If the Illuminati Is a Secret Society That Controls the World.....

Options
12346»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    A secret elite group of powerful organizations secretly plotting for world dominance without the mass public's knowledge. Its not really much of a conspiracy. Its only when you use the word "Illuminati" people get defensive.
    if they're not "plotting world dominance," just "plotting to make more money," are they still what YOU call the Illuminati? because someone else might say that still qualifies, and a third person might say that doesn't. this is the "definitions can vary" point.
    If acting weird requires mock sacrifices & strange sexual activities then thats all you should need. Again, these things have been well documented and backed up with photographic proof.
    wait, so every photograph of people engaging in weird sexual activity is proof of a vast conspiracy theory? because here i thought you were familiar with the internet.
    You see, there you go. You've ALREADY decided one sides unconvincing before you even gathered all the information lol. Thats the difference between us. I'll look at ALL theories and THEN determine which side I stand on. While ? like you take a position before any of the information presents itself.
    please don't write that ? and tell me I have made up MY mind. i literally told you in this thread that i have read conspiratorial books you mention AND ones you have not, but because i don't agree with you, you immediately drag out this "take a position before any of the information presents itself" ... which basically tells me you're being a hypocrite about the whole thing.

if i read 20 books and find them redundant (hence the "one thing repeated 20 times is one thing" part), what's the magic number of books i have to read before i can meet your standard and then be allowed to disagree with you? ultimately, that's the deal: if i don't accept YOUR beliefs, instead of you accepting that OR making real arguments, you just roll the tired old "you need to do more RESEARCH" ? . sad.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone who works for the company kick starter told me about a place in dallas by the Sheridan in downtown where there's a building that's gated up and he see's alot of BMW and Benz go in but when him in his friend tried to look through the window all they really see is a couch.

I figure its just one of this'd masked sex parties going on in there when he was telling me the story.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think rich people hang out with other rich people and they influence each other and the govt to work how they want it to work. I don't necessarily think they have a name or group meeting....

I know they probably trade secrets on how to make more money and don't give a ? about anyone else.

That sounds like any cocktail party in Georgetown in D.C., Manhattan's Upper Eastside, Pacific Heights in the 'Sco, or a tech convention in the Silicon Valley.

I meant to put I DON'T know.... I really think people over blow this ? .

I think rich people like to hang around other rich people and they might get together to discuss how to make more money and just not give a ? about who it hurts.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    malignant thunderbuddies ? nevermore. As an older ? one can see the ? did smell like socks. ? get down to treadstone and make new man gravy!!!!! Peddie Wac and Satanic Steve both ? their way threw jepordy but the jokes on them Hail Bertram. I took it as 1 peridon nurse ratchets said ? it bought me some ol Christian Brothers and went to the hookers. Lesson learned as a young mustache ? 1 fuckem all. Off to JM Wave starting new few mepos people trans DF Express on suicide precautions because I ? Draino. ? you and ? what you talkin about.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm baking cookies for the illuminati bake sale this thursday and ill ask the guys your question
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The evidence is all around for everyone to see, the question is are you awake or sleeping?
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options