DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE?

Options
MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT THE NBA DUDE COMING OUT JUST ? ME OFF..

YOU GOT KOBE, SHAQ, THE PRES AND EVERYBODY ELSE SAYING THEY SUPPORT HIM AND SAY'S THAT HE'S A LEADER FOR DOING SO.. BLA BLA BLA..

YES, PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT THEY WANT, BUT AMERICA AND THE MEDIA IS PUSHING THIS ? AGENDA TO THE POINT WHERE YOU BETTER ACCEPT THAT ? AND IF YOU DONT, YOU GONE GET IN TROUBLE...

WHAT IS THE POINT OF ANNOUNCING THAT YOU LIKE THE SAME SEX? OK, SO DO YOU.. MOVE ALONG

ITS LIKE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT BE OK AND PERFECTLY NORMAL TO BE ? ... KIDS ARE IMPRESSIONABLE AND THEY WILL GO WITH THE "IN" CROWD, SO IF IT'S STATED THAT ITS COOL OR OK TO BE ? , THEY ARE GONE GO THAT ROUTE...

34obk85.jpg

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Being ? is not a choice ... so no amount of media is going to change a person's sexuality

If a person is attracted to the same sex..... they will eventually act on it

Not sure why it makes you so mad......

• MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Being ? is not a choice ... so no amount of media is going to change a person's sexuality

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THE BOLDED?.. U CANT POSSIBLY BELIEVE THAT FOR ALL ACCOUNTS OF ? PEOPLE
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Do you choose to be straight ?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He'll more than likely say yes.

This ? on so many people, so they say, "yes I choose to be straight", rather than, "I don't need to think about it, I am naturally attracted to the opposite sex".

They're basically saying they've given being ? a thought.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that's not what the thread is about tho. Ur off topic
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Man you ? weird. Anytime their is a first of something it's going to be announced is and will be big news. ? don't bother me. At all. The bigots back in the civil rights days were prolly saying the same ? about ? .
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

He'll more than likely say yes.

This ? on so many people, so they say, "yes I choose to be straight", rather than, "I don't need to think about it, I am naturally attracted to the opposite sex".

They're basically saying they've given being ? a thought.

NAW, I DIDNT SAY THAT...THANK YOU SIR....

LIKE I SAID, ITS NATURAL TO BE STRAIGHT (UNLESS YOU WERE MOLESTED OR SOME ? )
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure why people think being ? is a choice. Just MsSouthern said, nobody chooses to be straight. It's just in your nature. Nobody taught you to be attracted to women. You just are. Same for ? who are ? . They didn't wake up one day and say 'I'm going to be attracted to men now.'. They just are. ? seems pretty clear to me.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    DROCRAZY wrote: »

ITS NATURAL/NORMAL TO BE STRAIGHT..

THE KEY GOES INTO THE KEY HOLE.. THATS HOW ? MADE IT....

SHALL WE GO ON?

says who ?

• MARIO_DRO
    Options
    Man you ? weird. Anytime their is a first of something it's gong to be announced is will be big news. ? don't bother me. At all. The bigots back in the civil rights days were prolly saying the same ? about ? .

I DONT CARE ABOUT HIM BEING 1ST.. THAT AINT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT..

I ASKED DO YOU ACCEPT IT LIKE ITS COOL AND DO YOU SUPPORT IT..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THIS WHOLE THING ABOUT THE NBA DUDE COMING OUT JUST ? ME OFF..

YOU GOT KOBE, SHAQ, THE PRES AND EVERYBODY ELSE SAYING THEY SUPPORT HIM AND SAY'S THAT HE'S A LEADER FOR DOING SO.. BLA BLA BLA..

YES, PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT THEY WANT, BUT AMERICA AND THE MEDIA IS PUSHING THIS ? AGENDA TO THE POINT WHERE YOU BETTER ACCEPT THAT ? AND IF YOU DONT, YOU GONE GET IN TROUBLE...

WHAT IS THE POINT OF ANNOUNCING THAT YOU LIKE THE SAME SEX? OK, SO DO YOU.. MOVE ALONG

ITS LIKE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MAKE IT BE OK AND PERFECTLY NORMAL TO BE ? ... KIDS ARE IMPRESSIONABLE AND THEY WILL GO WITH THE "IN" CROWD, SO IF IT'S STATED THAT ITS COOL OR OK TO BE ? , THEY ARE GONE GO THAT ROUTE...

Coming out is a big deal because people aren't accepting of homosexuality, it's still a taboo in society. When something is taboo, it's a bigger deal.

You say, "who cares", but make a thread to complain. LOL
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    So you think somebody can be influenced to be ? by the media? So you think you yourself can be turned ? ? Is that what you're saying?
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options

ITS NATURAL/NORMAL TO BE STRAIGHT..

THE KEY GOES INTO THE KEY HOLE.. THATS HOW ? MADE IT....

SHALL WE GO ON?

says who ?

SOUTHERN.. IM NOT GONE GO BACK AND 4TH WITH YOU ON SOME PITTY PAT ? .. GOOD DAY YOUNG SIR
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do not care. I also don't believe kids are impressionable to the point of growing up to be in a relationship with the same sex.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I think its ? ridiculous and a desperate cry for media attention when celebs feel the need to come out. U don't see straight ? making a big commotion bout being straight. ? need to ? and keep their orientation to themselves.

Funny enough, that's the whole point of people coming out...to normalize it to the point where being ? isn't a big deal and there's no need for a person to "come out". And people make a big deal out of being straight all the time...look at the fact this thread was made.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I don't have a problem with it of course it's cool with me. I have no say in telling people what they should and shouldn't be doing. I'm not attracted to the same sex.
  • Wonder Girl
    Wonder Girl Members Posts: 451 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The point of telling everyone is to Let the people around you know about the life you may or may not have been hiding.

I dont think the media pushes this to,make the world accept gayness, but to let people know its okay to be who you are.

• MsSouthern
    Options
    lol

If you can't come up with an answer for what I'm asking .....just say so

I'm only contributing to your thread Dro
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear I read that as if this ? was yellin. Smh. But I gotta agree with Dro. Being black isn't a choice. Your sexuality on other hand is a choice. You choose to act on that attraction.

Me personally, I have no problems with the brotha coming out. That's his life. I yawn @ it b/c someone being ? doesn't really hold that shock value like it did years ago. It's more accepted in mainstream media nowadays to where folks are like "Ok. And?"

Don't understand why he had to mention he was black tho? Like folks didn't figure that out.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Man you ? weird. Anytime their is a first of something it's gong to be announced is will be big news. ? don't bother me. At all. The bigots back in the civil rights days were prolly saying the same ? about ? .

I DONT CARE ABOUT HIM BEING 1ST.. THAT AINT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT..

I ASKED DO YOU ACCEPT IT LIKE ITS COOL AND DO YOU SUPPORT IT..

Why u wanna know so bad?

Look Dro, for what its worth, you'll still be a top 10 poster in my eyes, although I prolly wont quote u anymore or give u anymore reactions...word.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me personally ion give a ? , i got ? /lesbian/bi friends, if you wanna be ? , you do you, If its none of my business and doesn't affect me in a negative way, I don't get involved in what another person does...

So it's whatever