Wack or Not Vol. 22: Tyler the Creator

2»

Replies

• StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,542 Regulator
    Nay
    If yall listened to his new album he stepped it up lyrically and artistically. I
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay
    tyler hates black people
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay
    Do Max B next
  • kjrain12kjrain12 Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Nay
    No way is this dude wack. He's definitely still growing but anyone who's listened to Wolf knows that this dude is going somewhere.
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyler can spit when he ain't talking about that devil and ***** *****. Listened to his last project and I ***** with it. the production and the lyrics meshed well together.
    Knew he could actually rap and it wasn't a gimmick when he was on "Goblins and Martians".
    Never listened to Earl so I have no opinion on him.
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyler diffinately not Wack ... Dude does all the beats ... Most hooks and arrangements ... Does the visuals ... And can out rap most of these ***** that claim they doin it ... Gt his own sound and all of this for a ***** that's what? 19? 20? ... You can say what you want about his antics or content but Wack ? Nah he's genuine and does him
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    He can rap... but not very good.

Meh.
  • BoldChildBoldChild Born alone, die alone. Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Nay
    He aight, I don't like all of his music, but I can't say he is a wack rapper.

@KingGivBiz

Some people are mixing up the yay/nay options on your poll. Some people who mean to say he is wack are voting nah, while some people who mean to say he is not wack, are voting yah.

For future reference, it would be better if the poll options read

Wack

Not wack

Just saying.
  • dwade206dwade206 Members Posts: 11,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nay
    I meant to vote yay. Son garbage.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    Earl is garbage as *****
  • JDSTAYWITITJDSTAYWITIT .........Tell your mother she has a cute mouth #GIANTS #2014/2012/2010 #FUCK.KCMembers Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earl is garbage as *****

Nah
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nay
    BoldChild wrote: »
    He aight, I don't like all of his music, but I can't say he is a wack rapper.

@KingGivBiz

For future reference, some people are mixing up the yay/nay options on your poll. Some people who mean to say he is wack are voting nah, while some people who mean to say he is not wack, are voting yah.

For future reference, it would be better if the poll options read

Wack

Not wack

Just saying.

smh ***** can't fill out simple forms any more?
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Nay
    he can rap
    I just can't ***** with the ***** he be rapping about

word
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay
    He robbed his whole style from Kool Keith. He need to give that ***** back.
  • andre_1024andre_1024 Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nay
    I was definitely meh before, but Wolf was a damn good album..***** was impressive..
  • kjrain12kjrain12 Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    Nay
    andre_1024 wrote: »
    I was definitely meh before, but Wolf was a damn good album..***** was impressive..

Yeah that's what I'm saying!
  • flacofitzflacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    After hearin wolf I'm undecided ....that was a priddy damn good album
  • hnic1978hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nay
    To say yay is to say he has no skills which is *****. ***** can spit better than a lot of cats out here. I have my WTF songs from here but then i have heard tracks where he has outshined ***** *cough* Pusha T & Game lol.

He crazy but this my ***** tho lol
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,542 Regulator
    Nay

All this ***** dope from his new album.