Hope Steve Nash dont take this L

Lurker6
Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
Steve Nash ex-wife trying to hit him with that child support
L.A. Lakers star Steve Nash thinks he has a good reason NOT to pay child support -- if he does, he thinks his ex-wife will spoil the kids with limos and other luxuries.

Nash is locked in a legal war with Alejandra Nash over their 3 kids. She currently lives in Arizona, where a judge handled their divorce and ruled she was not entitled to child support. She's appealing the ruling and we now know what they're arguing over.

Steve convinced the divorce judge -- Alejandra doesn't need child support because he made her a millionaire 5 times over in the divorce settlement. On top of that, she pulls in more than $30k a month.

For her part, Alejandra says Steve makes a million bucks more than her every month, and it's unfair he's not forced to use some of it for the benefit of their kids.

Steve is saying he's paying plenty -- 90% of medical, school and extracurricular activities, and 82% of the nanny's $2k a month salary. He says he's worried if he pays more, she's an excessive spender who will spoil and damage the kids with crazy luxuries.

But there's more going on here. As we previously reported ... Alejandra wants to move to L.A. but Steve is objecting. It's really weird, because the b-baller has said he chose to go to the Lakers rather than the Knicks so he could be closer to his kids.

There's one thing for sure ... if Alejandra moved to L.A., Steve would probably get socked with a big child support bill -- that's just the way it works in California.
0410-steve-nash-wife-getty-3.jpg
Are California courts thats ? up that they would say this chick needs this money?

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to dude on that. Sounds like a reasonable concern to me.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rich ? ? without regard for the future deserves whatever happens b..

Like there hasn't been plenty of former/current atheletes that have shown how vindictive and greedy women can be..if he aint learned from them, he don't need to be a rich ?
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds like he is doing right by his kids already. Guess he doesn't want his kids being like those Sweet 16 Brats. Hope it works out for him.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He better holla at D Wade lawyer and get custody
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He should only be obligated to a refer a good accountant/financial manager. what happen to d rumor her last kid wasnt even his?
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He better holla at D Wade lawyer and get custody

sure about that?

Despite Miami Heat superstar Dwyane Wade‘s best efforts to keep the details of his divorce hush-hush, some numbers popped up in court papers recently filed in Miami-Dade County.

And it ain’t pretty.

Wade, 31, is paying ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches-Wade a whopping $25,000-a-month.

That’s in addition to her living and travel expenses, estimated at about $10,000-a-month.

Oh, yes. There was that little $1 million lump sum payment when the divorce became final last year.

And all of that is just a down payment!

Keep in mind that Wade has custody of their two young children, with some visitations for Funches-Wade.

The paperwork appeared in response to the ex-wife’s request to spend more time with her two boys.

But while the divorce is final, some issues are still being debated.

In Miami, it’s about the children.

In Wade and Funches-Wade’s native Chicago, it’s about the money.

A trial is scheduled in the Windy City for early July to determine the distribution of marital assets.

The money that Wade already paid, and is still paying, is expected to be chump change compared to what he’ll have to pay, I’m told.

Evan Marks, Wade’s lawyer here, declined comment.

Funches-Wade is asking for half of everything Wade made between the time he was drafted by the Miami Heat until their divorce. He’s currently on a $107 million contract.

The ball player has been hooked up with actress Gabrielle Union since his split from Funches-Wade.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i guess Jason Richardson really was the father

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Wade's ? is beyond ? up. His ex lied and said he gave her herpes, ? G. Union in front of the kids, and some more stuff that all turned out false, and HE IS STILL PAYING THE CHICK. As a man of wealth, you have to be ? ? to get married. They're overturning pre-nups out here.

And these hoes keep talking about unfair earning. Why should women make as much as men when men are expected to unfairly foot the bill for everything? Hell, I look at lopsided earning as a bonus for dudes smart enough to not jump the broom.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Yeah, Wade's ? is beyond ? up. His ex lied and said he gave her herpes, ? G. Union in front of the kids, and some more stuff that all turned out false, and HE IS STILL PAYING THE CHICK. As a man of wealth, you have to be ? ? to get married. They're overturning pre-nups out here.

And these hoes keep talking about unfair earning. Why should women make as much as men when men are expected to unfairly foot the bill for everything? Hell, I look at lopsided earning as a bonus for dudes smart enough to not jump the broom.

there should really be a rule with athletes in their 20s: DONT GET MARRIED!! There are very few instances that marriage can work, but definitely not in wades case, he got married while he was still at marquette, stupid mistake
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like he's already giving a lot.

I hate to see any ? take that child support L when they already doing their job as a father.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jordan just got married yesterday
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭

? u gotta understand that chick gave Wade a place to stay when his parents were strungout.. They been together since they was in 6th grade.. Wade blew up and let the fame go to his head... So u know a woman scorned is a man worst enemy. Don't let the media fool u. He really did ? that broad over. But thats life u either getting ? or ? .
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    lets be real that lady doesnt want child support for them kids she wants it to go splurge on herself.

If i ever get that type of money im hollering at D wades or 50's lawyers
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh at Money hungry Hoes man

"? you wasn't with me shooting in the Gym"
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you are rich you should not get married. See Sean Combs.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

? u gotta understand that chick gave Wade a place to stay when his parents were strungout.. They been together since they was in 6th grade.. Wade blew up and let the fame go to his head... So u know a woman scorned is a man worst enemy. Don't let the media fool u. He really did ? that broad over. But thats life u either getting ? or ? .

My ? went to school wit Wade and grew up in Robbins. They been said that ? was cheating on Wade. Just because Wade didn't want to be with her don't mean she got ? over. She didn't have sense enough to make the right moves that's on her. Wade doesn't owe that ? a ? damn thing.

• lord nemesis
    ^^^^Word. I heard that ? was ? other nights on the regular when her and Wade was still married.
  • lord nemesis