What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

This is for the *CONSCIOUS BLACK FOLKS ONLY!!!!!*Questions and answers.

Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
I had to make a thread about this. Consciousness changed my life. It´s just a whole state of mind feeling. It´s like I see the world in a whole other way. I feel better about my self but at times I feel alone like my generation is lost in the matrix but every day I see other people are waking up. So shout out to the brothers and sisters in the IC that are conscious.
VIBENeighborhoodNomad.   Colin$mackabi$hIoniz3dSPIRITZBlack Boy KingxxCivicxxDOPEdweebzmemphis10twizza 77Bodhia.mannArya Tsaddiqbobbydrake2006Focal Point

Replies

• mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does 'conscious' really mean anyway?
  • SOWETOSOWETO Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Being "conscious" is simply being open minded, logical and using reasoning.

There's nothing that special about it.
    of course.
    VIBEGold_Certificate
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    You just can't let them have anything can you Vibe, not even a thread.

They've had a couple threads already, time to step in and put a stop to this shit.
    Go figuregnsFocal Point
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now and then i catch myself trying to be conscious. I usually then do 2 or 3 fap sessions and i'm back to my ignorant ways.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    Go figureLurker6Focal Point
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsPosts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    .IRS. wrote: »
    You just can't let them have anything can you Vibe, not even a thread.

They've had a couple threads already, time to step in and put a stop to this shit.

gFMLxSB.gif

VIBEBlack Boy King
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shout out to Brother polite,Ashra Kwesi,DR.PHIL VALENTINE!!!!,BOBBY HEMMITT,BLACK DOT,DR.BEN,BLUE PILL & RED PILL,A.A RASHID,THE MOORS,MALIK SHABAZZ,HIDDEN COLORS 1&2.

Shout out to the IC for putting me on these Giants.Word.
    Drew_AlixxCivicxxmiamivice305
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    The T/S should have said BLACK consciousness.

Edit: My bad...it's in the title. I guess @VIBE just wanted to feel special when he made that crazy post.

To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • Louis CipherLouis Cipher Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to make a thread about this. Consciousness changed my life. It´s just a whole state of mind feeling. It´s like I see the world in a whole other way. I feel better about my self but at times I feel alone like my generation is lost in the matrix but every day I see other people are waking up. So shout out to the brothers and sisters in the IC that are conscious.

yea bruh....

we read and shit up in this piece....

nahmean?
    The T/S should have said BLACK consciousness.

Edit: My bad...it's in the title. I guess Vibe just wanted to feel special.

Man you either know or you don´t.I was just giving props to the elders that put me on.They still in this site they just aint on.
    Some of ya niggas are agents and don´t even get payed for it.Talk about black consciouness and they want to hate on it.Fuck outta here with your damaged perspective on the world.
    Black Boy KingxxCivicxx
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Being "conscious" is simply being open minded, logical and using reasoning.

There's nothing that special about it.

That fact that people "NoSigned" this is disheartening. I wonder why the word "conscious" has always been reserved for black people who dont believe in perms and think Jesus had cornrows.

MEH...

And for those that prefer turkey bacon and jazz music.
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    Louis CipherKai