So...Obama Walked Out At The White House...To DJ KHALED's "All I Do Is Win"...GOAT...?

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao...Who should I sue?...The grocery store for sellin mutant fruit?...The truck driver who delivered it?...The Monsanto ? that shipped it out?...Obama?...Or should I just suck it up and admit that I live in a world with mutant fruit, so I should prolly just avoid buying it?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosign, just avoid it.

You can still grow your own ? , or buy organic.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    again there's no doubt in my mind or any other sensible person for that matter

that had Romany won the election
    the United States would be at war with damn near the world

Iran, North Korea, Syria, Pakistan...hell Russia

with that,
    if you have a just lil sense of the political discourse of this country

it's quite obvious the Republican Party/GOP are trying to "bully" Obama into war....with SOMEBODY(preferably a "Muslim country")

the Benghazi "conspiracy " not working out like they want, Fox News dropped the ball to push that, but they have not given up quite yet.

the point is they need something to hang around this man's neck as irrefutable proof he was/is a FAILURE

because majority of Americans are aware that Bush (a Conservative/Republican) is the real reason ? ? like it is on such a large scale, and Obama is playing clean up man
  • bootsy_jenkins
    bootsy_jenkins Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013

Obama is a puppet like most of the presidents have been for my entire lifetime. The corporations financed him and put him in office. (if you think that your $10-$50 donations got Obama in office you are delusional.) They chose Obama because he is likeable, charismatic and Black. Blacks blindly follow Obama because they THINK that he is one of us. The real people in control are those in American society that always seem to benefit regardless of who is in office. These are the military industrial complex, the financier class, the banksters, and other global plutocrats.

Obama will never engage in a substantive discussion of wealth inequality, the destruction of unions and manufacturing, a flat minimum wage, and the power of economic elites in this country to subvert democracy.
    Obama has continued a policy of American empire and intervention abroad. Obama demonstrates a lack of willingness to address the rise of the surveillance state, and the continual erosion of privacy and personal liberty under the guise of "the War on Terror."

Obama will not discuss the realities of the color line, the semi-permanence of white racism, and how race and class intersect to limit the life chances of many tens of millions of Americans. Obama is a centrist Right-leaning Democrat who would have been a Rockefeller Republican in another era. He "fights" over a very narrow area of public policy which does little to challenge the system and its power.

Most of the voters in America are like the people who believe that professional wrestling is not scripted. This group includes the Obamabots (which includes black folks), Right-wing conservatives, the Tea Party and the misinformed and under-informed, yet nonetheless very enthusiastic and passionate voters for both the Democrats and the Republicans.  They are so caught up in the show, the spectacle and its ? rhetoric and simple storylines with "good guys," "bad guys," that they do not see that it is all a ? charade.

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know where chicken nuggets come from...I still like chicken nuggets, b...SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna lie my jaw was open nh the whole time watching this in disbelief lol
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Cosign, just avoid it.

:: white people logical:: Do you know what a food desert is? Do you understand that most black people live in one? Do you understand that even if an organic grocer is nearby the food is too ? expensive for us and then for the broke ? in another country picking the ? for a dollar a bushel?

Do you understand that everything white people touch turns to ? because yall have no instinct to achieve balance with ecosystems everything yall do is profit driven and the hell with everything else?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    *Will continue to eat food and let the dominoes fall where they nay*

you aint got no choice ? LMAO

economists like to call it

130109085953_monopoly-game.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all these Obama complaints, how many of y'all ? voted? B/c if y'all think he's that bad of a Pres., then why didn't y'all vote Romney??
  • VIBE
    Cosign, just avoid it.

:: white people logical:: Do you know what a food desert is? Do you understand that most black people live in one? Do you understand that even if an organic grocer is nearby the food is too ? expensive for us and then for the broke ? in another country picking the ? for a dollar a bushel?

Do you understand that everything white people touch turns to ? because yall have no instinct to achieve balance with ecosystems everything yall do is profit driven and the hell with everything else?

Learn to being back nutrients to the soil. I'm sure there's a process to do this.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Es-Bee wrote: »
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    The ? y'all sayin really is irrelevant though...No president becomes president by accident...No president does right by everyone throughout their whole term...No president is 100 percent truthful...No president acts completely on their own will...No president can or will save the country...

Either stop votin, or ? him...One of the two...

well no ? ...
    yall wasted votes on the wrong guys.

everytime you ? are given a chance to make real change you vote in the kwame kilpatricks, the marion berrys...

