Dashon Gholdson Joe Flacco is not a top 10 qb

Options

Comments

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But he right though....Denver should of beat the Ravens 3 dropped ints and a blown coverage to send it in to overtime. A high school player could of made that game ending pick. Denver beat themselves
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    But he right though....Denver should of beat the Ravens 3 dropped ints and a blown coverage to send it in to overtime. A high school player could of made that game ending pick. Denver beat themselves

You could say ? like this for every game.

Yall ? killing me with these what ifs.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man stop acting like Flacco is dilfer. Y'all act like flacco been playing with elite receivers his whole career. His team did everything?? So they scored 34 points and he had nothing to do with it? All that should coulda woulda ? doesn't matter. It takes a little bit of good fortune to win a super bowl and dude stays in the playoffs. Do I think flacco is a top 5 qb ? no. But don't act like dude just out there bullshitting and his team willing him to wins.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dashon Goldson is not a champion... How many rings does dude have again?
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dashon Goldson is not a champion... How many rings does dude have again?

SMH when people say ? like this. This page is full of people with 0 rings, and no NFL experience and we give out our opinion all the time. But an NFL player says his opinion and it's discarded because he doesn't have a ring. Okay...
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

No you can't it doesn't always happen...
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Man stop acting like Flacco is dilfer. Y'all act like flacco been playing with elite receivers his whole career. His team did everything?? So they scored 34 points and he had nothing to do with it? All that should coulda woulda ? doesn't matter. It takes a little bit of good fortune to win a super bowl and dude stays in the playoffs. Do I think flacco is a top 5 qb ? no. But don't act like dude just out there bullshitting and his team willing him to wins.

Flaccos not putting up numbers outside of the playoffs that's the best he's ever done his whole career the season before people kept talking him up after that patriots loss but never mention how ? he played the week before against the Texans.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Shoutout to Goldston for being in the wrong place and giving up that bomb to Jones.

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He can be a not top 10 quarterback; As long as we keep winning, I don't give a ? . The ether is still burning for SF players. They should have given a raise to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium; That muthafucka had a great game, especially in the second half. It was playing lights out.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While everbody is talking about if he's a top 10 qb joe out here winning rings
  • BlackxChild
    Options
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    While everbody is talking about if he's a top 10 qb joe out here winning rings

You mean his TEAM is winning rings.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is going exactly the way I thought it would
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kamp123 wrote: »
    While everbody is talking about if he's a top 10 qb joe got a super bowl RING.

*fixed*...had to make that singular for ya.....rothlisberger has ring(s) Brady has ring(s) Eli,....
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Droped INTs is part of the game.

Just like drop passes

Missed tackles.

Wrong routes

Missed blocks

Bad passes

Player in the wrong place (Goldston on that Jones bomb)

Slipping on the field

Bad weather

Turnovers

Penalties

Etc etc etc... I can go on and on with this ? .

That's why you practice, so you can catch those picks and make them plays.

And if you don't make the play don't call out someone else and downplay their game when you didn't capitalize on his mistake.

You need to point the finger at yourself for not making the plays on a QB that just throws it up for grabs.
  • King_Me
    King_Me Members Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

No you can't it doesn't always happen...

Yes it does.

How often do ? have 2 Kickoff returns for TD's in one game??? ? always wanna talk about that 70 yard bomb being luck. But fail to mention that the reason the game was even close is because of the ? returning 2 kickoffs for touchdowns. Like that ? happens every game. You wanna take away that 70 yard bomb. Let us take away those returns. The Ravens win by 14. Those overtimes never happen. This wouldn't even be a topic.

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Broncos lost though, period.
    I ain't about to argue for duke since he did his numbers against my squad in the Bowl, but Flacco is underrated, once he got that contract ? went on full hate mode.

Seems like people want it both ways, cause Romo works in the regular season, but falls short in the playoffs and he's hated, Flacco does solid in the regular season, but had a historic run in the playoffs and people still don't want to give him his credit cause they think his contract shouldn't be what it is.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    49ers looking like insecure falcon fans from the CS, sad
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? got torched EVERY GAME in the offs and now running off at thet mouth sure would have been nice if he made a play
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no way flacco is underrated.

He is probably number 9 or 10.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe flaco is the 10th best qbs. So he's wrong.

Why though? Because his TEAM won a superbowl... A superbowl or wins should have nothing to do with how you judge a QB.

The guy has alot of flaws and players on his own team question him... Do you not remember Ed Reeds comments last year? On first take skip and steven a would say players say diffrent things about flacco behind closed doors in and off his team.

stop hatin on Flacco he had one of da best playoff runs by a QB in recent history NO INT's, u wanna talk bout dat team ? our defense was horrible dis year bruh Flacco has a good TD to INT ratio nd had plenty of 3,000 yard seasons. he's been in da playoffs EVERY year LET DA UNIBROW COOK top 10 QB by far
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i rate flacco about the same as eli..they both have stretches of games where they leave you scratching your head and then they have stretches where they play at an elite level
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

You can troll better than this
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »

You can troll better than this

lol, im still learning
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    morton4_1951.jpgA lot of salt in this thread...
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The guy blew a routine coverage. You could of put a high school kid in the game and he would of iced the game with the INT. It was a poor underthrown pass and whoever that was should not be starting in the NFL he got scared