how can us blacks stay at the top?

Options
1235»

Comments

• luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hear your statement and respect the thread but it was death, death, false education, wars on top of wars, lies on top of lies, religion and a lot of other stuff I don't have the time to write but my answer is until that is done or something to the likeness of (and it does not have to be violence) then everything else is irrelevant. Until that is done it will always only be just a few of us doing something great and not great strides as a race. It was racial movement that began this and if your question is based on the race reversing this then the answer is obvious, but I can't write it. The best future we'll have until the obvious happens is for a bunch of people to "say" they don't care about race and lighten the load a little bit so that only a few more can walk where many of us before the few couldn't walk; but this is a band-aid on a bullet wound or decapitation.
  • luke1733
    Options
    Since I answered the question; I'll ramble;I hate to write what I've seen happen and what I'm seeing happen, but basically since we have assimilated as MLK wanted and did not do as Marcus Garvey introduced (self sufficient) then our future and present seems that even if this country turned all black and brown to continue to call the lightest of the blacks White (the way Dominicans do, Puerto Ricans do, and many other Latino countries. And don't say y'all don't. I wish y'all didn't but y'all do) and continue to carry out racism on ourselves in an all BLack nation due to never getting rid of that system altogether. Racism must be fought by masses and not by a few or else Blacks and Brown will do to each other the same as the racist whites (separate from the non-racist whites) have done to us. Basically you'll see a million blacks calling themselves white and oppressing those darker even if it's their own 100% biological brother and sister. I've seen it in Brazil, Panama, Dominican, Puerto Rico and heard about it in Sudan (ex-girlfriend same skin color as me told me she was considered white and referred to herself as such before she came to America).
  • luke1733
    edited December 2013
    Options
    I want to answer the question so the best thing I can see is to hope that someone largely convinces a large segment of the race to invest in one or two things and hope the races buys into that trade and come together in that, preach that, drill it into our children, use it, sell it, OWN it. Do I see this happening? I'll leave all the critics to get on that. But, if to give SOME examples: 1st if all blacks were guided in the masses to believe in investing in property and blacks formed real estate companies and blacks with money continued doing this and bought up alot of the property in America (granted the US gov't wouldn't make up some law to stop us) then our situation, buying power, political power, economic power could change over night. 2nd Internationally if the African Union colonized (and yes this would mean going to war with many african nations) at least 20% of Africa under one monetary system and government then Blacks situation over the world could change and you would see many blacks with money and education and without from other countries return to those African countries quickly. 3rd is something I heard Farrakhan say in his million man speech and that was developing black communities similar to (BlackWallstreet) called ministries where the town is predominately (not 100%) black run. Black mayor, black hospital, black schools, black congress center, black businesses and then our tax dollars and dollars would stay in the black community and we could for once have a say over what is best for us without outside influence. The ministries would be developed by blacks choosing to come to the city and not through form of racism stating nobody that isn't black is allowed. This would be easy bc other races don't even want to be around blacks so if those of us with money invested in something like this it wouldn't be noticed until the goal was accomplished. These are 3 things I can think of. I can think of more, but I'd be hogging your thread. Again with these 3 things they would only help a small portion of the race. If you are talking about reversing what has happened to the race as a whole then anybody has to recognize how many would have to be killed and die and stripped of land and use propaganda in every type of media and artistic form to make the world hate you to reverse what has happened to the black race since it was that which put us in this situation