DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE?

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [IMG]http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/blazini81/dolphin-? -caves-500x387.jpg[/IMG]

Scumbags of the sea...if dolphins were Spanish they would be Mexican
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mods move this ? to R&R, ? these bible bashing ? .
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3.6 rebounds a game average and he 7ft tall? He must suck ? .
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Also it is perfectly normal to be ? . Most animal species exhibit homosexual tendencies. And Kinsey proved that people are rarely ever 100% straight or 100% ? , they fall somewhere in between the two. Sword

i was just going to speak on kinsey's degrees of sexuality. thanks for touching on it.

Sexuality is not black and white, it is a complex grey area that only a person can define for themselves.

Hypothetically speaking, on surface level, I am straight but I can be into women's bodies only. I could be extremely attracted to the shape of a woman but completely identify with being a heterosexual woman.

Or, I could be a heterosexual woman, who is interested in men who are ? females. On the surface, I may seem like I am a lesbian. But because the ? I am dating is biologically a male with their ? & testicles attached and who identifies himself to be a male but psychically sees himself as a woman. That would make me a heterosexual woman because the man believes he is a male biologically and attracted to women. ( Note: Not all transsexuals are homosexuals).

Now, if I am dating a man who believes deep down inside he is a woman. He may look like a man, and act like a man but identifies as a woman ( which is considered transgender). I could be considered lesbian based on how my partner identifies himself as a person by gender.

See there are degrees of sexuality, and for simple-minded people who rely heavily on a religious book that does not deal with modern time complexities, is silly for an adult to use as a logical response in a "rebuttal".

On topic: I have no issue with people coming out of the closet. They should be able to be out and proud in this country.

That sounds like a bunch of mess!

-______- Obviously you havent taking a sexual psychology course. Because if you did, then you would understand everything I had spoken about.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mods move this ? to R&R, ? these bible bashing ? .

? DONT COME IN HERE TELLIN THEM WHAT TO DO WITH MY THREAD... TAKE YO ASS TO WALMART OR SOMETHING
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    Sour wrote: »
    ? created the creator of confusion...so..

Who said ? created Satan?

The bible.

? created Lucifer, not satan. Lucifer turned into Satan, which means the adversary, when he rebelled in heaven.

Cosign that he created "Lucifer", but he had foreknowledge before ANYTHING had been created that his creation "Lucifer" would go on to become "Satan". Therefore, ? did created Satan, as "it's his plan".

? isn't free of anything, he is considered responsible.

? can't create 'everything' and only get credit for the good and not for the bad. LOL that's one hell of a way to pick and choose.

Before the foundations of the world ? knew that on April 30, 2013 you would be on the IC willfully denying His goodness, but yet He still gave you life. Go figure, huh?

Further proof he doesn't exist. I should be dead.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    ? people bombed the Boston Marathon
  • VIBE
    Where did sin come from that corrupted Lucifers heart?

? allowed sin to exist, therefore he created it, because it had a purpose in "Gods plans".

? cannot get a "get out of jail free" card.

No. ? didn't create sin. Sin is the result of the creatures that He created rebelling against His will.

Lets play.

Did ? create humans? Yes.

Did ? allow these humans to have "free will"? Yes.

Did ? knowingly create humans, who would use this "free will" to be evil? Yes.

Did ? give evil a platform, therefore introducing it to humans? Yes.

So we can conclude when ? created "everything", he also knowingly created and allowed sin to exist.
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    GeminiRose wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Also it is perfectly normal to be ? . Most animal species exhibit homosexual tendencies. And Kinsey proved that people are rarely ever 100% straight or 100% ? , they fall somewhere in between the two. Sword

i was just going to speak on kinsey's degrees of sexuality. thanks for touching on it.

Sexuality is not black and white, it is a complex grey area that only a person can define for themselves.

Hypothetically speaking, on surface level, I am straight but I can be into women's bodies only. I could be extremely attracted to the shape of a woman but completely identify with being a heterosexual woman.

