Jason Collins just came out

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-chris-broussard-jason-collins-20130430,0,4496676.story

broussard already having to clarify his comments lol. im telling you give it a few days a few nba ? not gon accept chris purity ring ass lifestyle haha.

Kobe gon hold a press conference like:

"As many of you know i have consistently been smashing dimes outside my marriage from denver to la. Chris Broussard's comments about saving it untill marriage or being against Adultery offend my lifestyle of smashing hoes behind my wives back. I will no longer text Chris when i ether coach D'antoni and or son Dwight Howard in practice by calling him out."
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp........The question that now remains is will you listen to ? before the judgment comes?

Folks really think it's saccharin out here, like nothing will ever happen to this country.

"See, I am your enemy, you arrogant people," says the Lord, the LORD of Heaven's Armies. "Your day of reckoning has arrived--the day when I will punish you. O land of arrogance, you will stumble and fall, and no one will raise you up. For I will light a fire in the cities of Babylon that will burn up everything around them." Jeremiah 50:31-32

? have mercy! This is what's in store for America! Nuclear destruction! Total annihilation! Utter desolation!

Folks really think it's saccharin out here though. SMH repeatedly.

The end of the age is here. This is the generation that the Bible speaks about. But sadly few recognize it. Tragic......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8KxXHibv6A

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Let a ? be ? you act like calling him a ? makes you super heterosexual. I think some of these posters are busta rhymes ... Neways always knew he was ? but im sure 40 posters said that b4 me.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    LOL. tjsotomayor says Black Women are hypocritical for not dissing Black ? Men the way that they diss Black Men who don't date black women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0_v0zzOWUI

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dat ? be defending Shaq, tryin to cop a feel
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im mad that obama felt the need to publicly adress the public by saying how "proud" he is of him. That's odd as hell to me.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just got the SI with him on the cover, ? went straight to the trash, if hes ? hes ? , do u but i dont care about him being ? so aint no need to read about it
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    Bunch of ignorant folks on this board. I dont really check this board much since it continues to go downhill, it seems as though majority of the posters are either 14 or need therapy. Hope y'all grow up soon and gain some culture.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Bunch of ignorant folks on this board. I dont really check this board much since it continues to go downhill, it seems as though majority of the posters are either 14 or need therapy. Hope y'all grow up soon and gain some culture.

gain some "culture" explain yourself

• getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506

gain some "culture" explain yourself

Get an education, meet some people outside of your circle, explore the word, seek different views, or if you prefer the actual definition: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/culture

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2318913/Carolyn-Moos-Jason-Collins-fiancee-freezing-eggs-NBA-star-took-years-away-her.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
    The former fiancee of Jason Collins has revealed she is planning on freezing her eggs - after the basketball star wasted eight years of her life lying to her about his sexuality.

Carolyn Moos said she always thought she would get married to Collins and have his children but these dreams were shattered when he broke up with her in 2009 without a proper explanation.

It was only last month, when he finally told the 6'5" personal trainer that he was ? , did she learn the real reason.
    Now 34, Moos says she definitely wants to get married and have children but is worried she will not meet Mr Right until it's too late for her to conceive.

The former WNBA star revealed earlier this week that Collins still did not apologize for lying to her for eight years.
    Speaking told CNN's Piers Morgan: 'It's a lot to process at this point. I still have those opportunities and I still have time to have children and a husband and all those wonderful things.

'I did invest eight years in our relationship with a shared dream and vision with him and I value that. I had to rewrite the script and still am rewriting it, it's been very challenging.

'It's going to be a process. It takes a lot of perspective, understanding and open dialogue at this point.'

When Morgan asked her if Collins had apologized to her when he called last week to deliver the news, Carolyn said: 'I think he's in the process of taking ownership of the here and now which is coming out and that can be very overwhelming, I assume.

'Hopefully that will be a natural progression for him to look at things from all different angles and as he becomes more comfortable with himself I think that time will allow for some perspective on that as well.'