? outta here...

wasted votes? Who u suggested we vote for Ron Paul? Ha, lets pretend he isnt racist and wouldnt have done ? dirtier than Obama, the stuff you spewing is greater than Obama, voting for Ron Paul would have been wasted votes too cuz u acting like Bush vs Gore 2000 didnt happen

Why vote at all? everytime you vote you cosign the system. Presidential elections are just a thermometer check to make sure you still believe in the system. It's when you don't believe in the system there is a problem.
    Corporations do the same thing with a suggestion box. So long as people at least feel like their voices are being heard they will tolerate much fuckery.
    US is a corporation and they run yall ? like some hoes. Will feed you and clothe you but will keep you broke, like a true ? should.

what ? me off about ignorant ? like you
    you be the one that can't even accurately demonstrate how to do proper push up
    yet fix your got damn mouth to tell someone it's a wast of time for them to get in sharp
    because we all gone die one anyway

in case that analogy went over your head
    quoted from the last time a ignoramus type such idiocy
    a.mann wrote: »
    Seriously, think about it

it's ALWAYS these people that proudly profess they don't go out to vote for who's mayor, who's governor, who's gone represent their city/county district, who will be their local and state Congress person, don't vote for who's elected to their community school boards, county sheriff etc,etc,etc.....

yet ? and complain about why the "other" community that does participant in voting and stay on their elected officials ? have the better roads,the better schools, cleaner neighborhoods, etc, etc

it only ? me off because they spreading this ignorant ass backward "rationale" in the Black Community,
    subliminally stating that the people are powerless when it comes to community and government concerns.

Why would they do that when it's absolutely not true ?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Cosign, just avoid it.

You tryna get ? fined/locked up, bro???

Growing Your Own Food May Equal Food Freedom but is it Legal?

http://www.cereplast.com/growing-your-own-food-may-equal-food-freedom-but-is-it-legal/

It’s understandable if you don’t grow your own food because it seems like too much work or you don’t have the space. However, if you’re a homeowner, you may assume that growing your own food is your choice and your right, regardless of whether or not you exercise that right. And that’s where you’d be wrong. Depending on where you live, if you plant your own garden and grow your own vegetables, you may have an illegal garden.

Roger Doiron, a home kitchen garden evangelist, believes that growing your own food is subversive. That it’s a form of power. That kitchen gardening is “a healthy gateway drug to food freedom.” Doiron believes that growing your own vegetables can help solve the problems of hunger, obesity and environmental pollution. But, in order for kitchen gardening to take root (couldn’t resist), it’s essential that growing your own food is legal. Even if you don’t plant your own garden, you can get involved by making sure that others in your community have the legal right to their own food freedom. Who knows, maybe your neighbors will thank you with some of their bounty.

The local food movement has its benefits, but kitchen gardening takes eating locally to a whole new level. Growing your own food is hyperlocal. With hunger and food prices on the rise, and the heavy toll that the industrial food system takes on our environment, Doiron says that we need to redefine what “good food” is: where it’s grown, when, how, by whom and for whose benefit.

In a highly industrialized food system, ten calories of fossil fuel energy is needed to create one calorie of food energy. In the United States, food travels an average of 1500 miles from field to fork. One third of our greenhouse gas emissions come from food and agriculture.

The industrialized food system also takes its toll on genetic diversity. Ninety percent of vegetable varieties went extinct in the twentieth century, and according to Doiron, diversity is an insurance policy against climate change. Watch Doiron’s inspiring TEDx Talk. It might motivate you to plant your own garden!

The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.

This Garden is Illegal

Here are some articles about people getting in trouble with the law for their edible gardens:

Grist: City Officials are Waging a War on Gardens

“Across the country and even in Canada, cities’ thinking about front lawns is more than a little bit antiquated. It comes down to this simple formulation: Grass good! Vegetables bad. We’ve heard one too many stories in which people decide to use their yards to grow some fresh vegetables, only to have city officials come down hard on them, forcing them to tear out their food or bulldozing the gardens themselves.”

AOL News: ‘Cabbagegate’: Man Fined $5K for Home Garden

“The Clarkston, Ga., man was fined $5,200 for growing too many vegetables in his backyard.”