Or, I could be a heterosexual woman, who is interested in men who are ? females. On the surface, I may seem like I am a lesbian. But because the ? I am dating is biologically a male with their ? & testicles attached and who identifies himself to be a male but psychically sees himself as a woman. That would make me a heterosexual woman because the man believes he is a male biologically and attracted to women. ( Note: Not all transsexuals are homosexuals).

Now, if I am dating a man who believes deep down inside he is a woman. He may look like a man, and act like a man but identifies as a woman ( which is considered transgender). I could be considered lesbian based on how my partner identifies himself as a person by gender.

See there are degrees of sexuality, and for simple-minded people who rely heavily on a religious book that does not deal with modern time complexities, is silly for an adult to use as a logical response in a "rebuttal".

On topic: I have no issue with people coming out of the closet. They should be able to be out and proud in this country.

That sounds like a bunch of mess!

-______- Obviously you havent taking a sexual psychology course. Because if you did, then you would understand everything I had spoken about.

No I haven't and I don't want to listen to some sexual scale or theory someone made up.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    If ? didn't allow sin to exist, why would we need "freewill"?
  • VIBE
    .IRS. wrote: »

Why do we need it?

(I don't believe biblically it's possible to even have free will though, it talks about predestination, which renders free will obsolete)
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [IMG]http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss129/blazini81/dolphin-? -caves-500x387.jpg[/IMG]

LMAO this can't be real
  • VIBE
    If I created a robot, that was capable of human emotions, decisions and knowing morals; right from wrong, in which I gave "free will", and it went and killed thousands of people, who is to blame?

Am I to blame, knowing that this was a possibility?
  • VIBE
    Stiff wrote: »

LMAO this can't be real

It's legit.

Dolphins are brutal as ? . They're the most intelligent animal after us.
  • Will Munny
    That dolphin thing is entirely fake btw.
  • Will Munny
    In cause you gullible muthafuckas were still wondering.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    .IRS. wrote: »

Why do we need it?

(I don't believe biblically it's possible to even have free will though, it talks about predestination, which renders free will obsolete)

Freewill or sin? or both?

I know you don't Vibe.

• BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2013
    I understand "freewill" to be "the human will" - "the human will is the faculty of the human mind by which we decide or conceive of ourselves as deciding upon and initiating action"
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [IMG]http://gifsforum.com/images/image/other/grand/dont-be-? -other-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1430.jpg[/IMG]
  • MARIO_DRO
    PLAIN AND SIMPLE

34obk85.jpg
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »

LMAO this can't be real

dolphin_hand_invalid_jepeg.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLEb-iCQqec&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • MARIO_DRO
    BRUH STOP TRYIN 2 MESS UP MY THREAD WITH THAT DOLPHIN MESS
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DO YOU "ACCEPT" PEOPLE COMING OUT? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT LIFE? Yes. Doesn't concern me at all.

African Americans are disproportionally affected by Aids so maybe the subject should be talked about more openly without bashing people because it's not working.

-->Diagnoses of ? Infection, by Race/Ethnicity

Race or Ethnicity Estimated Number of Diagnoses
    of ? Infection, 2011

American Indian/Alaska Native 212
    Asian 982
    Black/African American 23,168
    Hispanic/Latinoa 10,159
    Native Hawaiian/Other Pacific Islander 78
    White 13,846
    Multiple Races 827

http://www.cdc.gov/? /statistics/basics/index.html

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much control humans have over their own mind is difficult to determine. This puts the whole idea of freewill into a grey area imo
  • VIBE
    Where did sin come from that corrupted Lucifers heart?

? allowed sin to exist, therefore he created it, because it had a purpose in "Gods plans".

? cannot get a "get out of jail free" card.

No. ? didn't create sin. Sin is the result of the creatures that He created rebelling against His will.

Lets play.

Did ? create humans? Yes.

Did ? allow these humans to have "free will"? Yes.

Did ? knowingly create humans, who would use this "free will" to be evil? Yes.

Did ? give evil a platform, therefore introducing it to humans? Yes.

So we can conclude when ? created "everything", he also knowingly created and allowed sin to exist.

So those two who no signed and whatever other reaction, do you not agree with this? Why not?