She said the news was 'still very fresh in her mind' and she was thankful for the close support system she has had around her at this time.

Carolyn told TMZ on Tuesday: 'It's very emotional for me as a woman to have invested eight years in my dream to have a husband, soul mate, and best friend in him. So this is all hard to understand.

'I care about [Jason] tremendously and only want the best for him. I want Jason to be happy for a lifetime and stay true to who he really is, inside and out.'

Carolyn Moos is from Minnesota but currently lives in LA. She is an American model, personal trainer, nutrition consultant and a former collegiate and professional basketball player.

The 34-year-old Stanford graduate runs FITT4Life which promotes nutrition personal training, yoga and overall wellness. She is also a certified personal trainer and is a clothes ambassador for Method Boutique.
    Collins said in his first interview since coming out that he has always known he was ? but fought it for years.

This ? is such "hero" lead this broad on 8 yrs.. He can't call and say he is sorry.. For ? with her emotions.. having her think she was going get the white picket fences and kids.. When he really knew in heart.. he was down low ? .. smh.. Imagine if straight ? did this.. He lead a broad on for yrs.. Then finally after 8 yrs he felt he was done with her.. and went out and got himself some new broad to be his main ? .. after that he never calls and says sorry.. If all that ? got out public.. You think Obama would be calling him.. or Michelle Obama would be sending out tweets of support for him.. The media would savaging him.. From gossip magazines,blogs & tv.. calling the ? a dog and types ? .. Talk shows would have those bitter ass ex basketball wives on their shows.. asking why NBA players are so unfaithful & dogs.. bottom line a straight ? would be catching nonstop hell.. but it's cool for a ? down low closted ? to it.. He gets a pass from everyone.. Because he was trying to "find himself".. and trying find the "courage" to tell the world & society who really was.. Smdh...
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just trippin on how much people care and give it so much thought.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

Asante was right, ? has nothing to do with sports.

And smh @ these media outlets trying their best to corner a athlete into saying some "non PC" ish just so they can put him on blast.

Meanwhile, the fact that this is a "front page" story proves that these media outlets themselves and society as a whole is not totally tolerant and prepared for a "? athlete".

Cause if they were, this wouldn't be a story. If they were so "tolerant" and "accepting" then this ? coming out as ? would be no different from him coming out as a 7 footer. Media and ? are ethering themselves on this ? .
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

silly or not. its still solid laughs.

plus its the internet, I dont take it seriously

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

Asante was right, ? has nothing to do with sports.

And smh @ these media outlets trying their best to corner a athlete into saying some "non PC" ish just so they can put him on blast.

Meanwhile, the fact that this is a "front page" story proves that these media outlets themselves and society as a whole is not totally tolerant and prepared for a "? athlete".

Cause if they were, this wouldn't be a story. If they were so "tolerant" and "accepting" then this ? coming out as ? would be no different from him coming out as a 7 footer. Media and ? are ethering themselves on this ? .

him being ? dont affect the people who truly are tolerant of ? .. (rather u agree with being ? or not)
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh Oprah gonna do a interview with him smh....
  • marc123
    Smh Oprah gonna do a interview with him smh....

? , u kno that broad dont miss the chance to make mo money

• marc123
    for anyone who read the SI story. did Jason say whether he is a pitcher or a catcher?!
  • marc123
    lol @ ppl givin me "wack" its only a question ? .
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marc123 wrote: »
    for anyone who read the SI story. did Jason say whether he is a pitcher or a catcher?!

...the ? ?! Why?

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

...the ? ?! Why?

Just let it go man..let it go...
  • marc123
    cuz he is givin up all this personal info about him self & making news, doin all the talk shows. he may as well say if he is a top or a bottom
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cuz he is givin up all this personal info about him self & making news, doin all the talk shows. he may as well say if he is a top or a bottom
    lol @ ppl givin me "wack" its only a question ? .

tumblr_ltxl7k5GAE1qfiszl.gif
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭

You do realize that you wondering about how he ? with other dudes does, in fact, make you extremely suspect.

? u ? .