Chance the Rapper "Acid Rap" Mixtape Official Thread (OUT NOW!)

123457»

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh still I don't get it. Lol I feel so lost man. I feel like he gets a pass for being different in reality its kinda corny.

I know dude has talent but he needs to sharpen his lane. Its to much overkill right now.

I can honestly say his success is quite surprising . His style and flow seems like something that the IC would not ? with.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just nt 4 u cuh...move on
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Bruh still I don't get it. Lol I feel so lost man. I feel like he gets a pass for being different in reality its kinda corny.

I know dude has talent but he needs to sharpen his lane. Its to much overkill right now.

I can honestly say his success is quite surprising . His style and flow seems like something that the IC would not ? with.

he's only 20 so right now it's potential more than anything,he's shown that he's got a great ear for beats and knows how to write a hook whilst being able to approach subject matter at decent level.

his ad-libs (and his voice) can get grating as ? though,but he doesn't sound like anything else coming out Chicago right now and i think that's where he's been lucky,along with every media outlet jumping onto his nuts after this mixtape came out.

you have to say with only 2 mixtapes he's rounded himself as an artist pretty well.hopefully his raps will pick up.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »

Well for the most he makes music for 90s babies.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't ? with it you don't ? with it. No rocket science to it.

personally I think the ? is just being himself.
    French got hanh! So Chance can keep his nanana
  • I.B. Blackman
    I.B. Blackman Members Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake One Recreates Chance the Rapper’s “Acid Rain”

http://youtu.be/633YDYZ1pz4
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I been bumpin this for about a week now. I'm glad that ULB but the battery in my back cuz this ? is dope af!

Old to yall, new to me.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn the IC was hatin on Chance
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrWise wrote: »
    Whoever is featured On Lost is dope never heard of her but that was a Coool verse.

Pretty sure Chance wrote that verse but her voice is serious

Wish I could nosign myself for this. No Name is really that nice.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is she really his sister