So...Obama Walked Out At The White House...To DJ KHALED's "All I Do Is Win"...GOAT...?

Options

Comments

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Or...Move out the country...Buy ? get real American when faced with the idea of goin back to Africa...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    The ? y'all sayin really is irrelevant though...No president becomes president by accident...No president does right by everyone throughout their whole term...No president is 100 percent truthful...No president acts completely on their own will...No president can or will save the country...

Either stop votin, or ? him...One of the two...

well no ? ...
    yall wasted votes on the wrong guys.

everytime you ? are given a chance to make real change you vote in the kwame kilpatricks, the marion berrys...

? outta here...

Nah see ? should have realized within they wasn't about ? when they didn't support sherry chisholm hardbody.

Powers that be have black folks figured out to a science.

Why do ? think moving anywhere is going to solve the problem. You know what the ? is going on in africa right now? Recolonization. Corporations can touch you almost anywhere on the planet. We are in the belly of the beast.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    The Africa part was a joke...Just like Obama bringin Khaled to the White House is a joke...Will you stiff ass ? just...Lmao...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Got money on my mind I can never get enough". Haha and on that note Got a few places to visit today.
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    you seen twitter during the election...!?!!

Naw...Cause Ion care about ratchet ? tweetin #fuckromney #savebigbird #obamaismyhusband

...I just...Don't..Care...
  • EtherealAmotekun
    Options
    I don't pay black folks that much attention when it comes to politricks. We are still thinking with a 50s mindset that it's all about the vote. No, no it's not children. It's about the money. It's always about the bottom line. Until ? start seeing politics and corporations as opposite sides of the same coin we will stay behind.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gave you ? an answer! Become my Bannerman and I'm no Rob Stark.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love it

This some real ? ? .
  • EtherealAmotekun
    Options
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    The ? y'all sayin really is irrelevant though...No president becomes president by accident...No president does right by everyone throughout their whole term...No president is 100 percent truthful...No president acts completely on their own will...No president can or will save the country...

well no ? ...

everytime you ? are given a chance to make real change you vote in the kwame kilpatricks, the marion berrys...

? outta here...

wasted votes? Who u suggested we vote for Ron Paul? Ha, lets pretend he isnt racist and wouldnt have done ? dirtier than Obama, the stuff you spewing is greater than Obama, voting for Ron Paul would have been wasted votes too cuz u acting like Bush vs Gore 2000 didnt happen

Why vote at all? everytime you vote you cosign the system. Presidential elections are just a thermometer check to make sure you still believe in the system. It's when you don't believe in the system there is a problem.
    Corporations do the same thing with a suggestion box. So long as people at least feel like their voices are being heard they will tolerate much fuckery.
    US is a corporation and they run yall ? like some hoes. Will feed you and clothe you but will keep you broke, like a true ? should.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    "All I do is win win win no matter what! I got money on my mind, I can't never get enough...!"

Sounds about right for a US president

? this meaningless ? . help yo ppl and stop lettin crackas get you to sign off on ? ? like the Monsanto act
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What makes you think he wouldn't or couldn't sign the Monsanto protection?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    irony.jpg

the direction of this thread....lol
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    What makes you think he wouldn't or couldn't sign the Monsanto protection?

hey, everybody got they price... but he would have been assassinated if he did... his fanbase was..... something else.

He signed it, right?

Do you think he actually had a choice? This is Obama saying, "hey, I fully agree with this and I'm signing this because I want to.".
  • a.mann
    edited April 2013
    Options
    just an FYI for those out the know
    the bold (justifiably) is what's causing the uproar

the "Monsanto Protection" Act

Monsanto Corporation, founded and incorporated in 1926, has been at the forefront of chemical and genetic engineering for the past century. The company’s infamous production history includes owning the largest PCB-producing plant in the United States; being associated with at least 31 Superfund sites; developing and selling RBST and RBGH (bovine growth hormones); and bringing the world its old favorite, Agent Orange.

