Which NBA Player has Abilities most Reminiscent of an 'old' Video Game?

Options
woah316
woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in From the Cheap Seats
I say "old" because the new games are so realistic.... So we might have to go back to NBA Jam / NBA shoot out / NBA live days.....

What players skills is some ? that your just not supposed to see in real life?

Contenders:

Lebron - All Around Package - Pretty self explanatory.... Can do everything with a high shooting percentage...

Durant - Create A Player - 6'11 ? that can shoot crazy AND dribble (sorry Dirk)

Griffin - Dunking - In game video game style Dunks... His dunk rating on NBA Jam should be a 12...

Steph Curry - Shooting, "Pulling up from 30" - The inspiration for this thread... the ? this dude can do, LITERALLY isn't supposed to be able to be done... I guarantee he can do things in real life that he can't do in NBA 2k13... 2k is smart enough where you are supposed to set up your shots... Off a pick, or screen... or an assist... You're not supposed to be able to just run down the court dribbling, and pull up from 30 feet with 3 dudes around you with 20 seconds still left on the shot Clock.... This shot would go in less than 1% of the time in a video game today... This ? makes it look easy.... he also shoots 45% from 3 for his career which is ? for anyone who isn't a spot up shooter...

I have a new nickname for Curry: VGC ..... Video Game Curry... Vote below

Which NBA Player has Abilities most Reminiscent of an 'old' Video Game? 5 votes

Lebron - All Around Package
20%
Built 4 cuban linx 1 vote
Durant - Create A Player
20%
Shizlansky 1 vote
Griffin - Dunking
0%
Steph Curry - Shooting / Pulling up "From 30"
40%