Oklahoma’s Own: Woman Sues City Of Tulsa For Cutting Down Her Edible Garden

Tulsa authorities cut down Denise Morrison’s garden months before her court date. “Morrison said she used many of the plants that were destroyed to treat her diabetes, high-blood pressure and arthritis. ‘Not only are the plants my livelihood, they’re my food and I was unemployed at the time and had no food left, no medicine left, and I didn’t have insurance,’ Morrison said. ‘They took away my life and livelihood.’”
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some of y'all acting like we had better runner ups..who would you have preferred then Romney? Hilary? Most of the candidates were a bunch of clowns. Besides he ain't got power like that, he ain't superman.
  • [Deleted User]
  • VIBE
    Perfect wrote: »
    Cosign, just avoid it.

You tryna get ? fined/locked up, bro???

Growing Your Own Food May Equal Food Freedom but is it Legal?

http://www.cereplast.com/growing-your-own-food-may-equal-food-freedom-but-is-it-legal/

It’s understandable if you don’t grow your own food because it seems like too much work or you don’t have the space. However, if you’re a homeowner, you may assume that growing your own food is your choice and your right, regardless of whether or not you exercise that right. And that’s where you’d be wrong. Depending on where you live, if you plant your own garden and grow your own vegetables, you may have an illegal garden.

Roger Doiron, a home kitchen garden evangelist, believes that growing your own food is subversive. That it’s a form of power. That kitchen gardening is “a healthy gateway drug to food freedom.” Doiron believes that growing your own vegetables can help solve the problems of hunger, obesity and environmental pollution. But, in order for kitchen gardening to take root (couldn’t resist), it’s essential that growing your own food is legal. Even if you don’t plant your own garden, you can get involved by making sure that others in your community have the legal right to their own food freedom. Who knows, maybe your neighbors will thank you with some of their bounty.

The local food movement has its benefits, but kitchen gardening takes eating locally to a whole new level. Growing your own food is hyperlocal. With hunger and food prices on the rise, and the heavy toll that the industrial food system takes on our environment, Doiron says that we need to redefine what “good food” is: where it’s grown, when, how, by whom and for whose benefit.

In a highly industrialized food system, ten calories of fossil fuel energy is needed to create one calorie of food energy. In the United States, food travels an average of 1500 miles from field to fork. One third of our greenhouse gas emissions come from food and agriculture.

The industrialized food system also takes its toll on genetic diversity. Ninety percent of vegetable varieties went extinct in the twentieth century, and according to Doiron, diversity is an insurance policy against climate change. Watch Doiron’s inspiring TEDx Talk. It might motivate you to plant your own garden!

The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.

This Garden is Illegal

Here are some articles about people getting in trouble with the law for their edible gardens:

Grist: City Officials are Waging a War on Gardens

“Across the country and even in Canada, cities’ thinking about front lawns is more than a little bit antiquated. It comes down to this simple formulation: Grass good! Vegetables bad. We’ve heard one too many stories in which people decide to use their yards to grow some fresh vegetables, only to have city officials come down hard on them, forcing them to tear out their food or bulldozing the gardens themselves.”

AOL News: ‘Cabbagegate’: Man Fined $5K for Home Garden

“The Clarkston, Ga., man was fined $5,200 for growing too many vegetables in his backyard.”

Oklahoma’s Own: Woman Sues City Of Tulsa For Cutting Down Her Edible Garden

Tulsa authorities cut down Denise Morrison’s garden months before her court date. “Morrison said she used many of the plants that were destroyed to treat her diabetes, high-blood pressure and arthritis. ‘Not only are the plants my livelihood, they’re my food and I was unemployed at the time and had no food left, no medicine left, and I didn’t have insurance,’ Morrison said. ‘They took away my life and livelihood.’”

Read city codes/laws before you do.

Some grow in the front yard, which is a no no.

Some are too big.

There's regulations to ? . You can move to Houston, Texas. I think there anything pretty much goes for your property. (somewhere in Texas)
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BlackCat
    Free_Life wrote: »
    some of y'all acting like we had better runner ups..who would you have preferred then Romney? Hilary? Most of the candidates were a bunch of clowns. Besides he ain't got power like that, he ain't superman.

nah he is the lesser of two evils... i'll give you that...

still dont mean i gotta like it.

Well may be you can understand his position a little. I think Obama is the best that we can ever get. It's not looking that good for the future with both the Republicans and Democrats.

• [Deleted User]
  • BlackCat

nah he is the lesser of two evils... i'll give you that...

still dont mean i gotta like it.

Well may be you can understand his position a little. I think Obama is the best that we can ever get. It's not looking that good for the future with both the Republicans and Democrats.

your attitude scares me.

Why is that?