In recent decades, Monsanto’s primary activity within big agribusiness has shifted slightly from chemicals and pesticides (though Roundup saw yet another year of increased sales in 2011) to GMOs and seed manufacturing. Monsanto is now the top producer of corn, soy and alfalfa seeds in the United States, used for both human and animal feed. If you take a look at the Fortune 500 Company’s website, Monsanto brands itself as a family-oriented, farmer-friendly operation, dedicated to “producing more, conserving more and improving lives”.

On March 26, President Obama signed H.R. 933, a large-scale budget bill, to keep the US government’s finances afloat. Slipped into the pages of the bill is the Farmer’s Assurance Provision… or what has now become known as the Monsanto Protection Act – which essentially grants GMO producers like Monsanto legal immunity in the event of risks posed by their products.

Republican Senator Roy Blunt, who has strong ties to the corporation, wrote the Act, Section 735 of the bill; despite the fact that several consumer and environmental advocates signed a petition against it, Obama moved forward with his consent. In the weeks following the bill’s acceptance, some individual states like Oregon, have also been moving forward to sign similar protections into law.

“the USDA [US Department of Agriculture] oversaw and approved (or denied) the testing of genetically modified seeds, while the federal courts retained the authority to halt the testing or sale of these plants if it felt that public health was being jeopardized. With HR 933 now a law, however, the court system no longer has the right to step in and protect the consumer.”
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    *Will continue to eat food and let the dominoes fall where they nay*
  • a.mann
    Options
    meanwhile.....

McCain , Graham members of GOP push for U.S. to invade Syria

Syrian government and the opposition accuse each other of using chemical weapons. The US considers this a “red line” – and two US senators are now urging Washington to declare war in response to alleged use of the weapons.

As the Assad government and the opposition throw out accusations over the use of chemical weapons and the US is assessing the situation, two US senators are urging the president to go to war. Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) released a statement on Wednesday, urging President Obama to ‘take immediate action’ and consider deploying troops.

"President Obama has said that the use of weapons of mass destruction by Bashar Assad is a 'red line' for him that 'will have consequences,'" the statement reads. "If today's reports are substantiated, the President's red line has been crossed, and we would urge him to take immediate action to impose the consequences he has promised."

At a minimum, the senators want the US to provide arms to rebels, establish safe zones to protect civilians, and launch targeted strikes against the Assad regime’s aircraft and SCUD missile batteries. And Graham said that he would even urge the president to declare war, if that is what it would take to stop chemical weapons from being used.

"I don't care what it takes," Graham told Foreign Policy’s The Cable. "If the choice is to send in troops to secure the weapons sites versus allowing chemical weapons to get in the hands of some of the most violent people in the world, I vote to cut this off before it becomes a problem."

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • EtherealAmotekun
    Options

well no ? ...

? outta here...

wasted votes? Who u suggested we vote for Ron Paul? Ha, lets pretend he isnt racist and wouldnt have done ? dirtier than Obama, the stuff you spewing is greater than Obama, voting for Ron Paul would have been wasted votes too cuz u acting like Bush vs Gore 2000 didnt happen

Why vote at all? everytime you vote you cosign the system. Presidential elections are just a thermometer check to make sure you still believe in the system. It's when you don't believe in the system there is a problem.
    Corporations do the same thing with a suggestion box. So long as people at least feel like their voices are being heard they will tolerate much fuckery.
    US is a corporation and they run yall ? like some hoes. Will feed you and clothe you but will keep you broke, like a true ? should.
    I hear u, but what u posting with, what about the work u do, who benefits from that, who profits off the clothes on ur back, what about the food u eat?, ha

dun I can sit here and tell you that I collect my own rainwater grow my own food buy my clothes local and built my own computer but what difference is that? ? don't resist at all. All about going with the flow and the scope of thinking is that of a child so ? limited.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    i hope you all cut into a tomato that has a human ear growing inside the ? .

If and when I do...I'm sure I won't eat it...I'll just go find another tomato...Shrug life...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Prolly instagram it...