates by turning his energy against him. He doesn't automatically adapt.

Lol at Supes wouldn't blitz a kid. @darkraiden we are talking abilities. Not morals
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Thanos Marvel's version of Darkseid ?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly Omega levels and whatnot don't mean ? anymore in Marvel. It used to be used to describe people like Jean Grey with the Phoenix, or Franklin Richards manipulating the ? out of reality. Nowadays Emma Frost is an omega level mutant, Magneto is an omega level mutant. ? means nothing anymore tbh
  • DarkRaiden
    Supes has beat the dog ? out of Cap Marvel bruh...he isn't his equal in any attribute. Nor does he have the feats. ? if that's the case legion is unbeatable...Legion has never really fought people. He just does ? . Bishop had him on skates by turning his energy against him. He doesn't automatically adapt.

Lol at Supes wouldn't blitz a kid. @darkraiden we are talking abilities. Not morals

Legion can and does use all of his powers/personalities at once. He has a personality that automatically adapts. I'm not sure if the writer forgot about it or just didn't use it, but it's there and it should happen.

And yeah, Legion is pretty much unbeatable. He wiped those Elder Gods off the face of the planet, has that universe (Age of X I believe) in his shoe box and individual personalities of his were giving the X-men work.

Also no morals, Franklin Richards wipes DC off the face of the planet, or simply turns the universe into Blue Kryptonite right as the fight starts. Also, like I said, he's never been in the situation to be speed blitzed IIRC so we can't tell.

And Supes has never beaten the dog ? out of Captain Marvel. Ever. Not ever. Like seriously. I can't remember not one times (outside the cartoons) that he's even won. If he did, and you can produce it, that ? is bad writing. Horrible writing.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spectre could take out Franklin Richards. Mxy(whatever the hell his name is) could take out Franklin Richards. Same for Legion. Both them cats got tons of power, but they minds are shot to ? and lack of control over their powers. Dr. Destiny and Dharma could take Legion and Franklin out. Hell depending on what's going on Batman could one shot Legion and be done from there.
  • evoljeanyes
    He got his ass whooped by Supes in Super vs Batman...morals off supes beats the ? out of Shazam especially low that he has harnessed is susceptibility to magic
  • evoljeanyes
    ? be sleeping on Superman and Aquaman...aquaman is top tier. New52 aqiaman ain't ? around at all
  • DarkRaiden
    Spectre could take out Franklin Richards. Mxy(whatever the hell his name is) could take out Franklin Richards. Same for Legion. Both them cats got tons of power, but they minds are shot to ? and lack of control over their powers. Dr. Destiny and Dharma could take Legion and Franklin out. Hell depending on what's going on Batman could one shot Legion and be done from there.

The hell are you mentioning ? 's Wrath and a 5th Dimensional Imp for? Don't know who Dr. Destiny or Dharma are and Batman can't take out anybody.
  • Sour-Cream
    Yea, Batman would die in .000001 seconds to any top tier.
  • Sour-Cream
    Superman can't be defeated by telepaths, psionic ability mutants. He beat Manchester black by using his heat ray powers to shut down his powers inside dudes head. What's to say he can't melt a ? brain in marvel. Also I'd like to add Icon to that list. He's just black superman and he's proven that he could match up with him. Aquaman is definitely up there.
  • DarkRaiden
    Sour wrote: »
    Superman can't be defeated by telepaths, psionic ability mutants. He beat Manchester black by using his heat ray powers to shut down his powers inside dudes head. What's to say he can't melt a ? brain in marvel. Also I'd like to add Icon to that list. He's just black superman and he's proven that he could match up with him. Aquaman is definitely up there.

Yeah but Manchester Black has never enslaved a planet or eaten a star or any of that ? . Marvel psychics are much stronger with their abilities than DC psychics are.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Marvel just stay over doing their characters powers
  • Sour-Cream
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Yeah but Manchester Black has never enslaved a planet or eaten a star or any of that ? . Marvel psychics are much stronger with their abilities than DC psychics are.

Hasn't been proven though cause DC hasn't shown the limits of their telepaths. (Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Manchester Black)

Superman basically terrorized MB and the rest of the anti-heroes and he toyed with Brainiac who has enslaved planets before.

I'm pretty sure Spectre would dominate in the Marvel universe as well.
  • evoljeanyes
    Martian Manhunter is the most powerful Telepaths/psionic in the top tier
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, Batman would die in .000001 seconds to any top tier.

How much prep time are you giving The Batman?