Allergens, ? or Nay?

Options
Billy_Poncho
Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in AKA Donkey
The recent events of the pic thread starting a little over the past month in the GNS Pic Thread. Whether it's kite flying, overly critiquing female ? products, or complimenting men on their flyness, @Allergens has been sullying his up-and-coming name with these shenanigans. The sad part is he's a good poster, but these events cannot be ignored. On behalf of the Coalition, Allergens must be stopped. Here is the evidence of his chicanery...
Allergens wrote: »
My ? deion a fly ass ? , my ? Banks a fly ass ? , my cuz J a fly ass ? , ? yall
Allergens wrote: »

Allergens, ? or Nay? 44 votes

Nah, he's cool, the comments were just taken outta context
25%
Recaptimus_Prime360hueyunspoken_respectSunflowaSeedsBodhiAjackson17purpngoldCashmoneyDuxMzKBRubato GarciaKingFreeman 11 votes
Dude's a fair bruh, get him outta here
18%
PurrCopperIdiopathic JokerOmegaConflictTheIraqblackjack2012Lady_ZeeSolemnSauce 8 votes
Who's this guy?
56%
Dupacex-soldierBelovedAfeninex ginOff&OnCainBussy_Getta VulcanRavenTheBoyRo_Menace_Billy_PonchoSour-CreamAristo_V300KamPushMeMeta_ConsciousLUClENericb4prezSleepwalkingInJapancannonspike1994BrideofKilla 25 votes

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Who's this guy?
    Nothing personal, just business
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped reading at he's a good poster
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo...Wassup guys...?
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hmmmm
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Who's this guy?
    Congrats, you've proven to me more irrelevant than ? thus-far...
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flyin a kite ain't ? , lol...Celebrating your partnas flyness though...Eh, borderline...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude said no ? after that comment. I thought the rules were that cancels out any homosexuality in the post? Am I wrong?

Dude just likes to fly kites. I got real blazed 2 summers ago and flew this bad ass kite my buddy had, you could control the direction it went and ? . And it was fast as ? . So fast when i was trying to bring it to the ground it went up then dove straight down and broke itself on the ground using the power of wind. ? exploded holmes it was bananas.

Not voting yet, will need further evidence posted in the thread.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is def enough to make me cry when i laugh....*insert Batman hahaha pic here*
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did he really say those things or were his posts edited?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get the ? outta here with all these mass mentions. that ? should be bannable.
  • Billy_Poncho
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Who's this guy?
    Did he really say those things or were his posts edited?

No edits, he'll admit he said these things...
    TheBossman wrote: »
    get the ? outta here with all these mass mentions. that ? should be bannable.

Too bad it ain't ? ? , answer the question

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who's this guy?
    Let that ? cook.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Congrats @Allergens you made it bruh.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I notice when ? consistently say ? ? on here, other cats don't really say ? about it.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kites are already like ten steps below an RC helicopter, unless you divebombin on ? or got a five year old son that falls under suspect ? . It's just circumstantial evidence not enough to convict but a real ? DA could pressure you to plead out, third degree faggotry max sentence 3 months of being roasted.

You don't want this to go to trial if the IC convicts you lookin at lifetime roastin til you quit. You don't wanna go out like texasboi or that ? salutin ? bawse DL ox.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I notice when ? consistently say ? ? on here, other cats don't really say ? about it.

@, and wanna hang their azzz, and banish them from the IC.

Smh @ IC logic.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Ok so let me get this straight. This ? comments about make-up, and flyin a kite. But Dro's black azzz have admitted to...

- goin the mall to stare @ ?

- posted numerous, not even subtle, ? comments.

- zoomed in on ? 's pics, to solely focus in their damn lips

@...n/h x10

- countless of other Man Law infractions

...and it's Allergen that has to go?? CLAWD HAVE MERCY!!! Y'all got my pressure up. Guess Dro gets a pass b/c he's one if the "popular" posters. Smh. IC politricks as usual.

Carry on gentlemen.

How you gona ? and moan about who I make the thread about? Part of the game is that? I was around for this, so I posted about this. But last I checked, you have the ability to make threads your damn self. Either make the Dro is ? thread or stop all that whining if you really feel that way about it. Damn shame, you ain't even have the heart to @ the ? .

Lol! ? I've addressed this with Dro plenty of times. My question is, how you over looking the repeat offenders??

But it's your thread my nig. Carry on. Lol!

*takes seat in the back of the IC courtroom*
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Who's this guy?
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Ok so let me get this straight. This ? comments about make-up, and flyin a kite. But Dro's black azzz have admitted to...

- goin the mall to stare @ ?

- posted numerous, not even subtle, ? comments.

- zoomed in on ? 's pics, to solely focus in their damn lips

@...n/h x10

- countless of other Man Law infractions

...and it's Allergen that has to go?? CLAWD HAVE MERCY!!! Y'all got my pressure up. Guess Dro gets a pass b/c he's one if the "popular" posters. Smh. IC politricks as usual.

Carry on gentlemen.

How you gona ? and moan about who I make the thread about? Part of the game is that? I was around for this, so I posted about this. But last I checked, you have the ability to make threads your damn self. Either make the Dro is ? thread or stop all that whining if you really feel that way about it. Damn shame, you ain't even have the heart to @ the ? .

Lol! ? I've addressed this with Dro plenty of times. My question is, how you over looking the repeat offenders??

But it's your thread my nig. Carry on. Lol!

*takes seat in the back of the IC courtroom*

Well, glad to see you finally allegedly hopped off the porch and stopped playing the sidelines. I ain't ever seen it you do it ever, but that's neither here nor there. But if you really do have this "agenda" wit him, don't try to ? somebody else to buss your shots for you.