(Only because its tradition): The Official Real World Portland Thread

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude is just lame he came out like it was nothing.... I just get tired of the ? black people they find....
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that's something you keep to yourself... Dustin from Las Vegas did it right. He just got caught.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics of thick chick jessica?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    I woulda told that black dude nia aint gona let him smash!!!

He actn like a ? over monkey sounds

He had his chance til he told Nia he smashed a dude

When he got all bold n the kitchen against jordan..woulda been the perfect tim

unless Nia a freak, most girls aint ? no dude that ? another dude
    She's a ? bruh, mark my words. There's always a bi sexual chick on the show, it never fails. I'm getting a vibe from that mexican/asian looking chick that white dude is smashing too.

• Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    The black dude on the show is a ? ass ? defending Nia when he aint know that ? started it. He still aint getting the ? .
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jessica was looking right in that bikini, dont get how Johnny calling her fat but then again whiteboys like their women rail thin
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^word Jessica is nowhere near fat.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nia's ass>>>>
    Jessica is in great shape at the moment, her instagram pics are great.
  • ocelot
    CoolJoe wrote: »
    Nia's ass>>>>
    Jessica is in great shape at the moment, her instagram pics are great.
    Post the pixs.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like she took that fat talk to heart. She looks better on the show than she does in those pics imo. Still a smash tho.
  • ocelot
    lol@ Avery trying to make Johnny jealous in front of everyone... I would've ignored it.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good ? that Ana ? is annoying as ? ....and I take back what I said about her looking like Seinfeld with a wig, ? look like Ichabod Crane.

hqdefault.jpg
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yamoley wrote: »
    Good ? that Ana ? is annoying as ? ....and I take back what I said about her looking like Seinfeld with a wig, ? look like Ichabod Crane.

hqdefault.jpg

Last night episode was mad boring I couldnt finish it. Think i'ma pass on this season and wait for the challenge
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Smashhhhh Averey
    Smashhh Jessica
    Smashhh Nia
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smashhhhh Averey
    Smashhh Jessica
    Smashhh Nia

dont forget Joi..she was very smashable as well

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Smashhhhh Averey
    Smashhh Jessica
    Smashhh Nia

Nia's too ? crazy. That ? would come back to haunt you
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    dont forget Joi..she was very smashable as well

thats old girl that left? i aint get to see her eps.

blackrain wrote: »
    Nia's too ? crazy. That ? would come back to haunt you

i hear u on that but if im locked in that ? with them hoes for 3 months or whatever the time they stay together if that crazy ? wanna throw it ill beat it
  • ocelot
    Something is wrong with Nia... I see why she got ?
    Ocelot doesnt supoort anyone forcing their will on someone else without their consent.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once dude said he was from Texas, I knew he was a ? . I heard there's alot of them out here. ? still shocked me and I'm only on the second episode.
  • ocelot
    Sour wrote: »
    Once dude said he was from Texas, I knew he was a ? . I heard there's alot of them out here. ? still shocked me and I'm only on the second episode.

I'm sure theirs ? in every state bruh...lol
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black chick seem devious as ? but I'm only on the 4th episode.
  • ocelot
    Sour wrote: »
    Black chick seem devious as ? but I'm only on the 4th episode.

She's perfect for The Challenge...
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't enough time to discuss whats wrong with Nia. All I can say is she deserves any and everything bad that happens to her. Jordan could have put a white hood on and chased her with a noose and I would been like 'she had it coming'. No sympathy whatsoever for that chickenhead ? dumpster.

Johnny is the only one in the house I really ? with. Boston ? keeps it 100 always.

Marlon is a lame ? ass ? ass corny ass ? , probably the worst in the past few seasons, and thats including that lame ? Swift from St Thomas. Peep how this ? has told everyone he aint having sex because of religious reasons....what ? ?

First off, he only says that as an excuse to justify why he isn't going after girls when they at the club. He isn't going after girls because he's a ? , but is using ? to hide that fact and act like he's doing it for religious reasons. Which makes no sense because

1. He's already sodomized men in the face of ?
    2. He isn't a ? and has been having sex with girls already (according to him)
    3. You can still mess around with girls without having sex

Notice how this ? hasn't even attempted to start dating or even talking to a female. He has literally pursued no female attention whatsoever outside of Nia, which we all knew was a joke as it happened. We all know its because he's a cake boy, but this gall and nerve of this corny ass ? to try and use ? to explain why he's coming home dolo every night and beating off to Shemar Moore.