Where do you rank Brock Lesnar

Options
lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle
Brock had a short career (only 4 years) but he made a huge impact and at one point the face of the WWE and absolutely dominated

http://youtu.be/xPdETJuYYBE

wwe-smackdown-here-comes-the-pain-cover250380.jpg

They made this ? the strongest dude on that game, a few hits from brock and your whole body was damaged and red

Had classic matches and feuds with legends like Kurt angle, hulk hogan and the undertaker

Brock_Lesnar_Hulk_Hogan.jpg
brocktaker_crop_340x234.jpg?1287920685

imagine what more he could've done up to this point almost 9 years later

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not even in the top 20. He had a pretty good, short run. He did all he could do in those 4 years. Its not like he had an arsenal of characters to play or skills to develop. He's in fact still playing the same character now he was playing in 2002. Its just undergone some changes due to his change of image.

Him leaving did him a favor. It kept him relevant and freshened his character with a new image.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *2 years. Lesnar's first run was from 2002-2004 (televised)
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's a person I do not want to start a fight with
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    He's in my top 25 Probably underneath Warrior and Goldberg. He was better than Warrior and Goldberg imo, but he did it in a weaker era thus less of an IMPACT. But imo, I'd take the Ruthless Aggression Brock from 2002-2004 over most wrestlers ever. He was amazing for what he was worth and for his age. Heyman was the reason for most of his success imo.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He could be top 10 easy.

Due to his size, he shouldn't move like he did, but he did. He did a moonsault for crying out loud, he has landed it before but his televised one was ? up.

Dude was (and still is) a beast of a wrestler.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    somewhere in the mid to late 20's
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 15 when he jumped over that barricade came into the WWE his impact and push was unforgettable he was only 5 months on television and was headlining one of the best Summerslam's which was Summerslam 2002 against The Rock for the Undisputed Championship.Looking back WWE has not been able to replicate that moment at all to this day.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in ring skills: 9
    mic skills: -2
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    He could be top 10 easy.

Due to his size, he shouldn't move like he did, but he did. He did a *Shooting Star Press for crying out loud, he has landed it before but his televised one was ? up.

Dude was (and still is) a beast of a wrestler.

Fixed that for u homie
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Top 10,

He's easily one of the most entertaining wrestler. I'd definitely put him up above HHH. Goldberg, Rock, Taker, Austin, HBK, Bret and then Brock, Tazz, Guerrero and Kurt Angle being my top 10. I'm a big fan of explosive wrestlers, can't do boring ? .
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top 15 more then likely.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A alright one dim big power house not good on the mic at all ufc was his best move top 50 way under mongo..