Dwight Howard: MVP of F.N.

Options
BackInWhite
BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
F.N. = ? ?
dwight howard literally quit on the lakers yesterday
add that to the last 2 years of ? niggativities and he is most definitely a hall of famer in the Hall of ? ?

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He didn't quit, he got 2 technicals, that's it. That's not even close to quitting on his team.

Stop letting the media control your thoughts.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He didn't quit but his play looked like he just didn't care anymore. I wouldn't want him anywhere close to my team. Glad Houston didn't trade for him
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I was a ? ? in the NBA, I'd be Dwight Howard....

...and I would stay bumpin that standardized slaughter.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    come on bros
    the ? already knew he had a technical why even risk another 1?
    and who gets 2 technicals in a closeout game in front of your home crowd?
    lebron "quit" on the 2010 cavaliers but ended the game with 27/19/10
    dwight howard is the ? -iest of all ? ?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited April 2013
    Options
    come on bros
    the ? already knew he had a technical why even risk another 1?
    and who gets 2 technicals in a closeout game in front of your home crowd?
    lebron "quit" on the 2010 cavaliers but ended the game with 27/19/10
    dwight howard is the ? -iest of all ? ?

Because he was tired of getting fouled all day. If anything the refs should be at fault. How are you going to kick out the superstar of the Lakers at a home game when he's clearly their only chance of winning and they're down 0-3?

...I really don't see how Dwight was at fault in anyway shape or form. If that was Durant, y'all would say the refs are cheating, but since it's Dwight, it's solely his fault.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Players don't understand what it's like to play for certain teams in certain cities. Dwight ain't built to play in L.A. He's a diva but he wants everyone to like him at the same. He quit on the squad last night
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wouldn't be surprised if the lakers go after bynum again...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The media is Jus ? thats all... it was Jus him and gasol 2 people d'antoni dont kno how 2 use anyway... Wit 3 d league ? ... If that happened 2 Kobe,Lebron, Durant ? wouldnt be on they line like that..
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Players don't understand what it's like to play for certain teams in certain cities. Dwight ain't built to play in L.A. He's a diva but he wants everyone to like him at the same. He quit on the squad last night

so ? true. he's mentally soft. lakers should not re-sign him. he's not living up to his potential
  • keez.
    keez. Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the problem with Dwight Howard. Built like Hercules, plays like Bambi !!! 8-|
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

so ? true. he's mentally soft. lakers should not re-sign him. he's not living up to his potential

With Kobe having 1 more good year in him who else is out there? Plus Dwight 27 most of the lakers are 30 plus.. So off that alone u need him... U cant scrap the whole team.. And think saying "he not bulit 4 it" is stupid... Aint he take the magic 2 da finals by hisself damn near?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ass Chris Bosh got more heart than Dwight Howard....
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Lakers want keep Dwight for the long run they need to start building around him similar to how Orlando did, Gasol got go, Artest got to go, Nash needs to retire, you got one more half of year with Kobe so if they can't co exist then it doesn't really matter, they need guys that can spread the floor, Jennings would be ideal at point imo, trade Gasol and his contract see what pieces you can get, get younger get some shooters, fire dantoni, unlike Orlando though get someone who can bang downlow n/h with Dwight, someone who can grab double digit boards and plays de instead of a pf that only shoots 3's and is soft as baby ? , I don't know what there plan is but if they don't make some changes right now they are going to be just as bad next year
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    * well Damn @ Numbaz sig *

Dwight needs to get his mind right tho and come back with a vengeance
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Ciara looking right ^^^^
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <<< Knew what t/s meant by 'F.N.' within seconds Lol
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    Howard is like that kid who was popular in that weak ass school in the surburbs and then moved to the hood and got treated like a ? .

Should've stayed that big fish in a small pond.

Suburbs > Hood. The other way around would have made more sense.
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope that ? ? comes to the Hawks this summer.